Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 am
[[ --- ]]

User Image

It was a tough choice, but Keiji thought he would try not to be a burden in the quiet room, nearly tripping his way there. There, he noticed a few other people reading already, it just seemed too peaceful. He looked up at the cases and sat down after pulling down a book or two, not willing to take a seat with others. He wished not to bother them, and would hate if he made himself look bad...

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 am
User Image

She then got up and pulled down on the hood again because she hated the scar above on the forehead, that's why she had a poor like hood on the forehead, she just looked like a homeless women that just randomly wandered around the school grounds hoping someone would give her what she really needed.. but she was glad she has money... the money that will buy the uniform sooner or later. She got up again and went to the romance section going to get a novel.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:30 am
[[ --- ]]

User Image

Keiji was leaning on the shelves in the historical fiction section; He seemed to enjoy those most. He noticed a hooded girl by the romance section not too far off, but tried not to annoy her by greeting her... She seemed pretty distant, and preferred to keep herself like that. But in the end, being the innocent puppy he was (Again, a Senior acting this way was bizarre) he offered a warm smile over, if she could see, and quickly dipped his eyes down to the pages of his book.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:33 am
User Image

She had a questioned glance on her, but since her eyes were kind of hidden it was hard to tell what her face is trying to say; her nose and lips could be very small hints. She grabs a book and decides to take the chances shes got.. she might be cold-hearted again but oh well.. it'll warm up.

"Something up?" She says in a library tone.. low enough to not be yelled at by the others to be quiet.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:40 am
[[ Oh, the time pasts so quickly, Happy New Years from the West Coast now. xD ]]

User Image

There was a response. Keiji, ultimately surprised looked up at the girl, soft smile like before. "Just saying hi." He said loud enough for her to hear. God, he was trying to hard not to be loud, and he was sure that everyone else probably was, too. "What would you be reading?" His attempted conversations usually failed for his... lack of polite words, despite his warm, cheerful smiles. It wasn't as bad to the point where he'd sink to Masato's level, but his wording was pretty much low compared to Daisuke's. Who could help it, he was raised by yakuza men... As if he'd learn a few manners or two.

Sadly, for those men, he did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:48 am
User Image

"Meh... just something I used to love when I was little; I haven't read a good book in a 'long' time." She wipes the tip of her nose having some weirdness inside, he seemed ok. She seemed hot then she observed the area she was in; nobody seemed to be watching her so she took her hood off.. she looked like an anime character almost with sort of big eyes and crystal-clear blue eyes that look as soft as some stupid anime character always getting the guy in the manga/series. Hopefully he doesn't notice the scar on her forehead but she had baings covering much so he won't notice.

" It's my first day so I'm trying to save up some for the school uniform, it's why I look like a homeless freak for a bit."

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am
[[ I'm going to hit the hay! I'll respond when I wake up, promise. ;D ]]

User Image

Keiji didn't expect he girl to look so... cute, after she pulled the hood. It wasn't expected, as he'd imagine she's have sharp, almond-shaped, cat like eyes that would seem very gorgeous, but intimidating at the same time. Seemed like his misinterpretations often got him into trouble. "Ah, is that so? I hope you enjoy it then." He smiled, hand reaching up to scratch at his already messy hair as his long tail flickered. He was supposed to keep such long hair, just as his own father did...

"Well, you don't look like a freak to me at all. I know someone who's wearing a worse choice of clothes." He laughed lightly and quietly. Masato honestly looked like he didn't fit in any place of this academy at all, sorry to say. He looked like a stoner musician, and was pretty out of place. Apparently, Keiji was amused by the thinking of this girl, she was quite self-conscious, but didn't at all seem selfish.

"I'm Keiji by the way." He turned a page in his book, reading the beginning of the new chapter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 am
User Image

" I'm Sakuya.. but call me Saki... Saki fits me anyway." She said closing the book, already hating the chapter of the book already. " Nice name..." She let the hood down to relax for a bit, since she wasn't using it anymore. " So you like those kinds of books?" She asks him since he was in a section she would least expect herself to read.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 am
[[ ONE more post. x ___ x; ]]

User Image

"Thanks; Nice to meet you, Saki." He was barely a few words across the first few lines and noticed she had closed her book. Perhaps she didn't like it. "Honestly, I kind of find some of these intersting, since I like history... but I like dojinshi and manga better." It was a harsh truth, but he wasn't all into full text. He needed plain-in-sight imagery to enjoy a good 'read', and liked such kinds of books. He was considered childish for this, but what more can you ask from such a boy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 am
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Death to Toucan Sam!.:.

Micaiah smiled and nodded, she had decided, the people here are nice. She'd try her best not to run from people she met now, it did seem a bit rude to that other girl inside... She then looked at him a little bit more seriously, "Do you think there would be alot of people in the library...? Like... More than three?" She asked, she fiddled her hands, she wouldn't run from a single, but a group? Very likely.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 am
[[ -- ]]

User Image

Daisuke can only imagine the number of students here, and thought carefully. "I'd say there would bemore than three by now. I can go get something if you need, though..." Oh goodness, he'd just remembered when he used to be an errand boy back in the orphanage... Truth be told, it was awful, especially the several round trips to the market, repair shop, and the book store...

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 am
|| ugh x.x I've only been awake for like an hour or something, bleh... Can't think straight... ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.I don't mind if you don't want it....:.

Micaiah shook her head, "No... Its okay, I can just go later." She said, she picked up her container, there was one more strawberry left, she looked at Daisuke and pushed the container at him, "You want it?" She asked, if he didn't she'd gladly take it.

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:32 am
"Knowing my cousin he's probably at the library now...He's probably also forgotten that we were supposed to meet..." Lila mummbled. She was used to this kind of thing. Cody was one thing, but other people...She was often forgotten about...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 am
[[ We are going a little far, so take your time, Carnival. X3 Thanks for the invite, by the way. <3 ]]

User Image

"Ah, is that so?" Daisuke chuckled. His brother was pretty much like that... Sadly, he occasionally forgot himself. That young man didn't consder much for himself, and it was kinda pitiful.

The boy offered a glance at the blond girl before looking back at the the strawberry. "Mm, alright, I think I should go later, too..." He didn't answer both questions with that, but when he picked up the strawberry, it wasn't his mouth he'd brought it up to. His hazy and light eyes were at Micaiah, the strawberry in his hand at her mouth. "..." He didn't want to take her last treat, truthfully.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

Icipher Infinite

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:00 am
|| darn those crepes, they make me so groggy... Mom put too much butter in the batter and now I feel sick... and welcomies, tiredness lets me type without looking, I typed nearly all of this without looking at the keyboard... sorry short post I gotta go puke now... Sorry if it takes a while to reply... ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Wah?.:.

Micaiah looked at the strawberry, she blushed a little since it was a bit, well, awkward and she didn't know what to do, she brought her hand up to take the strawberry from his hand, she kept her eyes on her hand as she went to take it.

User Image

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas