Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:13 pm
Bella woke and instantly felt like puking, the smell of the meat made her stomch to flip flops. she looke up and saw Isshuin cooking and Nova eating . . was it raw? 'omg.' she thought and ran into the bush and puked.
even when she had been little meat had less than no appeal to her. it disgusted her at the very thought of eating somthing elese's flesh. barberic came to mind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:19 pm
Nova looked up as Bella had awoken and was about to wave when the girl ran off. She tilted her head to the side before the smell of vomit reached her very sensitive nose and she instantly clapped her hand over her nose "Something tells me she doesn't like meat.." She murmered as she chuckled, trying not to breath through her nose.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Sam couldn't sleep with Bella puking her guts out not 20yds from him. He got up and shifted, his bones popping and snaping sickeningly. When it was over he dragged his cloths on and helpped Bella regain herself. He gave her some water after so that she could wash out her mouth. "I see you dont like meat. Well we will have to go surching for some.....ugh..... greens. Nasty stuff if you ask me." Sam looked over his shoulder at Isshuin and Nova. "We will be back in a bit." Sam nodded to Bella before he went out into the forest, sniffinf at plants to make sure they were edible. Not many were until he smelled some wild berries.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 am
Isshuin smiled as Sam got up and went back to sleep in an instant. "Sure thing Mari-" He paused for two reasons, mostly to see Bella run away."What's her problem?" Isshuin said as he took a huge bite out of the cooked meat. He sniffed it and the aroma made his mouth water. "Doesn't smell bad. Why doesn't she know a delicacy when someone cooks it for her? Oh well more for me!" Isshuin said loud and cheerfully as he ate more of the sautee'd pork bits. He watched Nova eat the raw meat. "Hmmm...." he thought. Isshuin cut off a thick peice from the animal and bit into the bloody, cold fillet. His eyes widened as the massive amount of blood spilled into his mouth and down his throat. He spit it out and quickly gargled some sake. "BLEH!! What in Poseidon's tomb-?!" He spit again and rinsed his mouth out with more sake. "Great sea god! You know something tastes bad when booze tastes better. Ack! Yuck! How the deep trench do you eat that?!" He stared at Nova eating the raw chops. He couldn't believe she could stomach it. And yet he felt to try it again, so he did. Before biting into it he wrung the meat like a pair of wet undergarments. The blood spilled out onto the ground next to him. He took another bit of it and swallowed slowly. It still tasted bad. He put the meat ontop of the fire burning the outside but not cooking the inside. "Now this is a rare sight." The pork was dark brown on the outside but still raw and bleeding slightly on the inside. "Hmm, tastes good! I'll call it Rare meat!" He held the meat up in his hand in a victorious pose and laughed and cheered at his new meal. "Hahaha! This salty dog CAN learn new tricks!" He said cheerfully  

Requiem_Dragon

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:51 pm
Bella thanked Sam and took the water greatfully. swishing out her mouth. "ok someons gotta wanr me next time someone plans on eating an animal thats practically still oinking. oviuosly i dnt like meat, the smell bothers me but omg watching sombosy eat it raw. " her stomch tunred
"umm... ya lets just look for berries roots and mushrooms." she follwoed sam and thanekd him for finding the beries wich she picked and placed in her way to baggy shirt like a bowl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm
Sam just smiled. "Well thats how wolves eat in the wild. There food still oinks to the very end. Honestly, I like it that way. Lets the creature die with pride." Sam picked up a few roots and mushrooms that were safe to eat as well, handing them to Bella as he walked.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:11 pm
Nova chuckled as she watched Isshuin try out the raw meat as she went for more. She looked up to one of the motocycles again and asked again "so when we're done eatting, think you can show me how to use this? Without ending up flying off..?" She smiled and chuckled a bit as she bit down on the raw meat, she loved how juicy it was and how much blood spurted down her throat, she wasn't a vampire but she still did enjoy a good drink with her meal as she ate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm
Isshuin ate the Rare steak and layed down on his back next to Nova. "Uhh i feel like i ate a whole whale. I can't move a muscle." He remembered Nova asking about the bikes, "Oh Nova when the food goes down we can get back on the bikes and i can show you more about them. They are more balanced than they look. Oh and there's a little something "extra" i put in for everyone. The Proud Roar, it sheaths 8 bronze blades of different sizes and styles in compartments all over it . Two swords make up the handlebars, and there's 2 on either side that look like mufflers. And there's one in both their seats. As for our bikes, well i'll show you" He drank more sake and stared up at the sky.  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:26 pm
Nova nodded and smiled, leaning back and rubbing her stomach, satisfied with the meal. "Heheh, sounds like a deal" she said with a smile as she stretched and yawned, looking up to the sky as she smiled, her mind drifting off, not really thinking of anything, just at peace as she relaxed where she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:47 pm
He looked over at her. She was lost in thought and probably not paying him any mind as he stared at her. She reminded him so much of her. The way she scarfed down food, the way she looked, and the way she let her mind escape her. "Do you remember the time we sailed the Bering Sea? The storm winds were picking up and the waves got bigger. That was the day we had the bet, I lost horribly. You tied me up to the keel in my skivvy." He laughed, "Aahh those were the days when the sea was a fun place." He leaned closer as to kiss her but quickly realized it wasn't who he thought. He quickly moved away, blushing. "I'm sorry, uuh let's go check out the bikes" He got up and dusted off his pants, then quickly walked to the bikes.  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Nova had tuned in as he began talking of something about a bet, and then how she had tied him to something called the keel in his skivvy, again she wasn't familiar with his terms. She turned to reply to him to tell him he had the wrong person before she noticed how close he was, her face turning bright red, it looked as if he was going to kiss her and she did her best not to slap him then and there. "Alright, time to play with the bikes" she said, her mind already distracted by it as she stood up and followed after him toward the bikes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm
"Nova...." he paused " I think it may be best if we used separate bikes" His voice was shaky and uneven. " I assume you know how to start it right?" He started his with a bang. "Pull back on the right-hand grip just until it starts then release it. If you hold it it'll launch forward, right off the cliff. You don't want that"  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm
Nova nodded as she got onto her bike, doing as he instructed, careful to release when it started off. As she rode she tried to remember what all he had taught her the day before, leaning to turn as well as turning the handles, which was way easier now that she could use both of her arms as she buzzed off around the corner and out of sight, riding the bike, it was almost the same as running in her wolf form but instead she didn't have to do any of the work, simply tell the machine where to go, she lifted her head and let out a "whoo!" as she went, enjoying the feeling of the wind in her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 am
He caught up to Nova, she was lost in the fun of it. The wind was loud as they rode, he yelled, "HEY NOVA! THE CLIFF!" As he said it the machine veered a sharp left, spun around, and shot off for the cliff. He picked up huge speed on the bike, recklessly abandoned fear, and flew right off the cliff. As he plummeted a sound echoed, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!!!!" He fell through the air quickly but he was having too much fn to care. As the ground came up quickly Isshuin leaned back a bit on the bike, keeping a tight grip on the handlebars, straightning the bike out. The second it landed he pulled hard on accelerator. As soon as the bike hit the floor it sped off into the forest below. Birds swarmed out of the sky as he he rode through the forest, dodging trees left and right and yeeling from the thrill. "YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Nova hadn't heard him as he had turned and driven off the cliff. She was too caught in the moment to care what he was saying as she drove faster and faster down the trail, getting further and further away from all of the others as she went "WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she called out excitedly as she drove straight up a steep path that ended ubruptly as the stop leveled, both her and the bike flew high into the sky and she cried out in excitement before she began to plumet back to earth, missing the cliff as she continued to plumet, her exitement turning to fear as she continued to plumet, she wasn't taught how to land on a bike, and from such a large height so far away from her friends.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff