Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm
Vondel smiled widely. There was his escape. "Thank you ever so much Miss. Ill just sleep now. Im so exausted from the hike that I can barely keep awake. In the morning I will call a cab and be out of your hair." He got up a bit too hasty, actidently walking on his 'bad' leg before correcting himself and limping. He really hoped she did not see that!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Gabriel through her sword away aimlessly. "please. i have just spoken with Uriel and he has lost it completely. he knows not wat he is any more. the power has driven him mad. god is not answearing are calls and we no not wat to do. because as u no an Angel can not kill another another Angel with out the proper tool. damage him sevierily that he may seem dead yes, but the blade u have is one of few and most are still loyal" she paused
"let me heal ur wounds i can feel u and they hurt. ur wing throbbes. come and i shall heal it"

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:35 pm
Avayden exited his hideout but didnt allow her to see where the path was. He floated before her his wing let out to levitate himself but he couldnt travel far. "If you so wish to talk you follow me then." He whispered turning and heading towards a lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 pm
she followed seeing to float alongside him. her eyes seemed to fix on nothing and yet everything. "does it not bother u that Heaven has been over taken." she was waiting for him to stop so she could begain the healing  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 pm
Touching down softly on the small beach he turned to the water and glanced at the night sky blade hidden under his jeans on his side. "Heaven was corrupted years ago so this news is nothing knew to me Gabriel." He responded tensing as he unfurrled his wing. "I warned you all but you never listened and now its getting worse."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm
"Avayden we knew, but knew not how to act." she glided behinde him and placed her lips to his wing and it healed instantly. she moved beside him. "the 4 archangels were left in charge in the order 1 uriel 2 myself 3michelle 4 raphiel. slowly it begain to work his mind and he couldne se right from wroung. we 3 tried to help and it worked for some time, and we no that Uriel can still be saved, all of heaven can still be saved. but we need time and we need to exicute a third party. we have to come to call them shadows. they work by inflitration the mind Uriel was one of the first. ur blade there can kill it. but u mosten kill Uriel. we 4 are balance to the earth. wind water fire and land. Avayden see reason" she stopped and looked to him
"how would you fell if all human life were wiped from the face of this planet?"

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:48 pm
The wind fluttered around them as he flared out his now healed wing and tucking it back in let his head drop in what seemed like a respectful gesture. "all heaven is corrupt," He whispered refusing to look up at her, his voice had become slightly rougher."There is no fixing that even if you claim Gabriel. All angels hold the darkness not just you three and its spreading." He glanced up at her as a thick rain started to once again fall, his eyes were dark as he flexed his wings around him taking his blade up. "You included. We cant fight it but we can end it by ending you four." Switching quickly to an offensive stance he spun the sword carefully in his hand and lashed out for her neck. (Deranged.... slightly)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm
Gabrielle simply ghousted out of the way. "ur acting possessed my brother. their is no darkness in me ill let you see for urself if u seddle down, no one has to die, not even one. "  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 pm
"To fix this world everyone shall fall, death is the only escape but a failure in many ways since both heaven and hell are corrupt. Nothing more can be done." He announced his opinion as he lowered the blade to his side motioning for her to come to him. "If you claim as you do that you are immune to the spreading darkness that is taking over all of our kind then please do show me and your life will be spared of my wrath." Avayden shook lightly many thoughts running through his mind but there was nothing he could do at the moment.

Last day on gaia for a while i need a break and posts arent getting anywhere. people post from once a week to a month and im bored and tired of checking daily to see the ones i post in havent gotten a response.. Sorry sad  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff