Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:25 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
"I've met mine so NUHHHHHHHHH" dances around happily.
Whoot for you! xd Furry-chan will be jealous!
crying crying Stop mocking my pain crying crying

LOL, poor Furry....

I haven't actually met anybody whom I've met on the internet ninja

Though that would be SO cool!
In some ways it's not all it's cracked up to be... but in others... yeah it's pretty neat. Who knows! You might be forced to run into US someday!!! twisted twisted By the way... we need to find a way to send you to where Wolfie lives. She is having problems with preppy girls who have DARED to MOCK Sephiroth!!!

NO!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!! Y'know, I met a girl on the internet who doesn't like Sephiroth.... She lives here in Oregon, too. twisted In fact, she says I look familiar..... ninja

And I so wouldn't mind running into you guys! xd
That is what you think NOW!! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!! we scared off several Sephiroth and one Vampire Hunter D cosplayers! we have thus far failed to terrify the one Vincent Cosplayer we found at Gen Con however... not for lack of trying... But we mentally disturbed a Vinny at Anime Expo!!! with a pic of himself no less!!! Now the minor detail that he was VERY scantily clad in that pic is of no consequence.... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:33 pm
LOL!!! That is crazilly awesome. Makes me want to meet you all the more, and if I were to meet a Sephiroth cosplayer.... eek It would be the best thing in my life.... And he'd better hope to have something to pry fangirls off with, cause I would be attached tightly. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:41 pm
Saerenna
LOL!!! That is crazilly awesome. Makes me want to meet you all the more, and if I were to meet a Sephiroth cosplayer.... eek It would be the best thing in my life.... And he'd better hope to have something to pry fangirls off with, cause I would be attached tightly. xd
Not a one of them did... but then it is REALLY hard to find GOOD Sephiroth Cosplayers... crying we had a sign! it had a pic of Sephi and said "Have you seen the Chosen One?" in big green letters on a red and orange flamey background. It still took us an entire DAY to locate the only decent cosplayer of Sephi... we did harass lots of Cloud cosplayers though... heh heh heh. we were chased out of the Artists Alley!! Because we told an AC Cloud to his face that we laughed when Aeris died... he had a very big and dangerous looking sword... we ran!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:06 am
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Not a one of them did... but then it is REALLY hard to find GOOD Sephiroth Cosplayers... crying we had a sign! it had a pic of Sephi and said "Have you seen the Chosen One?" in big green letters on a red and orange flamey background. It still took us an entire DAY to locate the only decent cosplayer of Sephi... we did harass lots of Cloud cosplayers though... heh heh heh. we were chased out of the Artists Alley!! Because we told an AC Cloud to his face that we laughed when Aeris died... he had a very big and dangerous looking sword... we ran!

LOL! I cried when Aeris died...because I had used her up till then ALL the time, until she was the same level as Cloud! And then she did, so I had to start using someone else stare But then, that was about the time when I started to really fall in love with Sephy, so.... But I did laugh at Cloud in AC! "HA! You got SHOT! How funny would it be if you just DIED right now, after everything that has happened? Hahahahaha!!" xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:42 am
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

LOL! I cried when Aeris died...because I had used her up till then ALL the time, until she was the same level as Cloud! And then she did, so I had to start using someone else stare But then, that was about the time when I started to really fall in love with Sephy, so.... But I did laugh at Cloud in AC! "HA! You got SHOT! How funny would it be if you just DIED right now, after everything that has happened? Hahahahaha!!" xd
He really should have died!! that would have been SO much better! and hillarious and ironic to boot!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:58 am
Oh, I know! Suddenly, Cloud is dead. And then Sephiroth appears behind him and laughs. xd And then he jumps out of the TV to glomp Saerenna.... sweatdrop  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:20 am
Saerenna
Oh, I know! Suddenly, Cloud is dead. And then Sephiroth appears behind him and laughs. xd And then he jumps out of the TV to glomp Saerenna.... sweatdrop
YEAH!! Sephiroth should pop up behind him and LAUGH oh that would be too FUNNY!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:47 am
She cluthes to a big doll of Vincent then she glomps a rufus doll." MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Licks him. "Mwahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha" Is clutching to his arms.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:19 pm
Angel_Chii-Chan
She cluthes to a big doll of Vincent then she glomps a rufus doll." MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Licks him. "Mwahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha" Is clutching to his arms.
okay... since I am currently RPing Rufus... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:47 pm
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
Glomps you.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:15 pm
Angel_Chii-Chan
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
Glomps you.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:57 pm
Saerenna

Lol. I'm with you. No Sephiroth cosplayer is safe with me in the vicinity...unless I'm wearing my Count D (POH) cosplay outfit...then I'm afraid I'll rip it...but I'll still follow him around like a puppy.

*hugs Ermak* How cute! Furry-chan made you a fanclub! *sigh* If needed, I, Kanna Moto, shall humbly take the role of VP. just because I care. And stop ignoring my pms Ermak-san. Btw, I voted Ermak for emperor.

Kanna Moto

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:07 pm
Kanna Moto
Saerenna

Lol. I'm with you. No Sephiroth cosplayer is safe with me in the vicinity...unless I'm wearing my Count D (POH) cosplay outfit...then I'm afraid I'll rip it...but I'll still follow him around like a puppy.

*hugs Ermak* How cute! Furry-chan made you a fanclub! *sigh* If needed, I, Kanna Moto, shall humbly take the role of VP. just because I care. And stop ignoring my pms Ermak-san. Btw, I voted Ermak for emperor.
Ermak wan't ignoring your PM, he was downstairs, were you happening to read the post where I mention his big brother's girlfirend was coming in from England? Well, she's coming down today so things are hectic, and technically speaking we're all supposed to be cleaning, no computer, much less Gaia and the Internet. lol We're bad little puppy dogs twisted

Sure you can be the president if you want, I just do this to poke fun at E-chan's total fear of fangirls, (not quite as bad as Kris, but still). Which reminds me I have a new title for Ermak-sama!

"Doofus-shachou" mrgreen rofl

OH and of course Ermak for Emporer, Sephiroth is god, and Rufus Shinra is president (though I dislike the gaia user [ Rufus ] with a passion, because no one has a right to cop an attitude like he did...and I suspect he had more involvement with E-chan's banning than he acts, though there is no real way we can prove anything) I agree with Ayame for Principal and Cloudy cleaning up our trash...I don't really know for the other ones yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:30 pm
I am still forever loyal to [ Rufus ] as my Shachou, and nothing can change that. ^_^ Doesn't mean I always agree with her, though. Maybe she had something to do with it, but we ourselves are still trying to figure out what happened. Whatever it was, know that the temporary leader in our captain's absense is sorry about it and had nothing to do with it.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:05 pm
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
Ermak Lorde
Angel_Chii-Chan
Glomps you.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
Clutches to your right arm. "Hi Ermak-san !!!"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items