Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Lucid got into the car. "Hey there. Well, we are going to be early for the concert, but it'll give us time to set up." Lucid mused.
"Yeah, true." Mika responded, very audible.
"Hey, are you okay?" Lucid asked concerned, noticing that Mika wasn't smile as much as usual.
"Yeah, just went to visit my sister and got into it with mom." Mika replied.
Lucid dropped the subject, knowing from experience that there was nothing he could do.
They arrived at the concert hall and went in through the back entrance, which was being guarded. They met up with Edward and Jess, later joined by Louis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka's smile returned to her face, "Good! Then Iro-chan won't make friend with him?" He smiled to her, "Yeah most likely." They headed inside, as they entered the dinning room, Iroha apologized to his grandparents for coming home late and sat down next to Iruka, now beginning dinner.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

The concert was all set and ready to go. With a sigh, Mika sat on his stool and got ready to drum. The other band members took their positions. Lucid started them off, energetic, and the concert started.

"Hey Mika, I am catching a ride with Jesse and Edward, see ya." Lucid said after the concert. Mika nodded and headed home.

At home, he plopped down on the couch, turning on the TV and falling asleep as it was on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 pm
"The invisible Boy"

As Iroha finished doing what he usually does before going to bed, Iruka entered the room with her pillow. "Iro-chan, can I sleep with you in your bed tonight?" He looked at his bed, "I don't think we'll fit." She pouted, "Yes we can! Some how we can! We won't know till we try!" He sighed, "Okay then" Iruka cheered as soon as she heard him agree. The twins laid together in bed, and fell fast asleep.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Ah, Saturday...
Mika got up and grabbed his laptop, needing to finish his paper on the studies of cosmetology. He could not think and focus.
Knock, knock, knock
Mika went to answer the door. "Lucid, hey. Come in." He said, stepping aside to let him in.
"What are you up to?" Lucid asked, going in Mika's fridge to have a glass of milk.
"Just studies to get ready for college. I was going to leave soon and work on it at a cafe', since my mind is blank right now. Interested in coming?" Mika responded.
"Hmm, sure, I'll go." Lucid said, pulling on a knitted hat to hides his noticeable purple hair and pulling on his hood encase of stray purple strands showing. This was Lucid's fastest way to go in disguise.
Mika packed up his laptop and went to his car, Lucid following.
Mika decided to head over to Sakura, hoping that if Iroha was there, he would be able to tip him largely. Mika loved tipping people, and he wanted to tip Iroha more, since it was Iroha that helped him keep calm the night before. The two of them walked into Sakura Cafe', Lucid commenting on the amazing smell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:32 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Today is Saturday, and it was a half-day at his school. It was only a half-day so to Iroha it wasn't that important since it was all just reviewing. He was already at the cafe` working. And on Saturdays Sakura Cafe` changes from the inside, business was booming and there were waiters and waitresses taking orders from one table to another, and Iroha was one of them. "Welcome!" he spoke up as he heard the door swing open and the others have greeted.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image

Mika smiled innocently. Looks like he is working. He took a seat at a two-person table, Lucid sitting opposite of him.
"Lucid, I recommend that you get the french vanilla, I think you'll love that one." Mika suggested.
Lucid nodded and shrugged, looking at the menu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha continued to wait tables as a couple of maids have taken notice on the two and silently squealed. "Look, look isn't that Mika-san and Lucid-san?" they whispered to each other, completely distracted as Iroha took over, making himself even more busy. One of the maids approached them, "M-May I take your order?" she asked happily.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

"I'll take the snikers chocolate coffee. And he'll have french vanilla." Mika ordered, speaking for Lucid since his voice was recognizable, and they were trying to not be discovered. "May I also request for Iroha to serve us?" Mika asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm
"The invisible Boy"

The maid felt a little disappointed, but became a bit confused. She looked back to the other maids, "Do we have an Iroha working here?" The other maids shrugged as Iroha heard his name he had no time to react. He was too busy to do anything.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Mika noticed Iroha was really busy. "Well, never mind. I see he isn't available. Oh hey, along with that order, could you add two bagels with cream cheese?" He said politely to the waitress.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 pm
"The invisible Boy"

The maid nodded to his question as she wrote it down. "You're order will be with you in a second." she said happily as she walked away to the counter. Iroha sighed as he finally got to his last customer and his boss had told him to take a break. Iroha refused the break and continued to work.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 am
User Image

Yet again, Mika pulled out his laptop and turned it on. "I wanted to show you something, Elliot." Mka said to Lucid. Out in public, the band members referred to Lucid as his middle name, Elliot, encase someone was listening in on them and found out that it was Lucid. Mika logged in onto his laptop and pulled up a window, searching for something, then placing then turning around the laptop for Lucid to see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm
"The invisible Boy"

The bell had rung and Mika's order was ready. Seeing as how the other maids were preoccupied by the gossiping and such, he walked over to the counter and picked up the tray. Carefully, he walked over to Mika and Lucid's table in a fast pace. "Here's your order." he said as he laid them in front of the two. He looked at Mika and realized who he was. "!"

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff