Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Ask anyone random questions! NOT DMv2/GUILD RELATED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Lunadriel
Would my hair look better as a different color, other than red? Getting it dyed again soonish. >.< Vain question, but my mom is old fashioned, so it's no use asking her. Ha.

Piccu

ALSO. What is the true color used to represent St. Patrick's Day?

Light brown or light golden brown would be pretty on you but, I also think it is very pretty red. If anything maybe you could add some very subtle highlights. You already have good lowlight. Don't use ash though! Stay with the golden/warm tones 3nodding

light brown

light golden brown  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Lunadriel
Would my hair look better as a different color, other than red? Getting it dyed again soonish. >.< Vain question, but my mom is old fashioned, so it's no use asking her. Ha.

Piccu

ALSO. What is the true color used to represent St. Patrick's Day?

I think dark colors work well with you. Browns, chocolate, if you want to keep a red, try burgundy. If you want to go lighter, don't go too light. An amber color perhaps, a rich full color.

Green, isn't it? I would assume so.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm
Nope! It was blue originally, but due to the Irish Independence Day, it's been mistaken for green. XD

Lulz Venus...what you linked is right on par to my natural hair color. Just add some blond highlights, and you have my virgin hair. =p  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm
hehe There ya go. I think those colors would look really pretty with your eye color and skin tone. 3nodding  

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm
Moar questions!

Why does grass make my skin itch? x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm
This answer is from a google search:

Grass has serrated edges which are hard to see with the naked eye. They also have little "hairs" that run along the blade of grass. If you look closely with a magnifying glass on the underside of a blade of grass, it is covered with tiny hairs, at the tip of each is a drop of fluid (also too small for the naked eye to see) which contains an irritating substance the grass secretes for protection from herbivores. The serrated edge is also meant for the same purpose. Your skin could also be allergic to dust, mites, etc. that live in the grass.  

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 am
Duhhh! Just realized this topic says ask "me" as in Pweep. *runs out of thread*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:32 am
xd It's pretty much meant for anyone to answer, I just put me in the original title. Anyone can ask or answer questions, unless a question is directed at a specific person.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

x-Befuddled

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 am
How do u get the dolphins?
lyke EVERYONE (probably except me) has tons in their aqaurium crying i would lyke to know how u guys got that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 am
and please tap mi aqaurium as u can see it needs taps razz
thnx XD  

x-Befuddled

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 am
lilu_girl
lyke EVERYONE (probably except me) has tons in their aqaurium crying i would lyke to know how u guys got that biggrin

They buy them, with cash or gold, or get them donated. Don't beg here for them though, that's what the Charity/begging subforum is for.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 am
lilu_girl
crying i have bad fish razz Lolz  

x-Befuddled

lock the cashbox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 am

why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 am
Lucky Irish Mom

why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Penguins are my favorite animal.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Chandreveaux

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 pm
Who likes pie?  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers