Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Isaac smiled." That tickles your fingers are slightly cold." He looked at her and then looked away." Well unless your an avid blood drinker I dont think you'll live that long.. the older you are the more blood you need and you reject even drinking blood so unless you go absolutely crazy I dont think you'll be around for more than another hundred years." Isaac changed the subject quickly." Its kind of like what snake handlers do. they introduce a small amount of venom into thier body and they get the anti-venom. then they keep doing it until they grow immune to the venom.. except mine wasnt a choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 pm
A brilliant smile crossed Hanan's face. "That's good, I don't want to live like a monster," she said plainly. She knew that of she could blush she would be. He was so sweet.... And she thought he was handsome. Her fingers left his skin again, and she smiled. "Is that so? Is that why you're immune to my power?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Isaac smiled and nodded." In a way from the attack I became a perfect vampire killer.. Immune to there powers and venom. Its strange how things workout. Like some higher power gave me a leg up in how I would get the vengeance for my family." Isaac blushed.. he thought she was absolutely beautiful but the blaring SHES A VAMPIRE siren kept going off in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Hanan smiled. He was doing all this out of the love he had for his family..... She wished she had a heart just so it could hurt right then. She stretched, and cracked her neck. "So what did you put in my drink?" she asked randomly, looking at the glass. She then noticed his blush, and giggled happily. "ooh!~ A blush!" Her fingers touched his face, and she smiled. It had been so long since she saw a blush...  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Isaac looked away and moved away alittle bit." I put synthetic blood in the mix of that drink. I know you said you dont want to be a monster or even drink blood but I also didnt want to end up killing you because you got out of hand with your thirst. Its nice to have company. You have to understand.. Ive kept to myself for a long time.. even before my family was killed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 am
Hanan let out a sigh. He really didn't trust her... Her eyes widened, and a giggle rolled from her throat. She wished with all her being she could blush. When he moved away from her, her hands stayed on his cheeks. She smiled, and let out a small sigh. "You have a cute blush, Isaac," she said, now putting the back of her hand on his cheek. The contrast of the rest of skin made her smile. "I understand. It's been a while since I've had a drink with anyone," she said, smiling and removing her hands.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 pm
Oblen just shakes his head before sitting back into a chair. "... Ah... Forget it... Just go... You’re too afraid to even understand my words. Everyone always is."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm
Isaac smiled and took her hand." I know its strange but I trust you.. its just that I dont want you to go away.. Ive never met a vampire that didnt either like being a vampire or at least wanted to be one at one point in time. You intrigue me."  

Ghostly_apparition

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm
Hanan smiled, feeling his hand in hers. His hand was so warm... She liked the feeling. She blinked twice, and a giggled came out. She looked down at the floor. "I really wish I could blush right now," she said, her voice in a bit of a whisper. She looked up, a tad surprised. "I intrigue you?'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:16 pm
(( crying baahh there is no one to rp with ))  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I'm not afraid......Just.....Shocked, startled, and extremely confused....." She hugged the kitten gently as she stood there with her back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:18 am
Isaac smiled." Yes.. your something different.. something new that in my life I havent seen or even heard of.. A vampire that wants to end her own life.. Most either accept it and live a life of hunting for their next meal. Or they try and find ways to cope. You dont want either..."  

Ghostly_apparition

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 pm
Hanan scoffed slightly and smiled sadly. "Even being a 'vegetarian' vampire would be taking a life..... And... there is no one to love me, therefore there is no reason for me to exist," she said, and felt her body begin to tremble slightly. She looked down at the floor. "Tell me, Isaac, is there a hidden meaning behind being a monster?" She asked, slipping her hand from his and backing up. She kept her eyes glued to the floor, her body trembling, hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm
Oblen continues shaking his head. "Then sit and stop staring at me like I'm some sort of... monster." He said as he wraps both winds around himself.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:11 pm
Mira gave him a confused look and sat down where she stood "Well, if your not a monster or demon, then what the bloody hell are you?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games