Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 pm
Ian nodded in understanding, smiling at her. "Well, no harm done, aye?" he said. "I'm alive, you're alive, and I didn't mind it, so I don't see the problem behind it, unless ya got a bloke that I should be worried about." he said with a wry grin.
He got up and walked the short distance to the bar, quickly refilling his glass with plain old water now, heading back over to the stool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

Evie felt another blush creep up her cheeks. She tossed back the rest of her drink and coughed from the burning sensation that lingered in her mouth. It tasted pretty good but her head was swimming and she felt as though she would pass out any second...she didn't have a very high tolerance for alcohol and that was probably the last one she would have for a few weeks.

"Im glad you didn't mind...I'm not very good at getting guys so it was entirely embarrassing that I dId that in the first place." Evie took a different chair, it was a little bigger tha the one she had occupied earlier and sat back against the headrest. She brought her legs up and crossed them as she simply sat there and waited around until her head stopped swimming.

"And no bloke for me...never has been." Evie sighed

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 pm
Ian chuckled, seeing her get a little bit tipsy already. He smiled at her. "No worries." he said. "You'll get there eventually. There's enough guys here that you should have enough practice material." he teased.
He smiled when she said she'd never had a boyfriend. He reached over and patted her on the arm.
"You'll find one, I know it. Sheila like you's bound to attract someone." he said confidently.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Evie smiled at Ian...out of happiness and a little bit of help from the liquor as well. She sighed again...the men in the undergroud world they lived in were either taken or pigs. Speaking of taken...

"What about you? Any woman have your eye here?" Evie wondered, feeling her head clear up a little bit. Things were a lot better now and she was content with things now. She had just been a medic before...now she wad a medic with field experience and she had even been shot! Thatcmad to make for something under her belt right?

"There must be someone." Evie prodded, wondering about his answer.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 am
Ian shook his head, smiling. "Nope." he said simply. He wasn't picky, but he still knew what he wanted in a woman and it was getting harder and harder to find at a time like this.
"There's no one." he said, still smiling. "Not now, and not before."

[Short post ._.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 am
DemonDays2
[Can't do much without the other dude, unless we end the battle now.]
------
Ian continued to hold them off, until he was down to his last two mags: one in the gun, one in his vest. He turned and looked at Evie when she spoke.
"Been better." he admitted. "Grazed by a bullet, tired as hell, hungry as hell, me ears are ringin' from the gunfire, but hey, all in all, not too bad. You?" he asked, giving her a wry grin.

((Hey. RP lurker here. Just so you know, that 'dude' is one of my friends. And, uh, female. Also, the ball was kinda in her court. Don't just say 'oh, don't worry about it, she won't be back in a while to get pissed and feel excluded because she joined TEH BAD SIDE LAAAAAWLZZZ'. Not a good idea. That's a great way to loose members.

Oh, and the fact that you two seem to post at the speed of a bullet train doesn't really help her get in.))

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Varnis54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 am
((It can be hard for those that wish to be in the Rp when you are the only two posting very fast.))

Once the weapons where back together, Elzio stood up, and started to place them on himself. Revolver on his waist, rifle on his shoulder strap, and sniper rifle on his back. "Much more room here... Should be less people at the range now." Walking down to the range, he looked at the people move about. Most seemed to be worried, scared, afraid. They all reminded him, of himself when he ran from his family all that time ago. His eyes shimmered with tears as he remembered them. He was sorry for running, he felt as if he did stay, they might of had a chance. Blinking the tears out of his eye, he raised his hand and wiped away the tears trying to push the family out from his head but, was unable to. He sighed as his eyes stilled shimmered with tears and finished his walk to the range.

Not many people where here as he had guessed. The sound of gun fire rang out around him as he walked down to an empty stall. Pulling the sniper rifle off his back, he crouched down, and set the bi-pod on the bench. His target, a simple bullseye, that lazily moved from side to side about a hundred yards away. Lining up his sights with the target, he slowly pulled the trigger keeping the targets bullseye to the right of the sight as it moved to the left, a single shot rang out. The bullet seemed to move in slow motion as it went down the range. Bulls eye He though, and smiled as the bullet reached its target, or so he thought. He saw the couples child standing there as the bulled ran through his head, and blood splattered against the back wall. Gasping, Elzio watched as the child slowly fell to the ground, looking back at him, with tears in his eyes. Elzio blinked a few times, and wiped his eyes as the child turned back into the target he shot. There was a bullseye but, it was the most unsatisfying one he ever had. He knew the family had died because of him, he felt their pain, and anger from when he ran.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm
Gwen of Air 13
DemonDays2
------
snip

((Hey. RP lurker here. Just so you know, that 'dude' is one of my friends. And, uh, female. Also, the ball was kinda in her court. Don't just say 'oh, don't worry about it, she won't be back in a while to get pissed and feel excluded because she joined TEH BAD SIDE LAAAAAWLZZZ'. Not a good idea. That's a great way to loose members.

Oh, and the fact that you two seem to post at the speed of a bullet train doesn't really help her get in.))

[Thank you, Miss Aggressive OOC Poster. My apologies, but seeing as I don't a) know your friend, b), ever seen your friend in person, or c), ever seen a picture of your friend, I default to dude. It's not done in any sexist fashion, nor is it an insult, simply a habit of mine. Second, yes, it was. And we gave quite a little while for her to get on and post while me and Asuka's characters fought on in the battle. She's well within her rights now to post again, and at such time, Asuka and I will be "rotated back in" to the fight, and we can continue from there. Third, I never said that. I simply said that we couldn't advance the story far without her. We were well within our rights to end the battle then and there. But we didn't. Moving on, people get left behind in RPs all the time. I know I have many times. I simply catch up and move on. Finally, yes, we do post quickly. I don't see a problem in it. I'm not going to waste an hour refreshing the page waiting for someone to come online if I don't know if they will any time within that week, even.

And to Varnis, you're next.
Many members haven't posted yet. Also, seeing as we haven't changed the story much from where Gwen's friend, who's name slips my mind at the moment, put it, that is to say, at the battle she started. It will not be too difficult to integrate anyone who wishes to post. They have just to say "Where is everyone at the moment?" or "What has gone on so far?" to which one of us will say "There's a large battle for the base going on outside, if you wish to join that."

tl;dr version: I wasn't looking to insult anyone, I wasn't looking to kick every member out of this RP. I also don't appreciate someone coming into an RP simply to bash the people who post in it. Varnis is fine, he's part of this. But you came out of nowhere, Gwen. Would you like it if I found one of your RPs, and criticized you for no reason other than I feel like it, or one of my friends happens to be in it?]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

Evie blinked rapidly a few times and stared at Ian blankly. There was never a girl in his life? For her, that was very hard to believe though she didn't continue to question him further.

"I find that...interesting to say the least." Evie curled up against the couch and rested her eyes for a moment, it felt as if she had fallen asleep though she was still aware of everything.

Another moment later and Evie opened her eyes again and sighed, there wasn't much now that they were away from the big gun fight. Everything was scores quieter now that they were being rotated.

"Really? Absolutety no one?" Evie had to break her silence...she simply had to.

.:Sheesh....it wasn't as if we actually went that far. It was just a bunch of insignificant chatter to say the least. I don't bite and neither does anyone else in this RP that I know of. If you are lost in the RP then simply ask us and we will tell you. :.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:35 pm
[And like I said, we could have done like many other RPers and RP owners by simply killing off everyone in the battle, meaning everyone who's a zombie is either left alone or has to go do something else in the RP.]
-----
Ian chuckled. "Really?" he asked, watching as she appeared to fall asleep. Good idea. He was ready to get his 40 winks soon too.
Right as he was thinking of heading out to the barracks, she opened her eyes and spoke again.
"Nope." he said with a smile. "No one." he said.

----
[By the way, don't get me going. I'm preparing for an essay AND a debate tomorrow, so I'm all ready for arguing.]  

DemonDays2

Varnis54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 pm
After a few moments of silence, he sighed and shook his head. He needed to get his mind off this. "Hrrrmmm..." A person cleared his throat behind him. "If you are done, then please leave. Others need to use the range." Elzio looked behind him. "Sorry, I was about to leave." Turning around, he picked up his weapon, and walked off down the hall as his stomach growled. Reaching his sleeping quarters, where he passed many people that reminded him of the family, he sighed and put his weapons away before heading to the mess hall.

Walking down to the mess hall, he watched as everyone just went about their business talking, and eating. Grabbing some food from the food table, he looked at the chefs scrambling in the back as they prepared the food. Walking over to a table, he sat down and began to ate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm
DemonDays2
Gwen of Air 13
DemonDays2
------
snip

[Thank you, Miss Aggressive OOC Poster. My apologies, but seeing as I don't a) know your friend, b), ever seen your friend in person, or c), ever seen a picture of your friend, I default to dude. It's not done in any sexist fashion, nor is it an insult, simply a habit of mine. Second, yes, it was. And we gave quite a little while for her to get on and post while me and Asuka's characters fought on in the battle. She's well within her rights now to post again, and at such time, Asuka and I will be "rotated back in" to the fight, and we can continue from there. Third, I never said that. I simply said that we couldn't advance the story far without her. We were well within our rights to end the battle then and there. But we didn't. Moving on, people get left behind in RPs all the time. I know I have many times. I simply catch up and move on. Finally, yes, we do post quickly. I don't see a problem in it. I'm not going to waste an hour refreshing the page waiting for someone to come online if I don't know if they will any time within that week, even.

And to Varnis, you're next.
Many members haven't posted yet. Also, seeing as we haven't changed the story much from where Gwen's friend, who's name slips my mind at the moment, put it, that is to say, at the battle she started. It will not be too difficult to integrate anyone who wishes to post. They have just to say "Where is everyone at the moment?" or "What has gone on so far?" to which one of us will say "There's a large battle for the base going on outside, if you wish to join that."

tl;dr version: I wasn't looking to insult anyone, I wasn't looking to kick every member out of this RP. I also don't appreciate someone coming into an RP simply to bash the people who post in it. Varnis is fine, he's part of this. But you came out of nowhere, Gwen. Would you like it if I found one of your RPs, and criticized you for no reason other than I feel like it, or one of my friends happens to be in it?]

((And I'm not in the mood to argue, mainly because I'm not very good at it. Unfortunately, she's kinda depressed right now, which bothers me, because I don't like my friends depressed, which is why I posted.

But yeah...

You're not the first one to call her a guy. It's because of the mask-type-thing-whatever.

If you want to, here you go. It's my only currently running RP. You know. Pay what's due and all that. Castle Tales. Don't destroy in though, or I'll hurt you. Critiquing is fine. I like critique.))  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 pm
[Well, how about instead of chewing up our RP, you go and help her get un-depressed?
I didn't call her a guy on purpose, as I said.
Finally, you're lucky that my annoyance at your uncalled for post has faded somewhat, or I would disregard your instructions and completely attempt to rip you a new one in your RP, with baseless accusations, simply because I felt like it, as you apparently did.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm
DemonDays2
[Well, how about instead of chewing up our RP, you go and help her get un-depressed?
I didn't call her a guy on purpose, as I said.
Finally, you're lucky that my annoyance at your uncalled for post has faded somewhat, or I would disregard your instructions and completely attempt to rip you a new one in your RP, with baseless accusations, simply because I felt like it, as you apparently did.]

((I'll try. But I felt it needed to be said. Also, it's difficult when she's two years older than me, goes to a different school, and lives across town. But you wouldn't know that. So it's not like I'm angry at you or anything. Initially I was. But we've RPed together. Which is like going to school together in Jeeves and Wooster books.
Also...don't get angry at her. Please? She didn't even know I was gonna do this until she saw my post. I mean, I don't think you would. But just in case.))  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers