Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:08 pm
Starz,regaining her consious back,shook her head fromt the dizziness.She saw Sparky and Gype and limped over to them wagging her tail.Issun, was telling about how him and Ammy would go off and hunting for treasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm
"Oh. I... I didn't know," Gype's voice wavered. "Wait."

She stopped in her tracks. "You've been... looking for me...? You mean, you knew there were more of us in the forest?" her eyes brightened while walking over to Starz.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 pm
"Yeah that's what Ammy told us,"Issun stared off into the distance,Starz barked,"Yeah yeah I know I'll go see someone that can heal my wounds."Issun patted Starz's head and smirked,"And we might find some medicines to cure but make more pain."Starz stopped and looked dumbfounded for a second before catching on.She growled playfully at Issun.He was like an older brother to her that she never found.She smiled and looked up at Gype with puppy dog eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 pm
Gype paused at the word. "Healing? What type of healing do you need? Maybe I can help. I can't do anything but control air, but I know something that might help certain wounds. What type of wound is it?" She was hopeful that she could help her new friends in any way she could.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:55 pm
" I have two broken ribs and a couple of brusises here and there,"Issun replied,then pointing to Starz,"And she has a couple of ribs broken and scrates all over her including brusises and scorches from burns all over her."Issun paused for a momment and stared down at Starz,"Other then that we're fine."He lied,Starz barked in agreement before whimpering again and dropping her head down.Issun fell over again on Starz's head and moaned again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm
"Broken ribs hurt worst then anyother broken bone in the body." Sparky said calmly. "I really hope you can heal them." he turned to Gype.

Skye was walking a little ways. "I can't stand him!" She screamed, rather loudly for a human's ears.

Sparky heard the scream but merely ignored it.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Starz winced at Skye's screaming and whined looking up at Sparky.
"It doesn't hurt that bad..."Issun said teeth clenched together still laying on his back.Starz rolled her eyes and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:56 pm
Sparky smiled warmly. "It's okay Issun (notice how Sparky is calling him Issun instead of bug? lol), just let her heal you. It won't hurt anymore." He patted his small head.

Skye tripped over a rock. She looked up and saw the dark sky get even darker. She thought for a while. Why was she so mad? Sparky didn't even say anything. She sighed. "I should return to my master... and" She gulped. "apoligize..."

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm
Issun,trying to toughen out the pain protested saying that he didn't need anything,but failed,fall over again and again.Starz barked and trotted up to Sparky staring up at him with puppy dog eyes waiting for him to pet him.They were getting closer to Shinshu Field,it was just up the hill towards the spring of Agata forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm
Sparky petted her, smiling. "It's okay Starz. As soon as Gype heals you let's get going, okay?"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 pm
'But I wanna go now,Issun!'Starz looked at Issun begging.Issun just grunted and turned to Sparky.

"She says that she wants to go to Kamiki now,"He said crossing his arms while sitting down,"And I agree with her."Issun made a pout face and Starz barked in a agreement and tried to make the same pout face but made an epic fail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Gype thought for a while. "Hmm... Broken ribs... scratches and bruises... Burns... alright right then."

Gype knelt beside them. Her placed her hand over the bruises and scratches. Slowly, she focused on the air inside the blood. She forced the air to rush away from the bruise and toward the scratches. Slowly, the scratches started to clot and form into healthy scabs, and the bruises seemed to be smaller and duller. Gype smiled at her work

"Now, for the broken bones..." she muttered.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm
Starz wagged her tail happily barking and Issun started to gain his bounce power back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Gype cracked her neck and started concentrating. The ribs were the cage of the lungs. Lungs breathed in air. If the lungs were to fill with air and hold it, she could change the air to force the bones together.

"Breathe!" Gype yelled.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm
"Okay, let's go." Sparky told Starz, he bolted off toward Kamiki.

Skye was walking to Sparky when she was stopped by a bunch of imps that laughed evily. She rolled her eyes and snapped, appearing running beside of Sparky. "Hi!" She yelled.

Sparky almost died of shock. "Hey don't creap up on my like that." He retorted.

Skye rolled her eyes.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces