Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sturmpeik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:50 am
Hi everyone! The name is Mika and the favorite character is definetly Sasuke. Favorite episode is propably episode 51.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:35 pm
1.How many posts must you do per month? 15

2.Who can you not piss off?(name the names) Engelen, xTwisTx, 666alucard666, [-kiba.kun-], Lemon Pie, and omfgMOVE

3.Do you PM me the applications for the RP? No

4.Are you allowed to speak in 1337? Nope

5.Can you just make a thread out of the blue? No you must have permission

Did I get them all right? I hope so bc I would really like to join this guild  

Kyios

SaKuRa512

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:21 pm
Hey I'm SaKuRa512 (don't ask about the name, it's just how it's been for a while now). My fave characters are Hinata and Sasuke, but believe it or not, Sakura isn't. She just has a cool name, so as far as names go that one was my best option. Anyway, back to the stuff that matters: the best all-time quote: The lotus in Konoha blooms twice. Hence the name of my journal heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:18 pm
Lil_Elle
Call meh Lil Ellle or just Elle if you're lazy. my favorite episode is episode 29, my favorite volume in the manga is the 3rd and my favorite character is Kakashi. I collect dancing naruto pictures.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaara's my favorite of those.... I wonder if I'm missing any...User Image

sorry for my excessive use of pics, but that is who I am! crying

those are adoreable!!! heart heart heart HInata's face looks soo cute in there, but my personal favorite is also GAARA heart heart  

Teddy Tibbers

MrMacchiato

Neophyte Tactician

8,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:31 am
1.at least 15
2.Engelen, xTwisTx, 666alucard666, [-kiba.kun-], Lemon Pie, omfgMOVE
3.no post in the thread
4.no,proper spelling and grammer
5.no must ask permission first  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:36 pm
Hello i am Joe and Naruto is one of my favorite animes, my faorite character is Zabuza.my favorite episode was when Kakashi and Zabuza were fighting on the water and Kakashi copied the water dragon jutsu(too cool).i am an extreme gamer gaming is a main part of my life and my Favorite game are Resident Evil and FinalFantasy  

G-virus Carrier

Micheal J Caboose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:14 pm
I'm drak-sama. well, i like anime obviously, and manga. Gaara would have to be my favourite character if you'd have to ask. followed by Rock Lee and Gai-sensei.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:14 pm
Hye, *waves* I am Jasmine.. but i prefer Jazzy. My favorite character is kakashi followed by hinata and kiba. I don't have a favorite episode as of yet... sweatdrop Bleh, still watching it....  

Trini Sparrow

Nox -Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:39 pm
*Hi I'm Nayama you can call me Mi (that's my old user name.)
*My favorite cahrater is Haku.
My favorite episodes would probably be 101 and 109; 130.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:22 am
hey im blaznx im not new but never went on da forum lolz so im liek a shadow kinda and GOOOO!!!!!!!! Itatchi!!!!!! and KAKASHI!!!!! biggrin hahah ther so kool ><  

BlaZnX

zabby91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:19 pm
im sort of new here considering i don usually post but watch from afar..hehe...
my favorite characters are gaara, itachi, sasuke, and kakashi  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:24 pm
oOO oOO!! i also like kabuto and my favorite episode is number 101! its so funny  

zabby91

saiyamike

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:40 pm
zabby91
oOO oOO!! i also like kabuto and my favorite episode is number 101! its so funny

That's a good one. Welcome all new people!!! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:51 pm
hey. im justin my favorite anime/manga are Naruto and Sakura Taisen. my favorite charactor from naruto is Zabuza or Garaa and my favorite episode is 51... i think (the one with the pervited hermit.lol) mrgreen  

Y E T I F R E A K

Hokhiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:11 am
Hello all the name is Hokhiko

and i love Naruto, my fav char is without a a doubt the Beautifull Green Beast that is Rock lee, Hell i wanna be Him (except for the hair razz )

as for my fav episodes i love them all (cept for the annoying filler, KILL THE FILLER) but the ones where Lee uses the Druken fist style stand out the most for me.

P.S
I would like to apply to join this guild but unsure of which thread to post my application in, could anyone poinme in the right direction?  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff