Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
5 Star Restaurant (Open & Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food? :D
  YAY!! ME HUNGRY!!
  *Stomach Growls* Gimme food? .__.
  Could I work here??....Please?? o.o
View Results

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 am
Sei's lips quivered when he watched Hide deal with their new customers. Lords, but the guy had guts. And it looked like he was right. The VIP people seem to preen at the treatment.

"Geez. Maybe he should be the host, I should be the waiter," he laughed to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 am
|| ||
User Image
Micaiah's mouth twitched, she knew what his girl was like and was practically a drunk version of herself, so Micaiah never wanted to give this girl a drink. But she felt almost compelled to, so she did. She poured the drink into a girly little glass and handed it to Miya, "Here you go..." She said, then sat down, waiting for this girl to leave.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 am
Shortly after Miya had entered Renard followed. A slightly troubled look played on his face as he approched the bar and slid into a seat beside Miya, "Good afternoon Macaiah, how are you?" Renard tried to add his best fake-smile to this sentence. Making sure Miya didn't accedentaly kill herself was hard. Pushing those thoughts away Renard tipped back on his chair and grabbed a menu from a passing waiter. Looking all the more handsome as he chewed on his lip, glancing at the menu while drowning in thought. Ah yes, the siblings were a deadly beautiful pair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 am
"I kinda like the waiter better ya know?" He said to Sei while he was going to the kitchen to give the orders to the chef. He was practically pretty fine doing the job now; no longer a scaredy-cat. but a pretty much confident guy.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 pm
Lisanne smoothly walked around the restaurant, taking orders, going in and out of the kitchen quietly as she made the exchange of food and plates to and from different customers. Graceful and beautiful as she was, her mood had been killed and she had a certain feeling of sadness about the way she moved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:29 am
"Well, won't hurt to dream," Sei shrugged. "But tell me if you feel like switching. Just for the heck of it. Hahaha~"

He turned to the plump woman who was tugging at her sleeve, asking for some complicated-sounding drink. This, he nodded, and nodded appreciatively towards the bar, where Micaiah was bustling about. He outlined the available drinks they have on the rack, and some samples of the recommendable kinds for her type.

"No, no. I want a strong one. Can you make that?"

"Sure, m'lady. I'll pass on your request," he bowed gallantly and kissed her hand, winked and strode to the bar.

"Me again," he grinned at the girl tending. "Special request for one of your whopping drinks."

Hayaiko

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm
|| ||
User Image
Micaiah's nodded in hello to Renard, then looked at Sei as he approached, "Ah! Don't tell me if it's the..." She paused for a moment, her voice was rather loud so she whispered as to not insult any of the customers, "Let me guess, its the fat lady that comes every sunday and gets drunk the moment she gets here~?" She said, then went to make the drink, she was a good multi-tasker, so she made the drink while she waited for Sei's response.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 pm
"I'm not exactly familiar with your customers, but yeah she does look like it," Sei lowered his voice and chuckled. "Like the lady who sings at the opera. Or some would say."

From the guests' table, the latter's nasal, falsely flowery voice, floated, asking for her requested drink. He bowed her way, told her it's underway.

Giving Micaiah a lopsided grin, he shrugged.

Hayaiko

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:48 pm
|| ||
User Image
Micaiah handed him the drink and winked, "Don't use the fine china... Make that anything expensive and breakable, around her, last time she thought it was toilet and sat on the plates~" She said, her voice sounded much too happy at the memory of that sad, pathetic moment of that woman... But it was still funny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 pm
Heart Break....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In A Bottle!

When Sei approched the bar to send orders into Micaiah, Miya's face lit up. Sei was one of her favorites at the restarant, being supernatural herself she was well aware that he was an angel. Somehow she belived that complemented her sinner nature quite well. Abandoning her drink, Miya threw her arms around Sei's sholders in a warm hug. "Sei! I missed you!" she giggled, while aware that she had seen him the day before.  

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Sei tilted his head forward to show that he had understood, and reached for the tray to hand it over to Hide so that he could deliver the drinks. He almost dropped it when Miya caught him. The fat woman at the table lifted a hand to her mouth, collapsing into a fit of giggles and saying, "Oh, my! How bold!"

Giving her an apologetic glance, Sei turned to the one clinging to him. "Well, if it isn't my favorite customer, Miya-chan. How have you been?"

He tried to pry the arm holding the tray at the least. "Miya-chan, I'll get to you right away. May I finish my task first?"

He flashed her a bright smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 am
Heart Break....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In A Bottle!
Miya smirked at the fat lady and winked. Then turned to Sei and pouted, bringing on the "aweh's" of quite a few men and women around her. "Okay...Sei-kun..." Miya replied sadly, unaware of her switch to honorifics. Then untangled herself from the angel slowly and took her seat once again. A few men gathered around her with obession-filled eyes, but none were what she wanted. So Miya ignored them, watching Sei coyly. Patience wasn't her virtue.

Renard narrowed his eyes at the spectical, it would be best to scold Miya after this but he knew that she would never listen. Instead, Renard flashed an apologetic smile to Sei combined with a slight warning look. It was obvious to Renard that Sei was a good guy...but the brother felt compelled to give some type of warning.  

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm
|| ||
User Image
Micaiah began to grind her teeth as she watched Miya. From the past two weeks, Micaiah really begun hating this girl. She looked Sei with an annoyed look on her face for a moment, then looked at Miya, irritated. "So Miya. How's life...?" She asked dryly, she figured conversation would take her mind of things, but Renard probably wouldn't talk much, leaving her mind to wonder and just wonder and get even more angry at Miya, and Sei for letting such immature behavior.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:11 pm
Lisanne swiftly moved from table to table, she might've been some type of rich born child, but she didn't work like one. She looked like she worked hard, and she did. She set aside her irritation from earlier and forced herself to be in a better mood.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 pm
Sighing as the pressure on his arm was released, he continued to search for Hide, but finding no sign of him (he's probably at the counter carrying out orders or something) decided to just bring the drinks to the customers.

"Why, thank you ever so much!" the fat lady simpered. Sei had to hide the small wince at the latter's attempt to be sweet with him. And shut a part of his heart away so the people near him wouldn't feel - disgust.

As conversation began to drift over the VIPs, he drifted back towards the bar, at an upset-looking Micaiah. "Mou, you look irked. What's up?"

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff