Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Speed Dating- Sponsored by Shinra Corp. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What time should we meet in towns tomorrow? (EST times)
  1 PM
  2 PM
  3 PM
  4 PM
  5 PM
  6 PM
  7 PM
  8 PM
  9 PM
  10 Pm
View Results

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Ah yes, cloud.

Thanks for the invite Rikku and who is your date for tonight yuna?

*worries about Cid Suddenly* sweatdrop

Goodnight jinji  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm
A girl fond her date for the night. Riku hadn't even gotten talked to once yet.He threw the bare thorny stem of the rose at a tree angrily.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Shinra Bump

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm
(((awww... poor Riku...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 pm
The Real Raijin
iiLady_Yunaii
she grinned "your full of surprises little cousin" she said.."so? whose the lucky guy?, and does Cid know about this?"
she glanced at the corner, and gave a wave to Raijin "Hey Rai!, your here too?" she said with a smile

*bows to Yuna* Hey there. The sphere hunting team is here I see.

she grinned "well rikku made me do this" she said while running her fingers on her head.."at your service!" she gratefully said..and i think my date..is Sephiroth?.. but he disappeared again..

[[brb in an hour or so..]]

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 pm
Small Plushie Riku
A girl fond her date for the night. Riku hadn't even gotten talked to once yet.He threw the bare thorny stem of the rose at a tree angrily.

*peers over to riku* Well, you sure the darkness isn't going to take you again riku?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:16 pm
He mumbled something, and kicked at the dirt.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 pm
Yuna followed Raijin and glanced at Riku and patted his shoulder "I'm sure your date will show up, in the mean time, how bout joining us?..chat a little bit" she said, hoping to comfort the hopeless romantic guy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 pm
[Back I am] Squall smiled at her. "Trying something new is always good, Just tell me when you're ready and I'll flag down a waiter." He nodded, now relaxing, less tense than before.he lookdes at the various types of sugars, and wondered why there were so many brands of such a common thing.  

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 pm
iiLady_Yunaii
The Real Raijin
iiLady_Yunaii
she grinned "your full of surprises little cousin" she said.."so? whose the lucky guy?, and does Cid know about this?"
she glanced at the corner, and gave a wave to Raijin "Hey Rai!, your here too?" she said with a smile

*bows to Yuna* Hey there. The sphere hunting team is here I see.

she grinned "well rikku made me do this" she said while running her fingers on her head.."at your service!" she gratefully said

[[brb in an hour or so..]]

Yeah, that sounds like rikku, ya know?

kays

Nice avi btw aeris.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm
[[ Right when i'm as hyper as Rikku and Yuffie combined by about 100, oh joy ;D! ]]

"I suppose, but keeping your best usually requires eatting the best."
She sighed and kept looking. "Hm.. okay i'm ready when you are"
Agito looked up and smiled happily.

[[ And be right back. ]]  

xAgito Samurai

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm
The Real Raijin

kays

Nice avi btw aeris.

((you'rs is nice too!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 pm
[Okay] Squall flagged down a waiter, and Ordered a Fish Fillet, soaked in lemon and pepper-sauce. he then ordered a pitcher of tea, abd then once again, waited for her, patiently for once.  

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:30 pm
iiLady_Yunaii
Yuna followed Raijin and glanced at Riku and patted his shoulder "I'm sure your date will show up, in the mean time, how bout joining us?..chat a little bit" she said, hoping to comfort the hopeless romantic guy

He looked in her (general) direction hopefully. "Really?" he asked her, for once in a better mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:44 pm
mew Aeris
The Real Raijin

kays

Nice avi btw aeris.

((you'rs is nice too!))

Thanks  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm
She HATED this time of year.

Everything was pink and red and white with chubby cherubs with love arrows flying every which way. New love was discovered and people found their mates in the unlikeliest of places.

And in Tifa Lockhart's case: it almost always involved awkward situations. Single men meandered through her bar (which was kept open on Valentine's Day, only to give Tifa something to keep herself occupied with.), and with one scanning glance, attempted to woo the young barmaid with actions mingling with the obscene, much less 'romantic'.

This year would be different, she vowed.The sign hung sporting red block letter 'closed' in the window. She dug out an old pair of pajamas, and had bought a stack of sappy, fluffy romance novels to entertain her mind.
Her friends were off on their own buisness, most likely with a date of SOME kind somewhere in the world. Marlene was with her father, and Denzel spedning time with Reeve's family, thus leaving her alone in Seventh Heaven.

But now it was nighttime, and Tifa was dismayed to find she was out of chocolate and milk (her diet maintained strictly by cookies, milk and chocolate candies). She ventured out into Edge to the closest market, disregarding all the happy couples floating down the sidewalks around her.

She hated this holiday. Absolutely despised it.

File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff