Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 am
Huoriel smiled, happy that he wasnt leaving just yet. She uncurled herself from him before standing up. She stretched, feeling slightly stiff from the cave floor. As she tilted her head from side to side she noticed the sun start to dip down further, bringing more excitement. This would be the first time Inei and herself would step outside the cave together. That thought made her skip a beat. She sighed softly, continueing to watch the fading sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 pm
Inei stood up beside her, taking her hand. He waited until the sun had fully disappeared under the horizon, and though it was still twilight out, he led Huoriel out, ever so slowly, toward the edge of the cave.
"As soon as you can't take it, tell me, and I'll stop." he told her.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Huoriel kept her eyes open as long as she could which was only a couple of inches. She then squinted her eyes to help relax them a little more as they continued forward. It started to get worse as they got closer and closer to the point where she had to close her eyes to block out the light. Inei had stopped for a moment when she gave a gasp of pain, but she assured him that she was going to be alright as they continued forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Inei nodded, feeling sympathetic for her, knowing she was in excruciating pain right now. He squeezed her hand as he stepped out of the darkness of the cave, into the late evening "light". He sighed, breathing in the night air, and looked over at Huoriel, to get his first look at her.

And his jaw dropped slightly. For such an evil race, the drow males he'd dealt with always struck him as handsome, and the women, quite good looking. But Huoriel was, to his mind, beautiful. "Huoriel..." he said softly, smiling. He held that smile, knowing she was about to get her first look at him.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Huoriel gave his hand a gentle squeeze when he had said her name. "What are we out?" she questioned, but the answer came when she got a whiff of the night air. She turned her head in the direction of Inei before she opened her eyes.

When her eyes were fully opened and focused her mouth hung open slightly. He was in fact the most gorgeous thing she has seen so far in this world. Her heart melted a little when she set eyes on that wondeful smile of his then even more when she met his gaze. Her knees felt weak underneath her as she took in the whole sight of him. She finally managed to close her slightly opened mouth and smile back at him brightly.
"Nice to see you, Inei,"she joked, chuckling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm
Inei smiled even wider, noticing the same reaction he'd had on her face. Again, he was struck with the urge to kiss her, even just on the hand. He again resisted.

"And it is a pleasure to see you as well, Huoriel." he said, before giving in to the urge. Besides, it was a sigh of respect for some cultures. He lifted the hand he was holding to his mouth, and kissed the top of it lightly, lowering their hands and smiling, his green eyes meeting hers.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:01 pm
Huoriel didn't know why, but once again slight heat rose in her face as he had placed his lips against her hand. His green eyes seemed to pierce into her violet ones making her heart once again skip a beat. She sighed happily, turning her head up to the sky to recover from the sight of him. She squeezed the hand she still held, side glancing at him as she did not sure of what to do now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Inei smiled, following her gaze at the sky. "What do you think?" he asked softly, waving his free hand around at the forest. The village was invisible from here, but the forest wasn't, and it still had a hint of green to it in the fading light.

"I wish you could see this in the light, but..." he looked over at her, smiling still. "At least you get to see it." he finished. He looked back at the village, or at least, where he knew the village was.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 pm
Huoriel looked at the green of the forest and smiled timidly. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it in the dark, but it did feel comforting at the same time. She smiled fully now at Inei. "I just can't wait to see it in the light,"she replied softly. "But at least I get a sneak peek of it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 pm
"I wish I could take you down there." Inei said, looking back at her as well. He smiled softly, and his eyes met hers...and for some reason, he didn't want to look away.
He didn't say anything for a moment. He just stared, smiling.
"You really are a beautiful woman, Huoriel. You'll make someone down there a very happy man." he said at length.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Huoriel held his gaze in silence for a moment. She sighed softly, again smiling timidly as she took a step closer to him. She didn't know why, but she wanted to be closer to him. She placed her hand against his cheek still holding a soft smile.
"Thank you, Inei,"she whispered, moving her face closer to his. Without thinking about it she pressed her lips against his cheek. She pulled back wondering if what she did was okay. She shook her head, discarding that thought. A smile still held its place on her face as she continued to hold Inei's gaze. "I would like to go down there with you,"she said, caressing his cheek with the hand that still resided there. "It'll be worth the wait."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm
Inei continued to smile as she put her hand on his cheek. He didn't anticipate what came next though, and he smiled even brighter when she did kiss him.
"Yes, it will." he said absently, holding her gaze.

"I don't know if you know what that meant..." he tapped the area on his cheek where she'd kissed him. "But for the good races, that's an even bigger sign of affection than a hug. A kiss to the cheek is nice, and can be used to show that you like the person..." he didn't need to step much closer, but he tried anyways.
"The other affectionate kind is this...and it means you truly like that person." he said softly, leaning forward. It was a stupid idea, but...
His lips gently touched hers.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:55 pm
Huoriel listened to him not knowing where he was going with this. She nodded slightly, but soon found herself frozen when he stepped closer. Her heart had stopped mid beat when he leaned even closer to her. She took in a breath not sure of what was to come. When his lips met hers, she felt a jolt of electricity pulsing through her and her heart started racing. It didn't hurt though, it actually felt good.

After a moment she pressed back against his lips, her hand moving to the back of his head as she did. Her other hand reached up and rested on his shoulder. She wasn't sure of what she was feeling, but she didn't want it to stop as her lips moved gently against his.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm
Inei's arms made their way around her waist, pulling Huoriel as close as he could as they kissed. He pulled back a little bit for air, then kissed her a second time, holding it for a little less time than the first one.

When he pulled away a second time, he looked right into her eyes. He didn't know why he'd done that, or what exactly he was feeling right now. He just knew it felt good, and that he really enjoyed the sight of Huoriel, and just being around her.
"I think, maybe...I'm starting to like you." he said softly.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm
Huoriel felt happy even after their lips had parted. As she held his gaze she felt even happier, ecstatic actually.

Her arms circled around his neck, chuckling softly at his comment. "Well I'm almost, absoultly sure that I like you,"she responded, her gaze still holding his. Her eyes closed after a moment as she leaned into him,curling up just under his chin. She didn't know what to say next, all she knew now was that she wanted to be held by Inei.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff