Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezili

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:10 pm
Name: Dalana
Path:: Unknown at the moment, currently searching
Likes:: Sports- swimming, softball- Arts- Drawings, singing, dance, painting- People who are open-minded, funny or intelligent- Researching different religions- Water- baths, river/lakes, hot tub- Food- chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, pastas, veggies, fuirts, and salads- Equality- Music-Movies-Friends
Dislikes:: Rude or pushy people- mustard- homophobic people- skinny people deiting- Judgemental people- rotten things- greed- unloyal friends-
Details:: I'm 17 as of Feb. 18th of this year. I live in a small town, but I've moved around alot in elemetary & middle school (about 16 moves & 10 different schools). I've been researching many different religions, but pagan religions seem most on track with what I already believe and matches up with my morals. The most important things in my life are my little sister, grandpa, some friends, music and the arts.
Personal Statement:: Trying to be someone else is a waist of the person you are. -- Kurt Cobain (I know "personal statement" probably meant something that I've made up, but this is what I would have said anyways.)

Please ask for more information if wanted smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Name:: Katie

Path:: Not yet chosen (More of a researcher)

Dislikes:: I hate arrogant people.

Details:: I'm a high school senior, in Kentucky USA. Im Japanese American Originally from Yokohama (just below Tokyo) Moved to America Oregan when I was three and moved to Kentucky when I was five. I enjoy track and hanging out at the mall with my friends. I enjoy swimming, running(Track), and Drama.

I Like to read books by T.A. Barron, Peirs Anthony, Terry Brooks, and more. I'm fairly shy and get the wrong image of people accidentally at times quite often. I like getting to know new people and learn about them when I have the chance. I have a busy schedule so I don't get to have most of best times, but I enjoy my life and that is all that counts. I have wonderful friends IRL and I hope many people here will get to know me for what I am.  

Chisami-chan

TDR Mule

2,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:42 pm
Name: Jessica
Path: Electic Pagan
Likes: Playing RPG's (Shadow Hearts is an anti-drug), playing violin, writing, giving speeches, researching (doing research on Grigori rasputin right now)
Dislikes: Liars, hypocrits, heathens, people posing as pagans
Details: I've been on the Eclectic path for four years now.. I'm 13, a bit young but I am very serious about religious issues.
Personal Statement: When we are born we begin to die, and only when we die do we begin our life.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Name: Neko or Bast will work. ^-^
Path: I consider myself an Ecclectic Wiccan, but lean toward Egypt and Celtic.
Likes: Cats, reading, drawing (WWW is my art page), myths, CHOCOLATE ^-^, Runes, learning.
Dislikes: Needles, Deep water, Uber-trads,
Details: I am 22 years old and have been learning and practicing the Craft for 8 years. For 6 of those years I considered myself a Witch, then I was Initiated on Litha of 2004. ^-^ I have 4 cats, a fiance, and plan to marry Litha 2007. heart Hopfuly in the next two years I will have opend my own cafe bookstore and finaly work for myself.
Personal Statement: "Life imitates art."  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

[ Aradia ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:02 pm
Name:: ST0RM
Path:: Ecclectic Seeker. No matter what you're always looking for something.
Likes:: Night time. Gaming. Photography. Web Design. Dog the Bounty Hunter. Anime/Manga. Reading. Freaking out random snowbirds at Publix. Other stuff that's strange and nerdy so you can make up the rest.
Dislikes:: General things that everyone dislikes. Rude people, etc. etc.
Details:: Been reading and studying up on Wicca/Paganism/Earthy stuff for about... six or seven years now so since I was about 14. I have a boyfriend, whom I'm very serious with. We've been together for just over 2 years and have been living together for about 1 year. I'm open, so if anyone ever needs an ear (or even an eye lol), I'm there. I like to help when I can, so if anyone ever had questions I'm open. I'm also starting my own Pagan ezine/site thing; not sure which way it's heading right now. I also have a hamster named Jack. Not Jack from Will and Grace, but Jack Nicholson. He has issues, but we're working through them.
Personal Statement:: Ya know what I mean? (I think I say that way too much... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:05 pm
Name: Channelle -or- Tear [preferred] -or- Neyonia
Path: Ultimately Wiccan -but searching for more information on the wiccan and pagan religion.
Likes: Reading, Writing, Music [classic rock/metal/anything heavy or that rocks] Painting, learning. [weird thing to like, ey?]
Dislikes: People who look down upon others for material/stupid reasons [ie: your beliefs/religion/opinions are/is wrong! therefor you're not worth my time] Snobby, conceited people...
Details: I'm very different..in the sense that I change a lot. I can be outgoing at times, and quiet and introverted at others. I'd have to say that the only person on this site who I really and truly love is Rimy- my little sister. She means the world to me. Im very emotionally tied to my loved ones, even if you hint at insulting them I'm on you like dirt on the ground.
Personal Statement: Questions are the only way to answers.

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again *does a little dance* it almost sounds like a song whee

[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:27 pm
Name: Jesse
Path: Nothing specific; interested in the concepts of Druidry/Druidism (whatever one prefers to call it), Celtic Shamanism, some aspects of Wicca, Demonology, etc.
Likes: Punk, metal, deathrock, gothrock, various forms of techno(it's hard to categorize much of it), jazz, bluesrock, learning new things, energy manipulation (really easy to start with [like second nature to me since I'm a hybrid vamp] but not sure where to go from here), leather, spikes/studs, Celticy stuff, spirits/otherworldly beings, shiny objects... Ugh... can't think of anything more at the moment.
Dislikes: Fundamentalists, hypocrites, emo kids, christians, the vast majority of humanity, hippies, stoners, people who are all pious and selfimportant, pretty much everything....
Details: Not a lot to say, really; physical appearance would probably be a good place to start- about 6'0, brown hair, blue eyes, fairly broad shouldered. There really isn't a lot to say about me. I'm a Draconic Therian/hybrid vamp still in the middle of awakenings... Not really sure how to handle it yet, truth be told. I used to be a really nice guy, but nowadays I'm pretty irritable. I'm not exactly the nicest guy around, but I have my good side. I'm the type of guy you meet and either instantly like or instantly hate. I have very little to say on the subject of Paganism because my own knowlege from a past life is very limited. Somethings I simply can't recall, and I haven't looked too far into anything lately. I'm not big on any religion, because religions, popular or Pagan, will place restrictions on people, and I like to live my life my way. the gods probably don't care either way, and my main interest lies in magick, anyways.
Personal Statement: Why should I need one? I AM a statement. *crosses arms over his chest like a tough guy*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:28 pm
Hi everyone,

Name: Dagaboo, but people also call me Azure smile
Path: Solitary, Ecletic
Likes: Creative writing, poetry, prose, art, painting, sketching, photography, druidism, herbalism, stone and gem magic, gardening, storms, lightning, oceans, Vancouver Island, Hiking, Canada
Dislikes: Liars, cheats, final exams, quizzes
Details: I've been studying paganism for 2 years now through books and friends, and am heavily interested in stone and gem magic, as well as herbalism.
Personal Statement:
?

Dagaboo

[Artimeus]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:13 am
Name: =Yrael Kal Drega=
Path: My own one ^^;;
Dislikes: Self-inflicted stupidity, losing attitudes.
Details: My name is Roxanne, I'm 17... AANND I completly forgot that I was a member in this guild ^^;; Late's better then never, I suppose.
Personal Statement: "Life is what you make of it, so get up and get to it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:13 pm

Name: Gabrielle

Path: Eclectic Pagan. I've only fairly recently discovered Paganism. I'm still soul searching, and researching :3

Likes: Love, intellect, music, RPG video games, Gaia, reading, channeling, divination, astrology, astronomy, good intuitions... and much more!

Dislikes: Mindlessness, flamers, trolls, chavs, custard, liars and cheaters

Details: At the moment my spirituality is what I concentrate on most. I went through a really rough patch of my life last year (especially at the end of the year - I wont go into it here). I sought some kind of spiritual refuge. My best friend, Liam, taught me more about Paganism and thanks to that I have come out on the other side of my problems as a much stronger person. I have learnt so much about myself and consequentially I am learning more about Paganism, especially the Wiccan side of things. I have a very good intuition, I have always been able to channel energy through my third eye. Often dreams I have actually happen. I love channeling enery through gem stones aswell. My moonstone is and always has been my favourite!

Personal Statement: "If being sad makes me happy, then I guess I'll just be sad xd "

Nice to meet you all! heart

Jenji Aetherinata

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lyrr Oasis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:41 pm
Name: Akasha
Path: Eclectic Pagan
Likes: Wel, my true passion in life is Astronomy, and Astrology. I've been intrested ij spacesince i was a kid, and ive always wanted to be a part of NASA. Its a true dream of mine...the only down side is i need to go into the Air Force first, which means i have to go through Boot Camp ;-;
Dislikes: Close Minded-ness. Enough said.
Details: Umm..pretty much, I've been intrested in being a Pagan for a little while now, but ive only been truley active for a little under a year. So, obviously, im still trying to find my calling as far as religion goes. I come from a highly Christian community and family, so imnotgenerally accepted. I'm still in the Broom Closet. haha. Props to Tansy, she's where i heard that one. haha.
Personal Statement: "Everything these days will kill you, so you might as well die doing what you like."

~Me =D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:33 am
Name: Fevia
Path: I don't really have a specific path right now. My rituals usually follow a Celtic style, but my patron Goddess is Bastet. I really would like to learn more about Egyptian rituals.
Dislikes: People who are so close minded about something they refuse to try to learn anything about it.
Details: I've been told I have the aura of an herbalist, but I have a hard time keeping plants alive. I love learning, and do my best to keep an open mind. I grew up Christian, but decided to follow my own path around the age of 19. I harbor no ill will towards it.
Personal Statement: My personal statement is the same as what my character is quoting on my profile page..."Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Ghandi  

Fevia

a n a c h r o n i c

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:12 pm
Name: MacNaughten. Although, around home I'm known as PtahAmunRa.
Path: I have been a practacing Pagan for nearly 15 years. As such, I know a thing or two about said religion. I mainly study under the Egyptian Pantheon, though I do also under-study in Celtic and Greek as well. I'm not close-minded, but I don't like it when people cram any religion down someone else's throught.
Likes: As far as Gaia is conscerned; I like helping others before myself. As far as out-worldly things are conscerned; I love to draw and write. I have completed three novels and several Graphic novels as well. I like video games, mainly RPG-based ones. I like DnD, as it encompasas many mythological denisens that make up many religions today. I like poetry, though I could use some brushing up! sweatdrop I love animals! I have a zoo, (not really, but quite the selection!)
Dislikes: Begging, bragging, bullying, and bashing. My "Four B's". Live by that and it's safe to say I wont like you all that much. I despise forcing anything on others. Obligations are part of that as well! I don't like the idea of promissing someone something. Promisses are things made, not kept. At least not in my experiences.
Details: I pride myself in the way I live my life. I strive to help whoever needs it, without being intruding. My knowledge on animals is also quite large, so ask away! If I don't know, I'll find someone that does! I am currently 21 years old and am pursuing a family life with my betrothed. We have been together nearly six years this June 9th. Her Gaia name is: Katalina Isis. My sole mate is my best friend, Derek. While my familiar is my Himalaiyan cat, Cloud. I'm always willing to go the extra mile to help out.
Personal Statement: "It is not I who Judge those I interact with. Nor should you. You do well to remember your place in this universe."

Lord MacNaughten

Milendil

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:42 pm
NAME: elfenlover
PATH: Solo, possibly Neopagan
LIKES: Mythological creatures, Magick, RP's, the Earth, the dark
DISLIKES: Light, fire (only aimed at the Earth)
PERSONAL STATEMENT: It is in my sig.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces