Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Abyss - Discarded Threads
Cross-dressing Vampire Hostess Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm
*walk in playing bagpipes* if you dont have beer im setting fire to a table and leaving...answer this question truthfully and calmly..DO YOU HAVE BEER!?!? -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 pm
*Gets up to go and greet Pickles*

Hello, I was hoping you'd come~  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm
*sees Raziel*

Razzy *hugs* ...Where am I exactly? *looks around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm
A hostess club... only all the women are just men in drag sweatdrop

Would you like some tea and cookies?  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm
Niaxus
*walk in playing bagpipes* if you dont have beer im setting fire to a table and leaving...answer this question truthfully and calmly..DO YOU HAVE BEER!?!? -.-

Aye, we have beer... but are you going to ask more nicely or am I going to have to show you the door? *rolls up sleeves*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm
*sings quietly* Raziel's the drag reaver~

Both please ^^  

lilwriter23

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 pm
Queen Sarafina
Niaxus

Aye, we have beer... but are you going to ask more nicely or am I going to have to show you the door? *rolls up sleeves*
*clicks button on skull* i apologies miss my newly found drunken Scottish programming makes it hard to be polite...Do you have beverages of the alcoholic persuasion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 pm
lilwriter23
*sings quietly* Raziel's the drag reaver~

Both please ^^

Yes, yes, I know sweatdrop

*gets the tea and cookies and a colouring book for her while he's at it*  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Niaxus
Queen Sarafina
Niaxus

*clicks button on skull* i apologies miss my newly found drunken Scottish programming makes it hard to be polite...Do you have beverages of the alcoholic persuasion.

Indeed we do, sir! Please, take a seat while I get your drink. Would you like any of the girls to come an entertain you as well?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm
Quote:
Yes, yes, I know icon_sweatdrop.gif

*gets the tea and cookies and a colouring book for her while he's at it*

*finds a comfy seat and sits down* Is Razzy having fun here?  

lilwriter23

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm
Queen Sarafina
Niaxus
Queen Sarafina
Niaxus

Indeed we do, sir! Please, take a seat while I get your drink. Would you like any of the girls to come an entertain you as well?
No thank you miss im fine with just the drink. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 pm
Neeeee~ =w= *sips at tea*  

Scrab Demon

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm
Niaxus
Queen Sarafina
Niaxus
Queen Sarafina
Niaxus

No thank you miss im fine with just the drink. ^^

*pours the drink*

Alright, just let me know if you need anything else~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 pm
*clicks skull and my awesome one eyed death machine faceplate goes away* Thank you miss ^^ *sip mah beer>>*  

Niaxus

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm
...You've got a pretty face.

*nudges Anima from under the table* Quiet.  
The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff