Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 pm
"Vraiment pas courir le long de maintenant" Arose shouted back "And im fine back here. I have to make sure who actually have students after you lost them all last year".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 pm
Vergil brushed his shoulder comically and smiled at her looking to the side.

"You know, i somehow doubt your not a little moved, but thats just a theory of mine. As for beuaty being in the eye of the beholder, this is a completely false statement."

He scratched his chin attempting to collect his thoughts.

"Most find beuaty in the things they prefer over others. For instance i would think a warm afternoon far more beutiful a setting than this place but i bet someone from the metal nation would disagree. Similiarly if there was a guy out there with a bit of a thing for long red hair, he would probably find you just as beuatiful. In fact i know he would. Maybe even a guy with different tastes if your lucky."  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Lizzy shrugged. "That was not my fault and you know it..." She said this time with a slight Russian accent.

Rose laughed. "Really but I seriously think you just proved the statement true. Everyone see's things differently so they see beauty in different things. So beauty is in the eye of the beholder." She dusted off her skirt. Her mom had wanted her to dress up formally so Rose had picked out her long, flowing skirt with the big slit down the side and the top to match. Most of her midsection was showing but Rose didn't mind. The top of the outfit was pretty form fitting so Rose felt completely at ease. Alot of her outfits were well fitted at the top but loose and flowing at the bottom. It just gave a really cool effect when fighting.

"I think there is someone standing right next to me with a thing for long, red hair who thinks I'm beautiful. Ah but he's too stuck up to admit it...what a shame. Tsk, tsk."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm
"Lizzy vous êtes compétences organisationnelles gauche de cinquante pour cent du corps étudiant en Mordelhiem" Arose said in French so she didn't embarrass Elisabeth. "Anyway looks like we got Them all" she said quickly changing the subject, arguing with Lizzy usually required several translators numerous dictionary's and a cage.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm
"Hé! J'en veux à cette remarque." Lizzy felt very hurt by such a remark. "Mis habilidades de organización son buenos..." She crossed her arms with a small pout. Her pout turned into a smile. "Eh bien! Partons! Sie gehen dann auf!" She stated, doing as she always did...mixing languages in one breath.

((Need sleep...Night all))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:25 pm
(("Hey, I resent that remark." Lizzy felt very hurt by such a remark. "My organizational skills are good ..." She crossed her arms with a small pout. Her pout turned into a smile. "Well, Let's go! Go on then!" She stated, doing as she always did ... mixing languages in one breath.

Just in case you cant speak French/Spanish/German))  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 pm
"I am this close to punching you, you know that right" Arose said passing her fellow teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm
Ranku 9898
(("Hey, I resent that remark." Lizzy felt very hurt by such a remark. "My organizational skills are good ..." She crossed her arms with a small pout. Her pout turned into a smile. "Well, Let's go! Go on then!" She stated, doing as she always did ... mixing languages in one breath.

Just in case you cant speak French/Spanish/German))

((Thanks...I ment to do that... redface either way I have to go! Night!))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 am
Vergil laughed again. This girl was certainly very confident. the misfortune was she seemed more and more like his kind of girl the more time he spent with her. it would be a true tragedy had she a boyfriend back at home. Something in hi told him it didnt fit her character though.

"You know as well asi do i was talking about myself. Dont act like your miss enlightened truth. Youve spent this entire time not understanding a great reference, had you, im sure you wouldnt have put up with me this long. In fact i know you probably wouldnt."

Vergil's right index finger twitched. That made his nervous-ness official. That always happened when he was nervous. it was a side effect of holstering his gun at his waist. Old habits die herd, just like he did.

"Although you know i would have to ask wy my inadmission into my rhetoric is a shame."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am
Lizzy smiled. "But you won't!" She said with a laugh. This job was the best job Lizzy had ever had. So much fun with so many people.

Rose smiled before standing on her toes to whisper in his ear. "Its a shame because you never know when the other person may be thinking the same thing." She tucked the rose behind his ear and walked off to leave him with his thoughts. She found a place to sit among the crowd of people already seated. If he wanted to know what she ment he could come find her but she had a feeling that the whole thing was soon going to start and she wanted to be in place when it did.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am
"No I'm not allowed" Arose said swinging her sword several inches into a near by tree. "S*** its stuck" she said angrily, Taking a deep breath she stepped back and kicked the hilt. The sword spun out violently but Arose caught it with two fingers. "There we go no.. LIZZY" She grabbed Lizzy and pulled her back as the tree fell.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am
Lizzy fell down as Arose pulled her back. "Who swings a sword at a tree? I mean seriously!" She stood and dusted off her pants.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:32 am
"Sorry about that" Arose continued to the Cantine turned to the nearest student, Rose. "would you like a sword" she said holding the handle out.

((Edit))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:39 am
Vergil's heart stopped completely when she whisperedin his ear and a massive tremor ran up his spine. It would have been closer to a shiver, but tremor seemed more appropriate to the feeling, as it had rocked his very soul.

He chased after her with an incredulous look but soon found himself among far too many people. The crowd was a spectrum of national colours. his brown simple clothing seemed odd to him tso he took of his hat so everyone could see his bright red bandana, and know where he was from.

He thought back to his wardrobe and realized that national pride hadnt exactly ben prevalent in the revolution and this bandana was the only red clothing he owned. Thats when he realized Beatrix shouldnt be terribly difficult to spot considering her bright wardrobe and brighter hair.

He fell into a seat beside her after battling his way through the crowd. he pushed some smaller guy out of his way a little harshly but called an apology over his shoulder.

"You certainly dont lose your cool easily. I would wonder now however why you have a thing for injured and dirty enemies of the state?"  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:58 am
Rose looked up at the Fire mixed Grey. "Sorry...I'm no good with swords." She turned to see Vergil next to her. "Well that's the thing right? Why would an injured and dirty enemy of the state have a thing for a simple yet beautiful and strong daugher of his enemy?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff