Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:52 pm
Suki Wolfram
Walking out of the bathroom steam would flow out into the main room and fade away. "Burr...it's cold out here." Walking over to the heater she turns it up to max and starts to go through her clothes. "What to wear..." Tail swishing to and fro as she studies the neatly folded items.

Finally settling on a pair of tight jeans and a tank top with a denem jacket she heads out the door for the bar.

-is quietly lurking in the shadows behind her- hmmm  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:55 pm
Midnight_Husky

She blinks a little and flicks her ears as she walks stopping once to look around but never seeing anything or any one, shrugging she tries to let the feeling of being watched go as she enters the bar and takes a seat on one of the stools.  

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 pm
Suki Wolfram
Midnight_Husky

She blinks a little and flicks her ears as she walks stopping once to look around but never seeing anything or any one, shrugging she tries to let the feeling of being watched go as she enters the bar and takes a seat on one of the stools.

-stands up against the hallway door poking an ear out to listen-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm
((Sorry had to change computers))

She looks around and licks her lips. "Hello anyone here? I'd like a drink." Her ears moving slightly trying to pick up any sound.  

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 pm
-wanders in swishing tail- something smells good. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm
Jumps slightly. "Oh sorry must of been focusing to hard." Chuckles and pats the stool next to her* "Yea it does doesn't it?" She says with a friendly yet shy smile. "How are you doing tonight?"  

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm
Suki Wolfram
Jumps slightly. "Oh sorry must of been focusing to hard." Chuckles and pats the stool next to her* "Yea it does doesn't it?" She says with a friendly yet shy smile. "How are you doing tonight?"

-draws pistol and shoots out the light before slowly creeping foreward in the dark-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 am
Suki Wolfram
-giggles and walks over sitting next to-

Yeah lol.
I'm doing alright how about your self?  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 am
Midnight_Husky
Suki Wolfram

-draws pistol and shoots out the light before slowly creeping foreward in the dark-
-pistol explodes and the light regenerates shooting glass in the direction of gun shot-

Dude this place is immortal nothing can destroy it. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
Suki Wolfram

-pistol explodes and the light regenerates shooting glass in the direction of gun shot-

-dives out from behind cover and draws rifle- god dammit, now i got to run the hole course over again, thanks a lot sheila  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 am
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
Suki Wolfram

-dives out from behind cover and draws rifle- god dammit, now i got to run the hole course over again, thanks a lot sheila
Whatever you say stalker boy.

-giggles and watches as the hall way shoots out fire balls-

oh my thats good entertainment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
Suki Wolfram

stalker? now why on earth would u give me such a compliment? -flips over fireballs and sits next to you-  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 am
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
Suki Wolfram

stalker? now why on earth would u give me such a compliment? -flips over fireballs and sits next to you-
because you were 1 watching her when she was getting dressed and to tried to sneak up to her in the dark. O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx

because you were 1 watching her when she was getting dressed and to tried to sneak up to her in the dark. O_o

i wasnt watching her, for one i have a bf, two girls arnt really my speed, and three i was asleep and woke up in the same room as her, so i investigated -pours two glasses of wine-  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 am
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Midnight_Husky
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx

i wasnt watching her, for one i have a bf, two girls arnt really my speed, and three i was asleep and woke up in the same room as her, so i investigated -pours two glasses of wine-
oh my bad.
o.e

-snaps fingers and the room fills with the music- wooot 30h!3 betch. xD  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out