Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
~Roleplay~/Orb Union Base~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
Allster 42
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
Allster 42
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX

-opens- yes?

Maddy: AJ did you hear the base will run drills soon?

Ya I know I ordered it!

Maddy: WHAT!?!?!

-.- what if theres a fire hmm what will people do?

true  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:55 pm
hehehe wahmbulance  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Allster 42
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
Allster 42
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
Allster 42
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX

-opens- yes?

Maddy: AJ did you hear the base will run drills soon?

Ya I know I ordered it!

Maddy: WHAT!?!?!

-.- what if theres a fire hmm what will people do?

true

Yea just in case!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm
Winterlin: -Walks to the cafe and grabs a tray- Me hungry  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 am
new recuit:
char name will be Xing Xinsheng
Chinese
suppose age: 19
has blue hair, silver eyes, 3 line scar on right shoulder too
( IMG is now up)
User Image
this is my drawing of him biggrin
intro for him:

walks in to base's lobby and stands there (gets weird glances from the people there because he looks like he was in a fight earlier, plus there is blood on the right side under his ribs)
stands there waiting for instructions

-was sent here to get training, was recently recuited when found, by another base (that base was full and busy), laying near a shore.
-officers from other base request that he gets a medical check up first at this base razz -

ok if i join this role play? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 pm
-Hoseki_Takeo-
new recuit:
char name will be Xing Xinsheng
Chinese
suppose age: 19
has blue hair, silver eyes, 3 line scar on right shoulder too
( IMG will be put up later when i draw it )
intro for him:

walks in to base's lobby and stands there (gets weird glances from the people there because he looks like he was in a fight earlier, plus there is blood on the right side under his ribs)

-was sent here to get training, was recently recuited when found, by another base (that base was full and busy), laying near a shore.
-officers from other base request that he gets a medical check up first at this base razz -

(Yea you can)  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Current Status: As the newly built base Memeto, which was built by the Orb Union goes through its first month of being opened; has gotten attention from "Green Zone" as there plans are unclear "yet" things seem to get scary.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Lt. Cammander Doman: Has the enemy located us yet?

Green Zone Soldier(G.Z.S.): Not yet sir, were begining our sub. to enter Orb Waters sir.

Lt. Cammander Doman: Good let me see the data on that new underwater moblie suit cammand gave us!

Green Zone Soldier(G.Z.S.): Sir.  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm
well my guy is still standing there, waiting for orders, and is still bleeding and made quite a small red poddle. While, all other crew members tend to avoid the lobby room as much as possible now, and the captain of the base still hasn't replied.(been three hours)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Data on Green Zone:

Settings about Green Zone: Deep in space near the moon- A new group known as Green Zone has declared its independents for there so called "new world"
Speech: Hello citzens of Earth! I am Gano Zenbe! You have been fooled, this so called "UN" (United Nations) has lied to you! You are not protected by them! They are only using you 4 power. Open your eyes and see that me and my new group known as Green Zone will stop them and have a New World!

2010 May, 12- Green Zone invades colony 32 with there new moblie suit Geon!

2010 May,13- Colony 32 is now under control of Green Zone!

2010 May-14-17 -Green Zone opens fire on space station Freedom! and is nearly destroyed! After the 3 day battle between Green Zone and the UN. The battle is won by Green Zone! Space Station Freedom is destroyed! Making matters wose.

2010 May-17-28-Green Zone begins its assult on the newly constucted Heliopolis! After 1 and a half week later the Orb Union pushes back the invaders.

2010 June-16-Aguest 26-After a month of regrouping, Green Zone has made a new class of moblie suits which is the GDP-Which stands 4-Green Defence Penno-7 times more powerful than the Geon this machine is more than a match for a gundam- Green Zone then launches a assult on the Moon which lays the EESF moon base which Green Zone uses there new toy. As the result 2 months took this battle as Green Zone loses this battle-

2010 Auguest-26- During the last stand in Lunar Base another group from Green Zone attacks Docking Station 007. Sadly it was a suprise attack which took Green Zone to a Victory-

2010 September-04- A plan attack is under way by a single Green Zone battle ship. Defend the mining area at all costs-At the end the mining area was destoryed.

2010 October-26- The attack on Memeto is about to happen-  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

Justice 63

Distinct Decorator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Someone: *yells* HElP!

Dr. Justice: Oh my! *runs with her med-kit* Are you alright? *uses a stimpack on your right rib*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 pm
ya im ok this is nothing, just a small scratch from a iron shard, only a broken rib  

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 am
as Xing was getting treated a huge explosion rang out from hanger, followed by a siren, and gun fire

Xing: what was that?
-walks to a window to take a look-
Xing saw some unknown mobile suits falling from the sky and a few mobile suits from other bases already trying to fight them back.
At the sight of this Xing ran out of the building (which surprises Dr. Justice) and headed for the docks.
Xing thinking to him self -if I am correct it should be around here-
Xing then dives into the water and starts swimming down  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:19 am
-Hoseki_Takeo-
as Xing was getting treated a huge explosion rang out from hanger, followed by a siren, and gun fire

Xing: what was that?
-walks to a window to take a look-
Xing saw some unknown mobile suits falling from the sky and a few mobile suits from other bases already trying to fight them back.
At the sight of this Xing ran out of the building (which surprises Dr. Justice) and headed for the docks.
Xing thinking to him self -if I am correct it should be around here-
Xing then dives into the water and starts swimming down

Saviour: what the?  

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers