Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IXI Sage Bankodai IXI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 pm
User Imagepic:
Username:Hollow Jinchuriki
name:Strife
dorm:room c,dorm 11
bio:Orphaned at age 3.Eldest of 2 brothers named Zach and Cloud.Joined
M.C.S.A.S(Military Corps Strife Assault Squadron) at age 18 and he was named after his father the person that created the group and Strife is now the General  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Hollow Jinchuriki
User Imagepic:
Username:Hollow Jinchuriki
name:Strife
dorm:room c,dorm 11
bio:Orphaned at age 3.Eldest of 2 brothers named Zach and Cloud.Joined
M.C.S.A.S(Military Corps Strife Assault Squadron) at age 18 and he was named after his father the person that created the group and Strife is now the General

in smile  

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 pm
"Oh...I'm sorry." She took a paise and felt kind of greatful for her parents being alive, that only lasted a second though. She never liked them. Liesolette couldn't think of anything else to say accept for I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image

*Akiru walks slowly without knowing where could her feet would take her*

dark woLf x vanilla

2,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

chibikaiba2011
Vice Captain

Conservative Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am
anabelle returns to her room hours later.she missed her interview and no one was there when she showed so she walked around town for a while to gather her thoughts.She hated the fact that her gaurdians were rich but just wouldnt help her out with money.She never wanted a job, but knew she had to support herself. she unlocked her door and walked in,hishnu meowed at her,eager for some food*oh you fat cat all you do is eat* she says to him *i need some friends* she continues *why cant life be easy for once?*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 am
User Image

"I-its okay, I actually got over it when my master told me the whole story, and its a long story"
Kai said, giggling and looking at Leisolette
"I think we should head back now..."
Kai put Leisolette on Shadow and he shape-shifted into a dragon again, then they were heading back, faster than they even got there

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

The_Spirit_Within_Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 am
username-The_Spirit_Within_Me
character name-Spiritual Rising (Spirit for short)
gender-female
race-part demon part angel (dark angel)
age-16
User Image
likes-to fight
hates-the angelic and demonic race wants to execute her.
bio-sent to the academy as a chance to hide out and have a home.
dorm-floor A,dorm 3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm
User ImageWell what I am I suppose to do now say kikyo walking in the halls  

Kokonattsu_Passion

Desirable Shade

IXI Sage Bankodai IXI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:32 pm
-scratches head-uhhh i think this is the room-walks inside-Hello??anyone here turns aroun and see's Kai oh hi are you my roomate?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 am
User Image

*Akiru stops at a huge door* "co0l. i never thought dorms here w0uld have HUGE doors." *turns the knob and step inside* "w0w."

dark woLf x vanilla

2,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:57 am
The_Spirit_Within_Me
username-The_Spirit_Within_Me
character name-Spiritual Rising (Spirit for short)
gender-female
race-part demon part angel (dark angel)
age-16
User Image
likes-to fight
hates-the angelic and demonic race wants to execute her.
bio-sent to the academy as a chance to hide out and have a home.
dorm-floor A,dorm 3

in ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

Setting-in my dorm.I'm laying on my bed,my arm propping up my head. I was looking closely at a necklace.Twirling it around over and over again. I sighed. Up on a shelf slept Kuragari,my pet bird.He was sleeping soundlessly.
"I just got here somewhere around 4:00a.m. They just gave me my schedule,and my dorm room number. They,i guess,"forgot" to give me a map so I'm on my own in trying to figure out where everything is....this will be fun.....I walk past a few doors,some had lights on. I'm surprised people are even up this late. I continue to walk. I just continued to follow the numbers on each the door,which finding dorm rooms are the easiest,and i eventually found my dorm room. Floor A,Dorm 3. I reached for the knob and cautiously turned the knob. I was immediately greeted by cold air. I stepped inside and turned on the light. I put my bags on my bed and then a cage which i opened. A black bird flew out. Kuragari,as you may already know. The bird flew up near the ceiling and started to circle the room. Then he landed on a shelf. I stood in the middle of the room and looked around. My dorm was smaller then I anticipated,but there was a huge window so that was good enough for me."

The_Spirit_Within_Me

Daruto Uzengan

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Daruto was just sitting in his classroom, sitting at his table at the window for a beautiful view. He was looking vor the people that stands outside the school, geting in, playing and killing eachothers.
''What if they all were... Puppets, and i could control them, that would've been fun''.
While looking to everyone, his eyes were about to get closed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:52 pm
User Imageears itch bored you say kikyo to case as it say nothing I guess so say kikyo walking around  

Kokonattsu_Passion

Desirable Shade

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:57 pm
Liesolette was getting sick by how fast they were going and couldn't express how happy she was once she got off that wolf and on flat ground. Her face was pale and she gasped for air. "I...Hate...You right now...." The ground below her was spinning and she walked away to her dorm drunkly. Ugh...Never doing that again...Note to self, take abus for now on when going to beach. She told herself as she opend her dark dorm room door and colapsed on her bed.

Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff