Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Expansive Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:54 am
"Tell me," he said with a charming smooth voice as he still had his back turned to her, "Does my Angel adore flowers?"
Dare turned with soft eyes burning in the rays as in his jaws he had three bright romantic red roses blossumed at their fullest.
"Well?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:37 am
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Chaels' ears flickered back slightly as he turned his head, the three roses held out from his jaws, the morning dew still on their petals. "They are lovely Dare." She said softly, stepping towards him, pressing her muzzle to his before sniffing at the roses. She smiled hesitantly, her tail lashing back and forth. "They are for me?" She asked, her body ached with heat. Embaressment, surprise, want. She was an emotional basket right then. Why? Because of a couple of flowers.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 am
"Of course, if you want them to."
Dare knew he had hit her, hard too. This is where he worked his charm the most, where it struck her and tore her down, gently and romanticly.
"They bring out your already Angelic looks."
Dare held the roses lightly, if she wanted them now he would give them to her without hesitation.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Chael

Her eyes turned to his, ears perking forward. She opened her jaws, but no words escaped her, just a small cracking noise. She closed her mouth, clearing her throat. "I would love them Dare." She gazed at the wolf in wonderment, her eyes scanning his face.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Dare grinned even widder as he reached forward slowly with the rose's ready to be taken from his gental jaws.
"Then do."
Flickers of hope and trust across his eyes would become completly clear but then burn away into confidence and blue flames.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 pm
Chael

Chael leaned forward slowly, her eyes glued to his before they shifted to the flowers. She took them lightly, catching them just right so they wouldnt be crushed in her jaws. Gentle. She slid them from the corner of his mouth, her ears perked forward as they fell free of his jaws. She pulled back, holding the roses in her jaws, her tail slowly wagging back and forth. She smiled slowly, her tail wagging more furiously, her eyes dancing on his before she turned and sat them down gently on a smalled stump. She turned her eyes back to the male wolf. "Dare..." She began, her words soft, quiet, nervous. She took a step towards him, opening her mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come. With a sigh she turned around, tipping her muzzle back to look up at the sky. "Will you run with me?" Her head turned so she could look over her shoulder at him, still holding her paw up nslightly. "Not now, but after I am healed? Will you run with me? And stay by my side Until the world turns dark its last time and dawn never returns?" She asked softly, her ears pressing back to her skull.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:47 am
Dare calm and steady through out her taking of the flowers the scent filling his nose. Calm when she smiled and put the flowers back, calm and steady enough when she called his name. But his stomach churned when she said 'Will you run with me?' He was slightly frozen in time at that point, why would she want to run?
Then he knew why.
Even after all this time he thought he was playing it safe, cool, and neutral in this battle feild, but he had made much more of impression upon her more then intended before.
He had never really understood the whole concept of 'love' nor will he never, nor the simple lies he has told her or every other fea. Truely... he was shy beyond words, his true self hidden under charm and a fool but when cracked and stripped of it he was a shy scared pup, not knowing what was wrong and good. Nothing more.
"I..."
He swallowed hard, the spit clawing at his throat and his shoulder's rippled with a ting one that might threaten Chael's skin. Another hard swallow and he knew soon he would regret every thing.
"I need some time to think...."
Dare turned tail and trotted without letting her breathe a breath and rushed into the trees before hiding himself under bushes and screaming in his head.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 pm
Chael

She could feel the shock running through his body, the fact she had caught the normally collected wolf off guard left a bitter taste in her mouth. She didn't have time to say anything as he turned tail and ran.

She remained where she was for a few long minutes, her ears perked forward, gazing after him quietly. The slight rustle of the wind was her only company, and even that died down. She remained where she was, frozen to the spot, afraid to move.

With a sigh she turned around, gazing down at the roses, and already they seemed withered, old. She glanced over her shoulder once before moving into the bushes silently, going in the opposite direction he went.

She limped as she moved, but ignored the bite and sting of the wound, her eyes closed and she breathed in deeply. She already knew his answer. Look how he ran. It would be a no. And then what would she do? She paused and turned her eyes to the sky, her warm breath staining the cool morning air before she shuddered, her wings breaking free of her body. She tucked her injured leg against her body, and gave a few hopping bounds, to see if she could run, and was satisfied to learn she could.

She would make it easier on him. Thats what she would do. With a determined look on her muzzle the she wolf trotted awkwardly, before breaking into an even awkwarder run. She bounded up a log and threw herself off it, flapping her wings a few times to gain momentum, and let the sky swallow her and her thoughts. So she flew. flew as hard as she could, perhaps she should have given him time, perhaps her doubts were wrong about him, but she didn't give him the chance.

- tooooooo..... idk yet. lol. uhhhhmmmm the uhm clearing? if thats what its called -

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 pm
||- Mountain side or anywhere really -||

Dare's body trembled lightly as he rubbed up against a hard tree trying to make himself do some thing, anything infact. He growled and snarled loudly at himself, why did he run? Why did he even tangle himself in her?
"Ugh..." he ripped through his jaws with a bark ripping.
He clawed the tree scratching his stress away and his nervous strike. His skin tingled and his fur bristled.
"How could I have done this to myself? Stupid... stupid..."He snarled again wipping himself to the side and thrashing a bush.
"Mother was right, I am no good..."
Dare pondered at this for a long moment, almost like forever. Did she really... love him? Did He Love her? Pulling in the forest air he stood once again and started back toward his stump to contront her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:42 pm
// she ended up at the mountain lake//  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 pm
||- Alright. -||

Dare was nervous, his tail fluffed lightly as he padded qith a quick step into the little clearing near his stump.
"Chael..." he called lightly his voice for once completly normal.
His head whipping around slowly scanning the area.
"This is not really the prefect time for games..."
Dare's ears flattened as he trotted around scenting everything when he picked up her's.
"She... she left?" he said blunt and unbelieving.
Dare snarled and darted off after her trail following with simple paws.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:19 am
//The forest, right? Hope I'm posting in the right spot.//

Tradish's tail whips back and forth as the urge to turn and run grew stronger. His will stronger though, he keeps behind Roquel, his ears flickering as Ash talks. Allowing his gaze to roam over Roquel's form then Ash's, he chuckles lightly. "I do believe you will be a great hunter someday Ash. You will bring much happiness to your family with your strength and cunning."

A light breeze flows by, carrying the scent of other wolves and he fights back a natural growl. It's been so long since he's interacted with others. Most times, he wouldn't adventure near wolves for the simple fact that he didn't know what he should do. Growing nervous, his pace slows a bit as his head swivles back and forth, searching for any movement in the bushes.

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

// you are. //

Ash grinned up at the brute at the slight praise. Yes, he would grow up to be a great hunter. Just as the male said. He licked his jaws and stepped closer to the male wolf. "What are you going to be? When you get brought into the pack?" He asked, unaware of the others nervousness.

Roquel paused a moment, scenting the air, picking up on Tradishs' nerves. She frowned, scenting the air once more. "They are not around here. Not anymore. the wind is already starting to take away their scent." She turned to the two males, ger green eyes narrowed. "Ash, stay close to either of us. This place is full of dangers." She gazed down at her pup, who nodded his head. She turned and scented the air once more before picking back up her trail. It was a good thing they wouldn't be here long.

Ash remained close to Tradish, his green eyes searching the woods around them, ears perked. He crouched slightly, little tail in the air. "I'll attack anything that comes near us mother. they wont know whats hit them." As though with his words he lunged towards his mother, snapping at her tail playfully. But when a bird above took flight from his noise, he yelped, startled he bounded under Tradish, hiding under his large chest, ears pressed to his head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:39 pm
Tradish ponders for a bit at Ash's words, wondering what position he would take. The only role he's ever been trained in was alpha and that position was taken already. Yes, he was a great hunter and tracker, but when it came to pups and healing, well. Let us just say he would fail horribly.

Roquel's vocals interrupt his thoughts, bringing him back to reality. He lets his nerves calm a bit but he stays alert, his eyes constantly sweeping the area. There may not be wolves around, but there are other dangers as Roquel had just stated. He grins as Ash attacks his mother's tail then laughs as the young pup took refuge under his belly at the sound of a bird. "Someday, Ash. Someday."

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 pm
Asudam
When ones memory is like mine its best to act like i've forgotten.

// okay. to ze forest no? Which is perfect, considering Rockie and them are looking for Alania, might as well bring them to her. xD //

Asudam fell into step behind the Alpha female, her tail swishing back and forth, as the burial grounds fell behind them and the forest embraced them, she became more relaxed, there were no spirits in the forest, only animals, and she was confident she could kill any animals that dared to attack them.

She pricked her ears forward, taking in the sights, her tail held out slightly behind her, as her eyes, nose, and ears took in everything. "Its breath taking." She mused, her eyes turning to the form infront of her, picking up her speed so she was beside the she wolf.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff