Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm
" What do you mean 'someone else walking away from you?' " Romeo asked standing and putting his arm around her shoulders then lead her over to the bed and gently made her sit down before sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn looked down at Max while she spoke softly "My brother walked away from me because he hated my father and since then I haven't been myself and I've never seen him again" She frowned and a tear ran down her cheek.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 pm
" Oh I'm sorry...That sorta happened to me...When I was four my father decided he didn't want me so he left me on a door step and thats why I'm here today " Romeo said shrugging as he retrieved his hand from around her shoulder and gently wiped away her tear.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image
Marklyn blushed as she felt Romeo's hand touch her face. "Im sorry" she said with meaning. Marklyn looked at Romeo she found herself staring into his eyes.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 pm
" It's fine...I'll be back after your gown thing " Romeo said then lightly kissed her forehead before going over to window and sliding out and going to the libary and going through the books  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Rika Lora Garret

Rika hugged Theo tighter, "I... i didn't want to remember...." Rika looked up at Theo, her eyes starting to form tears, "Are you mad because i have never told you?" Rika hung her head, "Please keep this from Marklyn...." Rika was about to cry again, but when Theo began to stroke her hair, it calmed her......  

born toulouse

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image
Marklyn smiled as he said he'd be back "Ok" She blushed a deep scarlet color as Romeo kissed her forehead. She waited untill he was completely out of the window to walk with Max out of her room. Max was in her arms looking around at the beutiful paintings on the wall then barked(Squeaked) as he saw a self portrait of himself! Marklyn was walking down to her mother's dressing room when she saw her fiance. She quickly ducked into the room closest to her. She waited untill she heard him pass she waited a little bit longer just to be safe and walked out. He was no were in sight so she continued to walk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Romeo bought a fish and held it out to a stray cat who glady came up and ate it quickly. Romeo smiled and picked it up. He smiled and held it close to him. The cat crawled into his cloat and stuck his paws and head out just below Romeo's chin. " Hmm what should I call you...Um well i'll decided later " He said petting the Kitten " You just adorable " Romeo whispered as he walked around  

Sanjiv_Love

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:59 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"No, I'm not mad, Rika..." Theo said, feeling guilt now and wondering if he should tell Rika about the drink, which was still making him feel very warm. Her next words pushed his guilt away as he focused on his friend. He drew Rika back into his hug comfortingly. "I will," he answered, closing his eyes for a moment as he held Rika against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image
Marklyn finally made her way to the dressing room and saw her mother. "Hello Mother" She said kindly. "Hello dear, I have forgotten to tell you we had to cancel for today because the dress maker is ill today" her mother said innocently. Yes Marklyn thought to herself. "Well, that is alright I will just go find Rika and Theo" She lied. "Aw, yes what a wonderful thing to do" Her mother replied. Marklyn curtsied and waved goodbye to her mother as she walked down the hall to the main room and out the front door.

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Romeo saw Marklyn walk out the front door and walked over to her " Hello " He said smiling at her then asked " Well that was quick "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image

Rika smiled a little, "Thank you Theo, you always know how to make me happy..." She snuggled in his arms, for some reason, she was feeling very warm... "Now that my secret is out, do you have anything you want to tell me?" She asked, the warm glow beginning to return to her face.  

born toulouse

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image
Marklyn jumped as she heard Romeo "What are you doing here?!"
She said in a harsh voice. She pushed him carfully into the front bushes. She triped and ended up falling ontop of Romeo softly. "Oh umm..." She blushed a deep scarlet color.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 pm
" Umm Meet Spots " He said as the small Kitten crawled out of the cloat and looked at Marklyn. Romeo blushed and stared at her blushing deeper and bright red.  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
Marklyn smiled a little when she saw the cute little kitten. "Hello Spots, don't you think we should go somewere were we wont get caught, Spots?"
She petted the little kitten on the head and lifted herself off of Romeo and started to crouch through the bushes to the near by forest.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff