Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm
Vondel's eyes locked onto Issac's as he did as he was told. His breathing slowed after a while and his pupils constricted, showing calmness once again. His mind was not warded off from all other except ones he wished to contact. He mentally kicked himself for being so free with his ability, leaving himself open so willingly. "Thank you Issac, I shouldn't have acted so foolishly. I am fine now. Are you ok? I believe that....girl of yours has ran off." That puzzled Vondel, he couldn't seem to remember somethings in his usual sharp memory. Some of his memories seemed to be almost.... taken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:14 pm
Isaac turned away from his brother and looked around, “She couldn't have gotten far, but running to hide is a mistake.” He growled turning for the door. Pausing he turned to look at the girl. “Look after him and call me if anything happens. For your sake it better be life threatening or I'll end yours.” He opened the door and took a breath seeing the sun touch the floor before him forgetting it was there. “Great, well this hunt will be fun.” He whispered ghosting into the shadows. “Airadain. Come here..” He whispered. “We need to talk and well I cant promise it wont be pleasant.” Thinking to himself he thought of what the goddess had said and focused on just her to see if he could pin point her. His head snapped towards the library as something moved causing the floor to creak. “She didn't... shes in Vondel's library.” taking a running start he jumped over a table and closed in on the stairs that led to double doors another floor above him. He stopped outside it hissing lightly as he listened to the sounds inside.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:52 pm
Airadain sat in a corner in the large library reading a book on plants and ther wonders. she herd Isaac call to her she put the book back exactly were she had found it and slowly got up taking her time walking towards the door. because, well she was terrified of him. would he hurt her becuase of wat Sige had done? it stud at the for front of her mind and she wantd to fall apart right ther and cry. thats why she had been reading to distract herself. without realizing it she had put a hand to her neck were he had bitten her and winced. it felt like a bad bruise and she dropped her hand nearing the door. it was time to face the music or in this case the rath of hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Raven growled at Isaac as he ordered her, she was here, and thats all that the Vondel had asked her of, not to take orders from anybody. She was tempted to go after him and rip his head off for saying such things, though she wouldn't, though she hated it, she would listen to just this, she knew she was going to stay and watch him, though she didn't need to be told a second time, her eyes sparked with a deep hate for being ordered around, and she made no move to hide it either. She remained in her corner, watching Vondel, she wouldn't move to him for now, but if the time was right, she would help him, though only if needed.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 pm
The doors flashed open crashing against the shelves on the other side of the room. It had swung inches in front of her face causing her hair to flare out like a sharp wind had cast upon her in a blizzard or storm. He hadn't touched them though and this made him smile. To know his power had come back seven fold compared to what it was before. Stepping into view he paused a foot away from her and tensed his hand twitching. He wouldn't hit her, not if what Sige had said was true, he would feel it as well and he knew his own strength he had seen what he could do to many creatures. “So this is where you ran off to?” Isaac asked looking around his gaze hadn't fully fallen on her since he entered the library as if she wasn't there. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye he turned to look her in the eyes. “Do I honestly frighten you that much, to the point you feel like breaking down and crying?” He wasn't using a harsh tone with her at all while he questioned her feelings and motives. Did she know he could feel the hate and sadness and intense fear radiating inside her. Reaching out he gently caressed her cheek and then let his hand graze towards the wound on her neck. A lot worse then it should be since his concentration had been broken and she had caused him to tense. He didn't want to hurt this one and now couldn't. He let his hand drop and he turned away. “This room is off limits to all but Vondel and myself without invitation or permission so I suggest you come with me before he finds out and punishes you himself.” He closed one of the two doors and then grabbing the handle of the other stood waiting his gaze flashing back to her. “Even I'm not aloud in here without him there are records that only his eyes can see.” Isaac now waited patiently but his kindness was wearing thin. He was hungry irritated and the image he saw in the mirror of either Vondel or himself... or maybe another wouldn't retreat from his mind. He wanted a distraction and he found it and now awaited her already made choice though she probably was considering it now.

Looking back over his shoulder he jumped back just as a beam slammed into the top of his shoulder. Hissing he took up his blade and held it in the defensive with his now injured right arm and carefully used a wing to conceal him as he unwound his whip letting it drop to his side. “What the heck are you...?” Nathaniel called looking the nearest one in the eyes trying to detect something that would tell him. Another shot rang and pinned into his back between his wings. They had gotten behind him he had been careless, or they were simply that silent. It didn't matter now. He was out manned and out gunned he needed to escape before they actually did a lot more damage. Glancing around he looked for the safest route. They had men in the trees above him, that he had been oblivious to before that poised ready to shoot as one walked towards his right a gun at his side and a sword at the ready. “I asked a question.” he motioned to the man in front of him again expecting even the smallest answer before a shot pinned into his back again and then he was on him. The gun knocked out of his hand by the whip that spun lightly at his side. Hissing he took off towards the man with the gun and jumped out of the way of one attack but it was switched on him and the burn of a cut took over his chest but luckily he was far enough away by this point that the wound wasn't to deep. Tavara, you better have made it there. I'm on my way. Fighting against more shots as he crouched he lunged for the sky and tensing his wings crashed through the brush and into the air. “God damn what are those things.” He panted seeing blood drip down from his chest. He placed his arm to it and took up beating his wings though blood trickled down his back as well to get higher and out of range of the guns.
(damn that took a while to write lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm
Vondel's eyes grew wild again before he calmed fully, accepting what happened and becoming himself once again. He looked to Raven and motioned her to join him. He took her arm gently without a word and walked to where he had felt Issac and Airadain's minds. He was very careful in doing so and now found ways to block others out and connect to the minds he wanted. He felt the darkness but now focused on it as if it were a foe, not a monster. He would destroy it if he could. But Vondel moved to his libarary and stopped, his eyes narrowing at how his doors were blown apart and his documents scattered. He looked up at Issac and sighed. "Did you really have to blow the doors down brother? You know how old that wood was? Older than you and I. Damn good finish on it too...." He walked in and released Raven, cleaning up and putting things away quickly. In only a few moments he had Raven back on his arm. "Well nothing is destroyed so no one has to die. But please, just knock next time Issac. And please my dear, Issac is right, If you wish to read there is a library for the public in the castle for you." Vondel let his eyes stray and noticed a book slightly out of place. He took it out and glanced at the cover. A book on Plants. Interesting. He put it back where it was and glared out at the sun. Vondel breezed over and shut the blinds, cutting off the sunlight. "I should let you know Issac that We will be having the Demon Lord and her Guard over in a few moments. Ill keep them company if you will be...... occupied." Vondel very nearly smiled and walked out the door with Raven. As he went to the throne room he looked at Raven. "I am sorry if we seem harsh. We are who we are. Issac is strong and a capable leader. As he is also a very good friend to have at your back. And.... I must thank you for being there for me. You are very kind and I am sorry for putting you through all this." Vondel looked away abruptly, calling medics with his mind and telling them to be ready for The Demon Lord and her follower. He also looked away to hide his emotion.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 pm
Airadain hadnt even flinshed as the doors were blown open n herface. for a moment she expected them to hit her. but she didnt care. as Issac spoke a strange twinge of anger formed in her. ' cry ? over you? never inmy god forsaken life. i feel like this becuase i have lost EVERYTHING!' her anger flaired at the end of her thought. she calmed herself though with the thought of her puppy. Regun. she still had him. she looked up at him from under her lashes as he reached out to caresse her face. to her surprise she didnt flinched away. she knew now that he wouldnt hit her becuase well it eould hurt him.
"am sorry " she said finnaly. clearing herself from the room "i was told i could go anywere. i had no idea" as Vondel enterd the scene she felt really bad and apologiezed again. she wanted to ask Issac if she could get Regun now. but couldnt bring herself to ask him. 'i dnt want him to hurt Regun to get to me. .' she thought sadden. she missed him alot.
"what are you wishing to do?" she asked looking at the floor in front of her hair falling in her face.

((my bad dnt no why i put tainin lol
Tavara landed in front of the main doors wich were already opend for her a medic quickly attended her arm and was gone. she strode into the main hall awaiting Vondel. she cared little to nothing for Isasac. during the wars they had competed against eachother fiercly and she still had no patience for him. and by patience she could stand him quite in the same room but if he even moved wroung it botherd her. her thoughts quickly flashed to Nat. she couldnt read his mind like Vondel could. but she could feel minds and implant chaose if she choos to. she searched for him and found him coming this way with multiple injuries. her heart sank as she opend her eyes. he was hurt becuase of her. . . 'no hes hurt because its his job to do just that.' she told her but she coldnt really believe it. she loved him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm
Vondel's eyes watched her as she strode into his throne room and he walked up to meet her. "Ah, dear Tavara, how nice to see you again. I see you have made it safely here." He mearly glanced at her arm to make sure it was done properly. "Do you know of who attacked you? That.... thing that was controling them.... it was very powerful. It nearly caught me in its snare." A shiver ran down his spin that he never knew before. "We need to find this new threat and eliminate it." His anger was a burning flame in his eyes as he said this, looking directly at Tavara.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:52 pm
Raven had followed along after Vondel, merely because he seemed to be dragging her along. She couldn't help but cast a quick glare at Issac as they entered the library but she quickly made herself look away. When they had left again she was almost greatful, though couldn't help but wonder why Vondel insisted on holding her arm as he did. She had nodded when he spoke but remained quiet, simply staying back and observing all that was going on. She could smell the emotion off of everybody, and she didn't need to see Vondel's face to know what he was feeling. Though she still remained quiet as another came in, and as vondel had said, the demon lord had appeared, just what she needed, more lords around here. She leaned against a wall staying back and away from them all, not wanting much of anything to do with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Tavara met his eyes and nodded. "Agreed it needs to be eliminated am afraid that it wont be easy." she paused and strode forward a couple steps. about 2mooncycles ago our god Kali came to me in a dream telling me that she had little time and showed me what was to come of our world. an ancient dark god has recently escaped and soon after other gods have been missing. Sige the human god was supposed to come here to you soon after i was visited to explain the same to you. however, i take it she has not been able to-do that so i will explain the rest. Sige was the first to complete her race. they were pure and perfect. Murgoth , the dark god that has escaped, quickly became jealous that she had created such a wonderful race of life. So he taught them the 7 sins. All but 1 escaped it. That is a girl named Airadain. Made in her goddesses image I was told that she lived in your Kingdome we most find her. But anyway Sige was out rage and withdrew her race from the world soon after that to try and undo what he had done to them. Meanwhile our gods were inspired and made different more powerful creatures than hers. Still sige made no effort to make them stronger or better she was trying to keep them pure and untainted. Murgoth became outraged that more gods had made life and so he made it that Vampires Lycans and Demons needed to feed off of humans to sustain themselves. He wanted Sige to pay for making something so pure. Still sige replaced the humans on the earth and said that one day all would be harmonious despite what he had done. Even more outraged with her he finally created his own Race. Vendragoths.” Tavara shivered “these creatures have white skin like fallen snow, red eyes like fresh blood, gnarled teeth like twisted bark, no hair and are savage evil creatures. They will eat anything they destroy. Specially the young. After they were placed on the earth and almost destroyed all other races the other gods came together and sealed Murgoth and his vile children away. Now they have risen and prowl are lands. There are 4 main Vengragoths that we must kill. Their names are Death, War, Pestilence and Famine they ride on special steeds created just for them because no other mount would hold them. Deaths is black and its flesh is wispy like smoke and it kills the ground it touches, War is made from flames, Pestilence crawls with maggots and flesh is rotted Famines horse is merely bones. One has been sent to each Kingdome to kill its Lords including the humans. They want Airadain and Sige more than anything. Murgoth can be stopped by Sige and the four horseman by Airadain.” She turned back to look at Vondel. “she must be quite the warrior to be able to defeat these four I look forward to meeting to her. She cant be that hard to find. . . I bet she’s part of the human revolution.”  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 am
Vondel's eyes flicked back to the enterence from where they came and quickly back to Tavara in a second. "These.... things sound reather difficult to kill. I cant believe a human can kill even one of those. But I have faith. Issac and I's Father has been taken and we will aid the other kingdomes in killing these Four Horseman. The Vampires have already freed the humans and wish them to be apart of our cause. The Goddess Sige has already visited us and told us of what we must do. Should the Kingdomes meet here, for a unified defence? That might be the best course of action." Vondel walked out of striking distance before he spoke again. "As for the human.... we also have her. She is a slave and her master is.... well Issac. So far she lives so thats a good sign. I knew she was special the moment she used her magic." He hoped the fiary tempered Demon Lord would not be offened by not being informed of the human's capture.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:07 pm
Isaac took Airadain's arm and pulled her behind him as they left the library. He was taking her to his special room. Vondel knew he had one but probably didn't remember it so they wouldn't be disturbed. The hunger rushing through his veins was unconrollable. "Come with me and don't tell anyone of this place understood?" He turned letting her arm go as he backed up into a draping cloth vanishing through it to a hidden sliding door that he gently pulled aside. It revealed a stair case that provided a back passage to his hang out. Or real room. He waited through the curtain for her to follow a low growl pretruding as she didnt seem to come fast enough.

Nathaniel hissed lightly as he landed outside the castle doors dropping down as his wings folded involentary. "Damn it." He cursed pulling himself up and stretching out some kinks. Medics seemed to be waiting for him but he didn't stop at the doors and continued to walk through glareing ahead. They seemed to call to him and follow as blood flowed between his back but he needed to see her, needed to know she was okay. Two large doors stood before him and he grabbed the handle of one and opened the doors. He could see the vampire lord and Tavara and sighed walking in with a straight face and stepping up to her side looking seemingly unpleased but he knew the vampire would feel worse seeing all the blood that covered his body.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Airadain followed him. she didnt want to, but she really didnt have a choice. the more she thought about the less scare dshe was. "he cant really hurt me or hell hurt him self." it gave her confidence and she followed him with her head up. ready for whatever was to come.

Tavara wanted to run to Nat as he entered the room his wounds looked bad and she knew it was her fault. she looked into his eyes with tears in her own. she didt want Vondel to see her like that but she realy didnt have a choice. she quickly pushed the tears back. she had no idea wat to say to him. she was still angery but it was vanishing she felt to bad to hold onto her anger. she had the suddne urge to through her arms around him but didnt. and just stud ther looking into his eyes,  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 pm
Vondel looked at the medics quickly and they went to work on him. He walked up to him and inspected him as he would anyone. A fitting Mate for a Demon Lord. If not for his ranking they could be togather and no one would be offended. Vondel himself saw no reason why they should not be togather now. But he was one of the more.... kind Lords. "I have seen much of you from the minds of others. Very skilled and good at what you do. I have also heard and seen of your.... secret life with Tavara. Dont worry, I will not tell. I approve of it myself, but I am one of those lords that others frown on. Mostly for my annoying mind reading. Please, allow my medics to attend to you. They will be gone shortly." Vondel chuckled and walked over to Raven. "We should let these two.... some privacy. You may go anywhere you want. I myself would like to sleep for a while. Ill see you this evening." He bowed to her and to the Demon Lord before leaving for his room for some much needed sleep.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 pm
Isaac couldnt help but smirk seeing her look so ready for anything. He could practically do as he wished to her though it would harm him he was used to pain and fighting. He closed the door behind her as she stepped through and slid a lock into place before turning and taking a few stairs two at a time then without looking back he turned and walked through a phased out wall into a pitch black room with books stacked and spread out in the back right corner and a couch, fireplace, and many pillows thrown around in areas he used to lounge in. Lighting the fire he turned to her sliding out of his shirt and picking up a book he handed it to her. "Its the same one you were reading, well practically the same." He watched her to see if she would take it. He had seen Vondel fix it on the shelf and had a hunch that his would suffice atleast for a while. "You can read any book in this room that will allow you its access, but only if you will take up my lead and stop fighting me." He sat down on the couch and kicked back. "I had made up my mind not to kill you before your goddess freaked out on me and have no insentative to kill myself so your safe either way now. So lets stop this silly game and focus on other things." Glancing over at her he waited to hear her response. Yes he wanted her blood and would probably still take it tonight but that much he had a right to. He was her master but he was debating and offering her a bit of free will.

The vampire lord's words cut him like a thin knife but the thing that hurt him the most was the look in Tavara's eyes. He could see her pain and saddness easily but still she wouldnt even take a step closer to him. Shrugging off his sword he let the medics do their job as the lord had wished and flexed his wings every few moments to pull them out of the way. "Thank you, Lord Vondel." He responded seeing the man go. The cuts burned at his back as they applied who knew what but he didn't flinch or make move to pull away he simply stood there till they were finished watching Tavara for any sign that she wanted him to actually be there that she loved him. If not he would simply do his job and wait to go back home. None of them but her knew even a bit about his blood and how he was partially nobility and never knew his real mother to actually claim anything but they all used his step mother against him and he lived with it. "Tavara." he whispered as the medics made their leave. He closed his eyes and looked away unable to see her looking so hurt. "Damn it im so stupid. I shouldnt have come back. I knew you would get hurt." Nathaniel made no move to leave though now he wanted to Vondel was right, he had actually returned back to his home for selfish reasons that wouldnt come true and now he saw the pain that cut her and simply wanted to die.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff