Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Kage continued until he came to that one part of the building. "You can stop here, I know the rest of the way." He said. He paid the servent for some reason beyond him. "Ichimaru, I hope you don't mind the sudden entrance, or the fact I don't have servents announcing my arrival." His had already taken care of that. "Do you mind if we speak, it's important I assure you." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 pm
"My lord," Ichimaru responded respectfully while bowing, he was standing up to be respectful to the shogun, "of course I don't mind." Although he wasn't as dressed up as he would have been if the shogun's arrival had been planned, Ichimaru still had an elaborate, midnight blue robe on over the simple robes that he wore at home. He motioned for Kage to sit on a cushion and sat down on his side after the shogun had.

(OOC: Do you want Tenshiko to listen or not?)  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:06 pm
(your choice)

"You know of the legend of the red destiny sword do you not?" He already knew the answer and unsheathed his sword. "And you also know this isn't a legend because I have it's twin, the blue destiny sword." He said, putting his sword back. "Other than that, Foriegn armies are amassing at our borders, they already plan to make their move." He said, showing him a scroll. "One of their agents recently died within the castle, so I already know important information has been lost to us, locations of important figure heads." He said, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Ichimaru nodded as the shogun talked. "What I wonder my lord," he started, "is why you don't choose to share this information with the others, and what the red destiny sword has to do with any of this. Forgive me for making such a bold statement, but wouldn't it be better to have more people know of this? That way, we can have more people working on finding these spies and stopping them."

(OOC: Do you mind if I translate the names of the swords into japanese? It probably won't be correct but it'll be shorter.)  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm
(i don't mind, short is good)

"Because, they are here already, I don't wish to cause a mass panic." He looked around. "I have heard a rumor that they control a weapon that can rival mine, the only thing that could be that strong is that one sword." He pointed at Ichimaru. "And according to the scroll, I believe your the next target, after you, then me." He said. "I felt I should share this with you because I trust you the most." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:38 pm
"Father, a target?" Tenshiko asked as she walked in. A servant followed behind trying to stop her.
"I-I'm sorry, my lord," the servant apologized, "She overheard and decided to come here. I couldn't stop her in any way...."
Ichimaru waved the servant away, "It's alright, she is a samurai like me and has as much right to hear this."
The servant bowed and exited as Tenshiko bowed to the shogun and strode across the room to her father and knelt next to him. She was dressed in a comfortable kimono, with a yellow silk robe draped over her shoulders. On her way from her room to her father's, she had managed to neatly tie up her hair into a simple ponytail.

After she had sat down, Tenshiko continued, "What do you mean that my father is a target? Why should he be? He may be a daimyo but there are at least a dozen more daimyos out there that are in a higher position than him, and much closer...."
Tenshiko would've continued if her father hadn't put up a hand in front of her face to quiet her.
Her father asked the shogun a key question, "Kage-sama, is this threat from the inside or out?"
As Ichimaru answered the question, Tenshiko thought, "What?! You're being targeted yet you ask something about the country?!" She couldn't bear to see anyone in her family hurt, and she couldn't understand why her father will seem to care less about being killed. Despite her confusion, she kept a straight face and remained attentive to both her father and the shogun.

(OOC: Is the shogun the king of the country, or is there another person who's the king?)  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:46 pm
(he controls everything, so i guess you could say he is the king of the country)

"They come from both ends, I look for traitors and punish them harshly, they must atone for their sins with their lives." He looked at his daughter. "Because they know I have a friendship with your father, they believe killing him will shake my moral." He said. "The shadows are already moving, you've been marked to be killed by a ninja." He said. "The worst that will happen is I will die and the dynasty will fall, the country following after." He then thought for a second. "There will only be one ninja after you, they will kill all those linked to me, including her." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm
Tenshiko could honestly care less about the shogun dying, and she only cared about the country falling into ruin because it might affect her family. Actually, she thought that the country would probably be better off without the shogun, but she wasn't an idiot and held her tongue and expression, not giving away what she was thinking.

Ichimaru closed his eyes for a second, he too was thinking about something. "Yes I understand, so what it is that we must do?" he responded after a second, keeping his face as it was before.

(OOC: Ultima, keep in mind what I wrote about the Shugosha famiy. Remember that they still believe that the original king was better and that a number of them will probably end up joining Katsumi once they find out. Just keep that in mind wink .)  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm
(i got it, i read their profile ten times)

"For one, you must understand I am a three hundred year old phantom and I know what your thinking." He gave a quick glance to his daughter. "But onto these pressing maters, this ninja, could be anyone of your servents, as the note states, they will attack from the inside." He then went on about the country. "And second, we might be able to send a small brigade to the borders and slow their advance, but they'd see a large one coming, so they will keep moving." He then thought about the bright side. "Unless you rather I send you personally, either die without honor or in battle, that is one thing you have to keep close to yourself." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:40 pm
Tenshiko gave a pout, she thought sarcastically to herself, If it hadn't been for her father, she would have used her ability to block out the phantom, who knows, maybe it'd work?

Ichimaru bowed and agreed to Kage's request, "Of course, my lord. I will be honored."
Tenshiko turned towards her father with wide eyes. "Father!" she exclaimed, "You can't!"
Her father calmly replied, "Why can I not?"
"You're too old! At least send me in your place!"
"I am only 38 and it is never too old to die in battle with honor," he replied, still calm, "Have you not learned that?"
"Y-yes," Tenshiko replied, "but please...." She didn't want to risk losing her father in battle.
"I would prefer to go to battle than remain here," Ichimaru replied, "and I would prefer that you stay here than go to battle." Apparently, he had anticipated what Tenshiko was going to appeal for next.
Tenshiko faced forward again and bent her head down. Though her father had simply said it calmly, to her his voice sounded ice cold.
"We will discuss this later," Ichimaru said to his daughter as he turned his attention to the shogun. Once again, he had simply spoken with a calm voice but it sounded like ice to his daughter. "Now, I am sorry for the interruption" he apologized to Kage while bowing and continued their discussion, "I will gladly go to whatever post that my lord may feel that he needs to assign me to. However, please, if you're honor will allow it, leave my daughter here. Someone must guard our home while I am gone."  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:49 pm
Kage closed his eyes. "Ok, she shall remain here, There are three posts that need defending, one is a considerable weakpoint." He had brougt a map with three red circles on it. "Here, right near the village, there are new weapons being created, called matchlock guns." He ponted to the wall behind the entire dynasty. "Here, this is all of us, though this isn't the important outpost believe it or not." He pointed to a mountian. "Here a blade known as Yon is being created, It is an interesting sword design, I shall loan you a prototype to insure your safety." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:05 pm
Tenshiko thought to herself, She watched as her father handled the sword.
Ichimaru looked the sword over, the blade was sharp, the grip was good, and the sword was sturdy, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. "It's a very good sword," he answered, "However, I must sadly refuse the offer. I prefer to use my katana, Zanko, over this new one. It is a part of my soul and there is no way for me to part from it." Ichimaru bowed in apology. "However," he continued, "If I may be so bold to ask. What exactly is special with this Yon?"  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 pm
Kage lifted the blade to light. "I've tried this sword myself, it has a powerful energy, enough to kill exactly four arch-demons, thus the name." The blade had many more unexplained powers. "This is just as powerful as my sword for a strange reason, it's powers change depending on the owner, but it's strength remains, if you give this to a child, it will remain strong." He sheathed the blade on his blade. "Except it is only a prototype, as fate would have it, the first three people to try this have died, I am the fourth to handle it." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Tenshiko couldn't help but argue, "If so many people have died because they used it, then why would you give it to Father," it took her a while to remember that she needed to respect this man, "Kage-sama?"
"It is fine," Ichimaru said soothingly, "I am honored that Kage-sama has thought about entrusting me with such a powerful weapon." Ichimaru turned back to address Kage, "My lord, where is it that you plan to station me? What role is it that I must play to defend my homeland?" he asked.  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:32 pm
"Because, He's seen his share of battle, he could handle it." He then turned back to ichimaru. "There is a path leading onto the inside of the mountain leading to the place where we are producing this weapon, I've already got people defending the outside of the mountian, but I want you to defend that passage, if they get that sword, we're all as good as dead." He said. "But the special thing about this mountain is the tunnels, if you talk into one, your voice will travel, so I want you to command from your point, do not leave unless you are in danger." He said.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff