Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Saltwater Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Renae laughed and reared back a step or two as he pounced into the water. she smiled deviously and looked around. she saw the nearby tree and began to smile. she darted over to the tree stump quicker than most people could process, and jumped upwards, shaking the branches above them making the rain water from the previous storm topple down on the two of them. Renae was once again laying on her back just smiling her signature smile looking up at Cupid. "I could ask you the same thing, tiger." she said with a broad smile on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Cupid laughed hearty like as the rain poured down onto him. He also laid down on her back as he looked at her. His tail thumped as he looked up to the clouds as they passed.
"I am a tiger now?"
He watched the various shapes and the faint blue color taking them on the rimes. Even the silver lining added a pretty shiney effect in his eyes.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Renae looked at him through the corner of her eye and laughed. "Yes. well, at least you have the tenacity of one." she said jokingly as she looked up through the leaves over head at the brought puffy clouds. she smiled at the wondrous shapes and out of instinct tilted her head towards Cupid's shoulder. She hadn't even realize she had done this for she was just enthralled in a moment of bliss and happiness. "Maybe a lion, not a tiger. Lions live in the Savannah, much nicer then a dense forest." she said slightly talking to herself as she watched the clouds sail across the ocean of a sky.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:16 pm

"Never knew I was one."
Cupid's eyes trailed to Renae as he didn't twitch. His tail thumped out of habit as he spread a slight smile. He was some what victorious but he got the wrong message.
"I would like the savannah, it is pretty, with plenty of exoctic flowers. But maybe abit too warm."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
//and, once again, I have to head off to bed//

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 pm
||- teehee you weakling! hehhe jk jk -||

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm
//haha thanks. I feel so special now.//

Renae laughed,"no warmer than a midsummer's day when the sun is high." she said with a grin. Renae hadn't moved from her titled figure as she watched the clouds soar over head. She felt rather comfortable in the cold, wet grass lying next to cupid. The sun was beating down though crevices in the canape of trees overhead creating dots and other frivolousness shapes surrounding the pair. She watched as a bird soared about in the sky with another bird, intertwined in flight and in companionship. she sighed and smiled at the two as they chipped a happy little song together. "Lovely," she said unknowingly out loud, partially speaking to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Cupid watched the swaying and fluttering birds in such grace he could never master. A low breath escaped his tight jaws as he looked to the side feeling almost empty inside. That some thing had so much more then he could ever have.
"Their songs, are lovely. Aren't they?"

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 am
//I'm so sorry i haven't posted! I had a speech and debate overnight tournament from friday in the morning to saturday night. >.< busy busy.//

Renae turned her head towards him, for she was unaware she had spoken out loud at the time. she smiled and looked back up at the sky, "Very." she said in agreement in a sweet lilting voice. she watched the birds flutter about the sky for awhile, fighting the wind with every beat of their winds. She just smiled softly, amused at the grade and valor of these birds for trying to stay through the debt of winter and toughen it out for just another month or two. she relaxed her shoulders slightly and just felt completely at ease in the grass, that now seemed moderately wet, and under the trees that provided such great shade for the two of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Cupid let himself go as everything consumed him. Closing his eyes slowly and softly he began to melt away into the past, feeling everything no more. Not the sweet songs of the birds, or the slow breeze, and not even Renae's words seeped into his clouded mind. He was happy at the moment, a smile bright as the sun spread across his face as the memories of his mother and family poured into him like water.
He was completly still and silent, not a twice, and barely a breath. He was so much in the zone it was like he didn't even live. Nothing could taking him away from his memories.. not at the moment.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am
//sorry I've been busy with midterms and such ._. I feel horrid. I'll start posting regularly again though:] //

Renae sighed as a smile crawled onto her lips. She stretched out and rolled over onto her stomach and briefly groomed herself as to get the grass off her perfectly silver fur. She turned her head to him and grinned, "Well are you ready to get up?" she asked innocently with her same glowing warmth that she always seemed to give off. She stood up and stretched her front paws out forward as if she was bowing to the trees and stood back up again, repeating the process with her back legs. "Cupid?" she asked again, realizing he hadn't responded to her question. she looked over at him and noticed that he was just staring out into the sky. She sat back down again and looked down at him. He seemed zoned out, or in a sort of trance like state. She sighed and laid back down resting her head on her arms, she knew she couldn't wake him up yet and she wasn't about to try. Not right now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 am

Flickering back to life slowly he took a deep quick gasp and looked over at Renae, not reconizing her for a moment. He stared at her for a few seconds trying to figure out who she was.
"Renae?" he asked questioning his sanity.

||- Oh it's alright, i've been off and on for a while now. Things are CRAZY -||

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 pm
//Oh my, you and me both. you and me both. My friend had like, a mental break down and I spent a few days comforting her. it was crazy, she was so bad, she had to leave school and requested I go with her. It was just, horrid. //

Renae looked up at him as her ears perked up ever so slightly. she turned her head and smiled at cupid warmly, "Yes cupid?" she asked innocently, relieved he was alright. He looked like he was in a bit of pain recalling memories or whatever he seemed to be doing. She let out a soft breath of air as she seemed to relax once again. "What is it?" she cooed in a warm, velvet voice with a feeling of happiness stirring inside of her from the fact he was alright once more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:03 am

||- Yeah, jealousy, and depression problems are all around here. Including one of my friends was nearly thrown in jail. -||

Cupid sat up scratched his ear, only hiding his scattered mind. Thumping his tail he smiled lightly and looked at her.
"What were we talking about? Kinda was... captured by the clouds. Ya know?" talking as if nothing had happened and was completly normal.
He licked his chest once and shook his head to removed the light dew on his coat, also removing sticks and other stuff.

LilSnowBird

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces