Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seeker 4: Innovation Refined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm
Kodic was taken in the chest by the force blast of Jade's pistols. The hit knocked him up into the air just as the eletricity reached him hitty him full on in the chest. This sent him flying back down the hallway, and out of Jade's gunblade's way. Jeremy also took the elerticity to his torso, but his suit was design against eltrical currents and the blot was painfull but did very little serious damage to Jeremy. Jeremy laughed as he flipped a switch on his rifle and opened a solid stream of flames down the hallway at Whisper. The flames forced Whisper back into cover, successfully seperating her from Jade once again.

The third electrical bolt never hit Firn because he was behind the door Jade was using as cover, working now in their favor. "Jeremy keep that b***h back in cover I will take out this pest!" he yelled as he drew his own gun blade and leaped over the falling door after Jade. While he was in midair he shot five rounds from the gun part of his blade in front of Jade, this forced him to stop his retreat. "Not so fast a*****e!" he yelled as he landed with grace and flourished his gunblade at Jade, "I don't think I gave you a pass to leave today did I?"The 9 other grunts where now up upon the door and where still firing fruitlessly into the magnetic feild.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm
"The only look my men will get from the new and improved Duke of Vince is a head on a stake rotting on my walls!" Vicktor shouted back at Lord Tryle as one of his guards charged him. Vicktor shot another demon skull into the guard sending him flying away. This left the path to Lord Tryle open for Vicktor.

Vicktor snarled as Tryle pointed out his apperance, "Everyone in the kingdom shall have nothing but pity for me and disgust for you when word spreads. You are the one responsible for my ghastly apperance. They will side wtih me knowing deep down I am the same man that I once was. They will see that this apperance I bear is the one in your heart, while your skin reflects the nature of mine own heart. They will flock to me in defiance of you and your tranny! They will see justice done!" Vicktor shouted as he dodged Lord Tryle's flail.

As the two danced in the center of the room a horn sounded from down the corridor, a servant with a capture sword raise high in the air called to the two, "For Lord Kremely!" he shouted as the servants rushed the room killing the rest of Tryle's men as they fled.

"See James, you see! Now that I have returned my men flock back to me! They do not want you, they do not want what you stand for! I am the one and only Duke here. You are an upsurer dog who will die by the blade! You thought me a fool when you "killed" me. You thought my men would shake their loyalty at that! No I am there true leader and they will defend me James!" Vicktor laughed as he launched a renewed attack at Lord Tryle as his men flooded the room, some taken aback by the sight of their lord but fought for him all same.

(took over dming for a second but it is nesessary to get the story going, this is where I would have Lord Tryle escape))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm
Selina looked with horror as the men flooded from the hall, what if her sisters where in trouble. What if they had managed to escape, they wouldn't be armed, they couldn't take on all of these men by themselfs either. Selina started to struggle in his bindings as Grut Butane pulled himself closer to her. She winced back in disgust as his smell overtook her, "Pig," she shouted as she spat onto the bile demon. The demon caught the ball of saliva in his mouth and ravished it, "you are a ******** pig," Selina screeched as the tounge of the bile demon came out of its mouth and up on Selina's leg. "I am gonna gut you like a pig when I get loose. You monster!" Selina let off a stream of curse words at the bile demon as it contunied to lick up her leg.

Vivian winced as she looked in the mirror, "I looked terrible in this armor, why can't men fight in stylish armor like we do? Is it so much to ask for, a little effort to look nice?" Vivian set about to try and settle her hair down before the guards got there, she could do nothing but wait until someone found her or the alarm settled down, going out into the hallways while the alarm is up would be foolish.

Dilmongo watched as the goblin dropped to the floor giggling madly as it listened for wires, "You can listen for wires?" Dilmongo asked himself as he looked at the strange goblin, "Well despite the wires or not they must know we are here. I mean what are the chances that someone else has broken in here at the exact moment that we broke it? You are a mathmatical genius you calculate the chances of that happening. No I say we just get in and get out real quick."

Dilmongo shook his head as the goblin started to calculate the odds, "Oh bugger he is really doing it isn't he? Ah well" Dilmongo said as he drew his silenced pistol and kicked open the door to the storage room. He swung out ot the left and and saw no one down the hallway. He smirked as he went to go back into the room when he heard a shout.

"Found them, found them I found the intruder!" An orc shouted as he drew his sword and ran at Dilmongo.

Dilmongo sighed, "Ofcourse it was down the right, I always make the wrong choice! Dammit my intuition sucks" Dilmongo joked as he took up cover against the door and started shouting. "Hey green s**t, a little help here."

The mass of soldiers started to slash at Muez calling him all types of vulgar words, however they couldn't even scratch the stone skin of Muez. "This isn't working!" one of the few remaining lizardmen shouted as he pulled off the giant. The rest of the bunch didn't seem ot hear him and kept on slicing away at the golem. The lizardman pulled a grenade out from his side and lite it, "Move away you bloody idoits!" he shouted as he lobbed it at Muez.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm
“You beg an important issue. We are going to have to make a massive first impression that impacts the face of this planet. We will have to grow support in as many ways as we can.” Specter said as the idea dawned on him. Specter had to give Gerdic credit, the dwarf was smarter then Specter thought he would be. Specter filled his soul with a mass of wild questions. He was so moved by his own speech he just wanted to fly into the sky and explode in a way all of Aeonce would see. The ghostly man took a glass of what the men were drinking and sunk it dry. He was so overwhelmed it was hard to decide what to do.

He let the party draw on with smiles and greetings. He talked to random individuals around him. Everyone seemed to be busting with Specters revolutionary ideas. The proud man moved again onto another conversation and heard the two discussing skills. They spoke vigorously of their competing fighting styles and where in heat over who was the best. Specter fell in love with the idea as soon as it dawned on him. E jumped onto the table once more and shouted for attention.

“Men, it has come to my attention many of you are still confused after the collision of the Omega Alliance and Dark Hand had concluded. Order as we knew it has dwindled and rank means nothing any more. Well I have to say, I ill have no more of it. Under me and my order we will have our heroes, we will have our grunts, and we will have our army. If there was anything my Father ever taught me, it was that greatness doesn’t die with the one that contained it, greatness is passed on to those who come after. You are the standing wake of a great time. You are the new generation who come after the great Lord Mitus, Talim, Toru, Gloria, Stickler, Gravear, Sogue, you are the mighty now. I ask you, what will you make of your name? Will you be the next Mitus, will you be the most feared man on Aeonce with a sword? A week from this night, the next full moon, I will bring forth a completion for all who are willing to join. Make yourself known and through it, become the next generation of heroes. All who succeed will learn the ways my father taught. I will teach you to fight like none have ever seen.” Specter said, almost more passionate about this word then his earlier vision. He seemed to tell a story through his voice that made each of the soldiers in the room see themselves as great people. “From there, we will go out until all of Aeonce and make you heroes’ generals and rulers under me over your own armies. In this way, order will be restored.”

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:47 pm
Roecaw dropped to the ground into a role, kicking the gnoll off his leg. The pain stung harshly but Roecaw was used to ignoring it. It had a very unusually high pain tolerance. From out of his role he kicked off the ground and launched at the gnoll that bit him. It moved briefly out of the way but with a slight adjustment to the blades on Roecaw’s weapon, he spun it sharply and cut the beast across the face. With the sideways spin now in full motion, he tucked the staff part loosely under his arm, making his body spin with it, and addressed the howling gnoll with his weapon with the same quickness he did the first one.

Perl’s gnoll was getting violently destroyed in its first battle attempt. Most of Perl’s summoning skill had been for battle demonstration to help train the others or for tribal memorials, but not in combat. Her only helpful trait in this position was her keen understanding of manipulations she can have on a summon. Combined with her inelegant character, she could do great things once unleashed. In her spark of understanding, she felt a burst of heat rise in her. She knew a deal of elemental magic but she couldn’t conjure it like mages did. Hers was much more subtle, unless of course you where sitting on top of her summon and killing it. With both of her hands held out, as is holding the gnoll, she flexed and produced a symbol that set her gnoll on fire. The flames consumed its being but the gnoll was unharmed. As the fire shot out it burned the others attacking it. Now, Perl’s gnoll, standing again, lashed out quickly at the two opposing gnolls, flames following it’s every move.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm
“s**t, Whisper, we are going to need something bigger. These guys aren’t going to give us a break.” Jade yelled as he turned to face his adversary, sure that another burst of bullets would not miss so easily. Jade’s novice blade skills would bring no fruits in battle, that he was sure of. He kept his distance with the blade in a defense hold, ready to block any additional firing from Firn. The man wasn’t as good as Jade with a gun but he probably had a few tricks over Jade in sword handling. With one hand on the sword, ready for anything Firn could unleash and the other on a pistol, damaging what ever grunt he could with 3:1 attention.

Whisper still caught Jade’s distant voice. She knew things where getting very complex within the hall and if she couldn’t do much more then simple attacks here and there, very soon they both would end up back in jail. Whisper did know of an alternative attacking. She had her own list of extremely effective spells but in order to cast them she had to meditate for hours before hand. She did however catch on to another way to acquire enough energy to cast a Devastator spell. In the event that a devastator was needed but a lack of energy was available, a sacrifice or absorbed soul could replace the dearth. Whisper hated the idea of killing someone just to be able to cast a spell strong enough to kill more. In many ways it went against all the things she learned while in the Hero Academy. It was taught from a perspective of self sacrifice, or the use of someone who is willing to sacrifice to further the team. It also taught the Hero drive skill base of sacrifice which allows the hero to conjure the means to use an overdrive as a last resort because it kills the hero that uses it. With shaking hands and a tremble in her voice, Whisper glanced shyly at the grunt that so kindly showed them the secret escape route. She justified her next move with the motivation that it was a last resort condition. They didn’t really need the grunt any more to escape. In reality this was the biggest help he could be.

Without any words other then I’m sorry, Whisper let her hands run onto the grunt’s shoulders. It was only a tingle at first as the grunt returned Whisper a weird look. He wasn’t so sure what was happening until he lost complete feeling in his arms and then legs. He simply floated in mid air, unable to do a thing about Whisper’s sadistic drain. His face seemed to scream but it was too late. His entire being was drained.

With the sudden burst in energy Whisper moved back into harms way, both hands held outright. Her whole being seemed to pulse with a vibrant purple vapor. The first part of her devastator spell started very subtle but grew into exponential consequence. A sudden flash flood exploded into the hall.

“Jade, grapple… NOW,” Whisper yelled. As soon as she did, the growing bodies of water launched down the hall in a massive force of H2O. The titanic title wave engulfed everything in it’s wake with a powerful moving force.

Jade was able to do exactly what Whisper commanded just in time. With his speed of a shot, the gunner moved his body low, aimed his pistol down the hall toward Whisper, clicked back over to grapple, and anchored the bullet in the wall along the end of the hall. The water rushed over him and against everything behind him. Bullets continued to fly past Jade, two made another hit. The grapple slowly pulled him toward Whisper, hopping to reach her safly and finaly get away.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:31 am
((It’s ok, sounds good to me))

“They come to a name not to a man.” Lord Tryle started with a bow to the soldiers that had entered. “Look closely gentle men. This is not your lord; this is not your Duke. What you know of him has died. If you fight for this man, you are fighting for the thing you hate me for. He has been devoured by the dark arts you sworn to fight against. You see, the Dark Hand had more of a hold on your Duke then it did me and my men. It is only a matter of time before you look similar to him with flesh rotting and no soul. Take a good look at the men about the floor. They where no longer human by the time they died. They where zombies, slaves to an evil litch(sp), slaves to your Duke.” Lord Tryle added with a laugh that brought about confusion.

With no other move Lord Tryle had no choice but to flee. This would not be the last they met. He would not allow the Duke to rise again and end everything he worked so hard for. At the sign of inevitable defeat, Lord Tryle slammed his mace against the ground. The explosion shot upward and engulfed his character. A force surrounding him shot outward, blowing everyone back and by the time the smoke dissipated he was gone. In the middle, left behind in Lord Tryle’s place was a cold bloody mirror shattered in the middle and facing Vicktor.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 pm
Grut Butane coveted the long smooth legs his tongue lapped over. Her flavor was so irresistible his eye’s crawled back into his head. The huge bile demon hugged against Selina. He was so intoxicated with the taste of her body he might as well have eaten her. Though it was tempting, he knew how important it was to the rest of the clan that they had a figure head to jack off to. With the noble intention of the group, he moved away, hungry for another bite.

“I hope that day comes little lady. I would truly enjoy feasting on your fine work of flesh.” Grut Butane remarked with his coarse breath seeping from the gaps in his fangs as he spoke. Grut Butane wiggled over to the north entrance of the mess hall and observed keenly. There wasn’t much evidence that anything was going on. Sure that everything was being taken care of, He settled himself down in his throne and nestled in with food in all directions.

“Run, Golem, run!” An ork guard screamed as he crashed through the door to the room Vivian was in. Two more were able to squeeze in behind him until the door was forcibly slammed shut. There was a moment of silence between the two parties as the three orks turned to face Vivian in the room and dressed in the armor. They looked to each other, confused yet filled with adrenalin. “Get her,” They yelled together as all three charged with their weapons flaring.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Tocan was startled at first to hear that anyone was close by. He was almost certain he didn’t hear anything through the floor. Confused in his ray of failure he shadowed to the wall along the door, sure he was out of the way of everything. He put his little goblin ear to the wall and could hear the newly discovered ork running down the hall towards. With the ping of sound resonating along the hall chamber, Tocan was able to calculate the timing, based on the frequency and positions of the ping bouncing through the hall, when the ork would pass the open door and reach Dilmongo.

Regardless of what Dilmongo was planning, Tocan had made up his mind, most of the time that resulted in him working off of the sper of the moment. As soon as the ork had reached the opened door that he had to pass to get to Dilmongo, Tocan acted. He quickly made a few adjustments to the thick steal door and kicked it with as much force as he could give in one kick. The door swung around from the inside of the stock room, passed the wall where it would usually stop, and straight into the sprinting adversary.

The ork, being enraged in his motivation to hit the target, was moving quick enough to completely lose any ability to react and ran smack into the swinging steal wall. Tocan knew it wouldn’t be enough to kill the beast so he quickly followed with another adjustment in the door. He took his long index finger, stuck it in the screw holes, twisted rapidly until finally the steal door came lose. With a much smaller kick this time, the door fell over, right on top of the ork. The little green goblin took the opportunity to hop on top of the door and began jumping up and down to further crush his capture enemy.

“It says Tocan is doing all he can to resist spending the rest of the day inside this storage room and building all kinds of fun contraptions. He has never seen so many useful gadgets all in one place. It would be wise if we did exactly what we need to or we may lose control.” Tocan said with a giant happy smile with a crazy taste to it as he stood on top of the bleeding door in the middle of the hall.

((Did a little of my own DMing so that I could get a crazy kill in for Tocan, just wanted to show what he was capable of.))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm
Muez surged with their hasty engagement. He pulled down forcibly with his lifted force and crashed it into the ground. The tremor shot out in all directions, shaking the entrance hall violently. I the midst of the earthquake, Muez moved forward and swung with both hands making a ring together. The force threw his weight toward those that hadn’t backed up yet and landed over top of a few of them. He moved to get up quickly. He had successfully made them all move out of the way but not for the reason he hopped. One of the Wolf pack members got smart and pulled out an explosive.

All the others back out of the way but Muez. His slow moving rock body had only one chose which was to curl up and absorb the blow. Muez moved to tuck in his legs but couldn’t make it there quick enough. The blast shot against his upper shoulder and knocked him across the floor. The stimulus was unfamiliar and something about it he didn’t like. There was a stinging sensation that throbbed. Did it hurt, could he really feel pain?

Muez didn’t want to go through that again. He converted his mindset into a more offensive stream instead of defensive with the idea of harming as little as possible. He wasn’t like his normal brothers and sister. The other golems were peaceful creatures that didn’t kill but protected the natural balance of life. Muez could care less about what they think. He didn’t stand for what they did and would make his own path. If something is going to mess with him, he is going to erase them from existence. The golem brought himself to his feet this time with more speed then before. He hit the ground with one fist, sending a wave of rock toward the beast that threw the grenade. Once the wave was on its way, he twisted with his weight to let the other hand slam against the ground with more force to cause the wave to explode upward once it reached its target.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 am
As Roeclaw went spinning the gnolls jumped back into a four legged predatorial** stance. They howled as he spun around with his halbard. One of the two gnolls was stupid enough to lunge at him, but got caught in his halbard and took a nasty gash to one of his legs. He whimpered as it limped back as the other took advantage of the stop in motion when the blade sturck and lunged onto Roeclaw's back. Once it was there it started to tear it with its claws hissing at him. The scratchs where minor but very painful in the volume Roeclaw was recieving them in.

Perl caused the summoned gnoll to turn to flames, burning the gnolls on top of it. They howled as they jumped off and circled around to keep their backs from this firy fiend. They howled repeatedly as the flaming gnoll came at them, confused and terrified by it. They backed away slowly as the summon lumbered slowly towards them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:56 am
Gerdic and all of the other men looked on in wonder as Specter called for a revival of a Hero Academy. Gerdic was the only one there who had went, and the only one there who would have been accepted to begin with. The older members of the cell, like all the children at their time, had always wished that they would have been recurited into Mitus's Hero Academy, but very few ever got in.

Gerdic also knew that many would not be worth being called heros, no matter how much training Specter or he gave them. Most just weren't strong enough in strength or will to be; however, just the idea of training like the hero's did would raise the troops moral up beyond anything Gerdic could have in ten dozen speeches. Specter would cause a cult following if he trained these men like his fahter, and what more one or two might actually take to the training and be worth the title Hero. Specter truely was a great leader, he had found what would motivate his men to their very peak, Gerdic had no doubt that every single man there would be signing up to train at the next full moon.

Specter would have his army when they went public, Gerdic knew that, so many villagers would rise to join them. The new orders where strong but only a handful had accomplished the love of their people. Most still longed for the return of morality and decently that the Omega had brought, well in the chosen races anyway. Thousands across the land will join and declare Specter lord when the whispers flow, it was only a matter of time.

This man could really do what his father did not, he would fix this corrupted world, and Gerdic would be at his side till the very end.

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:54 pm
((You just decide to auto kill someone...cool?))

The flood washed down the hall knocking all of the attacking guards down the hallway. Two of the guards ended up drowning from swallowing to much water, but aside from them they where fine. Now out of reach Kodic screamed, "Radio in their position get every b*****d in ths prison after them." Firn noddedquickly as he turned and spoke into his radio.

All across the base the guards who had been slowly searching room by room and abandoned their search and made their ways to Jade and Whisper's position. As they got in the sector they where spotted in they quickly blocked the exits and started to go room by room to find them. There was no way that they could have gotten out of the sector by the time the exits where blocked. 40 guards now surrounded and searched for Jade and Whisper who were tired from constent fighting earlier on.

Kodic, Firn, and Jeremy had pulled back to the bosses lair, they had special missions waiting for them and the percuring of Jade and Whisper did not piroitise over these missions. Kodic knew that the guards would fail to catch the two, there would be time for the three to track them down later. No one escaped the Zolt Corpation, not for ever at least they would get their man eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm
Roecaw settled his angry back rider with a quick move he hoped would even the odds. Although it was slightly damaging to himself, it wasn’t nearly enough to affect him compared to what the gnoll was doing now and what he would do to the gnoll. In forceful motion of his weight being thrown, Roecaw jumped into the air and just as he fell, he flipped over to his back so he would land on top of the gnoll.

Perl’s gnoll doubled back from its middle section and then gargled forward with a nasty heat. Flames erupted from out of its mouth in a wave fashion, consuming the area in front of it. Perl was using her summon to herd the other two into a corner so she could sacrifice them too. The more she sacrificed, the more she could summon at one time, based on the strength of the summon itself. As she waited she pushed out what little blessing spells she could to heal the two battling, both her summon and Roecaw.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 pm
Specter took great pride in his words. He felt such an overwhelming feeling of pride break through all the levels of modesty he previously possessed, which was not many. The ghost boy let his mind run wild with the ideas. He would have this old place running again and with it turn the face of Aeonce into his own. Never before did his voice and fist feel as powerful as it did in that moment.

Specter took the time after the meal started running at its end to explain the dimensions of the building to Gerdic in more detail. He told him about all of the housing platforms and rooming that extended all through the ruble. The Heaven used to work as both a kingdom and a university so it was bond to have a large amount of housing. The only difference in the once amazing community in the sky is it no longer resided there and was reduced to mostly standing walls in random directions. Although its present apparent appearance results in the first impression of destruction, Specter has sought out its true standing throughout most of the building. On many of the lower floors that crept deeper into the ground, there resided a strong building that could be used in its condition. Specter wanted to get all of the men out of their tents, families and all, and moved into the HQ for the New Omega Alliance (still needs a good name)).

“All right Gerdic, you know these men far better then I do. What are we working with here?” Specter started in an aside away from earshot of the others. He was now touring Gerdic through the upper floor which before now had been thought as to be haunted. Now that Specter has revealed himself as the ghost the fear of searching had diminished. “I’m sure not al of these guys met the standards of hero like the ones back in our time did. The case I’m making here is to redefine that hero status. I want to decipher the grunts from the capable from the able from the gifted. To do so, I’m going to need your help and the help of all the others you know already meet higher standards.” Specter continued talking as he brought Gerdic into a large room. Out of all the other places in the whole kingdom, this room was the most decorated with trophies, art work, statues, and keepsakes. Along the wall over the doorway read ‘Mitus and Gloria’. This was their bedroom

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff