Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superhero/Villain Internship Center

Back to Guilds

This is a superhero/villain RP. We are excepting aplications! 

Tags: Hero, Villain, roleplay, agency, internship 

Reply League of Villains Training Agency
Villain HQ (This is where the RP takes place) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 pm
Lincat stopped as he was halfway through the closed door. "Hmmm.. Talking and shapeshifting." He said to himself as he turned around to face the Jaguar. "First off. I'm not a human." He said with a raised brow, "I'm a ghost." He crossed his arms slowly and tilted his head slightly to the left as he stared at the shapeshifting animal. "Secondly... I'm not afraid of you, no matter what animal you turn yourself into. You can't hurt me."
With that said, Lincat took a step towards the animal. "Now. How is it your mother knows of Reaper? and why did she send you to be trained?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 pm
"Mother knows everything," Animus answered the ghost, "and I don't question her reasons for things. She said she wants me to go to a place called Vancouver and search out a being known as Reaper. As for a ghost, I have never heard of this. I come from the Amazon Rainforest and know nothing of this so called civilized world that destroys my home and my brothers. I was sent to learn their ways that I might better be prepared when Mother is ready to..." with that Animus stopped talking and turned his head into the air. He began to speak to no one in particular, "I'm sorry, Mother. I will not reveal any more." He turned back to Reaper, "That is all Mother thinks you need to know."  

The_Beast_Within_Us

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 am
"A ghost is the soul from a creature that died." Lincat explained with a shrug. "Some are much more powerfull than others." And that put a smirk on his face. So far, Lincat thought of himself as one of the most powerfull ghosts that probably ever 'lived'. "But anyways, concidering the fact that I am Reaper, I need to know if you are willing to follow every order I give you, otherwise, I won't keep you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 am
"I am willing to follow any order that does not conflict with Mother's," Animus said. "If I am to be here though, I require sustenance. Is there a thriving wildlife here? Or must I stick with human food?"  

The_Beast_Within_Us

Roskuel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 am
Sid had arrived at the base in mere moments. He went up to his floor and waited. Reaper arrived soon afterward. He watched on the moniter in his office as Reaper just 'dropped' Tosda on the ground. He growled to himself as his eyes flashed. Sid made his way down to his student. "Tosda?" he said as he stood by the boy's unconcious body. "Tosda wake up." He zapped him with a jolt of electricity in hope that the boy would wake. When he didn't Sid knelt down and picked him up. After reaching the 18th floor he laid Tosda in his room, then walked to his office once more. Sid sat in his chair and settled himself as to not be angry with Reaper. There, however, seemed to be no way around it. He would have to confront the nuisance. He simply had to wait for the right time.

(Tick... tock)

~

{REAPER}

Frostbite cocked an eyebrow, but nodded at Reaper's request. Frosty wasn't exactly a name he enjoyed being called, but all in all, he didn't really care. He walked out to the front porch of the HQ and went into deep thought. Reaper was the subject at hand. He had figured the ghostly being out quite a bit. The thing seemed to enjoy torture of others and gruesome deaths. He enjoyed being in ultimate control, and when he wasn't... he freaked. "Hm..." he sighed. Frostbite had killed so many times before and felt no emotion, but Reaper seemed to bask in the glory of it. Frostbite usually killed only because the life of others were not important. That seemed very logical. Reaper, however, was doing it for... 'fun', 'excitement', and 'enjoyment'. Such things were not needed, and caused weakness. There was also the point that Reaper was easily angered. "Hate... Anger... Frustration... Fear... Joy..." He spoke the words aloud letting them ring in his ears. "Pointless." he stated to himself, coldly. Reaper carried all of the emotions... all emotions were pointless... so as long as Reaper continued to 'feel'.. in conclusion: he, too, was pointless.

(....Nothing)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 am
Lincat shrugged a bit, he didn't know who this 'mother' was, but if she sent the animal to him to be trained, there probably weren't going to be a whole lot of instances when their orders conflict. "If you are able to eat humans, there is a s**t load of sustinance for you." He said with a laugh. "Otherwise, I suppose you would have to eat the humans food. Though, I would much enjoy watching you hunt and kill a human." His psychotic smile came to his face as he thought about that. He's never had an intern eat someone before. It would provide great amusement if the animal agreed. "By the way, I'm going to need to know your name. If you have one."  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm
-Reaper-

"My name is Animus," He said, "And as for eating thethings humans call food... that's apparently meant to be a joke and so I'll ignore it." Animus had a look of disgust at just the thought of eating the nasty, greasy, fat-filled foods that these so called superior beings ate. "I am hungry though. I am going to head out to eat. If you would like to come with me, I would prefer silence so I can hunt properly," he advised his new mentor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 pm
"I probably should make you wait, so that we can do whatever s**t it is that Sid wants done.. some id card and stuff. But, I don't care about that, so, lets head out Though, you should turn into a bird now." He waited a few moments for Animus to turn himself into a bird before he grabbed him. "You cannot leave or enter the building on your own untill you are in the system. I will have to take you out." Lincat said as he picked Animus up and left the building through the wall leading to the outside.
As soon as they were outside, Lincat released Animus and started flying off in a seemingly random direction. "Follow. I know a good place." He said as he lead Animus off to a large park about thirty blocks away from base. The park would work well for many animals that wished to stalk their prey without being seen.  

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 pm
-Reaper-

Transforming into a toucan, Animus waited to be let outside. As soon as Reaper let go, Animus flew in the direction he was being led because he didn't have any idea of the lay out of the town. When they arrived at the park, Animus landed between two buildings and transformed into a human. He walked into the park and searched for a nice looking lady, making sure to note the dogs, squirrels, and birds along the way. After a few minutes of conversation, Animus headed across the street and pointed to an alley. With the woman in tow, they went into the unoccupied alleyway. Just as they reached halfway down, Animus changed into an anaconda and began wrapping around the woman's throat before her shock could clear up enough to scream. After that he squeezed tighter and tighter until her body stopped convulsing. He then began swallowing her whole. He transformed into one of the geese he had noticed and flew back up to Reaper. "Thank you. I am ready now for whatever it is you need done with... what was it you said those were again?" Animus said to Reaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am
Lincat had gone invisible and watched as the Toucan turned into a human, in order to lure a human away with him. Lincat sighed lightly, he had hoped to see some stalking then tearing. Not this show of getting trust from a human than luring it away to kill it. Oh well, at least he got to watch an Anaconda swollow a human whole. That was at least somewhat interesting.
As soon as Animus was apparently done, Lincat reappeared into sight so that Animus could follow him back to base. Once having arrived back once more, Lincat took hold of Animus so that the new intern could come through into the building. As soon as they were in the lobby, Lincat released him. "Go.. watch t.v. or something. I will get you a card and stuff." Lincat made a motion, indicating the next room, with the t.v. already on to some completely random channel that no one was watching at the moment. "Oh, and Frosty," Lincat said through the comunicator. He didn't want to go the few feet it would take to go outside to talk to Frostbite face to face, so he simply did it this way, "There is a new intern, if you care to meet it." He said before heading up through the floors to where he assumed Sid would be.
"I need some id cards or whatever for a new intern of mine." Lincat said as his head popped up through the floor of sids office. Slowly, the rest of him followed untill he was standing a few inches off the floor. "I don't know how to do this s**t myself." He said with a shrug.  

The_Beast_Within_Us

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am
-Reaper-

Going to the box Reaper pointed at, he looked at what could be interesting enough about a box to watch it. He saw something very interesting. He saw another place within the box that was showing an African plain with wildebeast. They were grazing when something moved in the tall grass. A lion pounced and began ripping the slowest wildebeast to get away to shreds. He studied the movements of both animals carefully when suddenly it cut out and started showing clips of other animals. Animus turned into the lion, curled up in front of the t.v., and began memorizing new animals to turn into.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 pm
{REAPER}

Frostbite stood from his seated position very slowly. He didn't care to meet the new student, but there wasn't anything else he had to do so it seemed logical to go in. He headed through the door, leaving a four inch thick sheet of ice on the, now cracked porch. As soon as he walked in, the red beam circled him to keep his cold aura trapped. Frostbite went over to the t.v. and looked at this 'Animus' character. He didn't speak. He only stared at him, studying him intently.

(dead...)

~

Sid watched and listened as Reaper came through the floor. He waited for just a moment after the ghost shrugged. "Reaper," he said calmly, "you don't like me... and I don't like you. We are only able to co-exist because we have unspoken rules and boundries. That said..." he continued, "why the hell do you think you have the right to take 'my' intern out of battle without 'my' permission, then drop him in the main hall?" Sid took a breath and paused. "My rules are usually unspoken because they are common sense, but it looks like I will have to push this one into your thick, ectoplasmic, sorry excuse for a skull. Don't you ever touch my student again. Are we clear?" At his last words he held out Animus' card. "By the way, you are extremely lucky I had put your new pet into the system the fist time you arrived, otherwise we might be eating lion chops tonight."

(Tick... tock)  

Roskuel
Captain

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm
-Reaper-

The moment the new person walked into the room Animus stood on all fours. He said to Frostbite, "Are you friend or foe? If you are friend, than explain to me how and I'll decide if you truly are. If you are foe than I warn you that you will not survive this encounter." He prepared for anything this figure might throw at him, ready to change into whatever the situation called for.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm
Tosda woke up with a start, falling off his bed with a painful thud. He laid on the floor for awhile as his mind tried playing catch up. Unfortunately, his tired brain wasn't up the task, and he was once again out, now on the floor next to his bed.

((XD needed some action for him ))  

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 pm
Reaper smirked lightly, "Aww, now why wouldn't you like me?" He asked sarcastically as he gave a shrug to emphasis the sarcasm in his voice. But that soon changed from sarcasm to, something that seemed like it could be curiousity. But that could easily be mistaken for almost anything else. "You are correct in the fact that I don't like you." Lincat started as he put his hands onto Sid's desk and leaned forwards a little bit, a smile on his face. "But, alright. If the one time I show any sort of.. well... whatever it was that made me pull your uncounsious intern out of a battle ground that he could have easily died in while you were distracted by revenge for what happened to him.. I'll be sure not to help your presious little posession ever again, not matter how likely he is to die." He then stood up, and mockingly gave Sid a salute before he took the id card for Animus. "It was nice chatting with you Sid." He said with a light laugh as he turned away from Sid andstarted walking away while sinking slowly through the floor at the same time.

[Hes leaving slow enough that if Sid want's to reply ot him, as i'm sure he probably does, he had plenty of time ;D

EDIT: OMG! IT POSTED! YAY~~~~ I can post again~~~ ~happy~]  
League of Villains Training Agency

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces