Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 am
"Yeah, well deserved indeed" He snatched the sake bottle back and took a swig. He kicked back in the chair and put his boots up onto the desk. When his boot landed the boat shook, a huge clanking of metal, and from his boot poured knives of different shapes and sizes. He looked at Nova with wide eyes. The quickly bent down to pick up his knives and stuffed then back into his boot, careful to not stab himself. He did it with amazing speed, quick like lightning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 am
Nova rose a single eyebrow as all of the weapons fell out of Isshuin's boots, and than at how fast he put them all back without cutting himself "Always prepaired eh?" She said before she chuckled, taking the sake bottle back and downing the last of it before simply throwing the bottle over her shoulder, listening as it landed in a trash can she knew was behind her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm
Aiden smiled. "An adventure and a job, this is turning out better than i thought it would. Alright I'm in. Wont be hard to earn their trust. They have my jacket anyway and she owes me pay." He smiled at the capitain. "How about this once i find out how much shes paying me for my previous job you keep your old offer and we call it that?" Glancing at them both he waited for Lathurians reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Anna, having become bored already, swung down on a rope and snatched one of the crews hats and through it to Shadow. "catch she called." the pirate looked pissed at her and glared running after her. but she pulled her self up the rope and jumped to the mast netting. far from his angery reach she laughed and made a face at him.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 pm
Lathurian nodded, watching Anna mess with he crew. "That sounds like a reasonable offer. But whatever she offers, Ill pay even more to get what I want." He walked to the side of the boat and uncovered a beautiful, sleek one man vessle. "If you want to get a head start use this. It is very quick and you will be one them in no time. Take this vessle as a..... gift you could say." He didn't do this often, but he needed to prove he would do anything for that map.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Isshuin finished putting all the weapons back and looked up at Nova, "Prepared, you can say that." Suddenly something caught his ear. He began to murmer, "hmm small sails, no wind muffled, must be catching it all, no loud wake waves, must be a small intercepter. Governent pays well for those!" He ran out onto the deck and pulled out his spyglass. "AHA! I WAS RIGHT!" He yelled. He ran up to the wheel and turned the ship hard around. He opened up the sails and the wind picked it up, the headed straight for the ship at full speed. The huge gold Keel shined white in the sun. He made direct for the ship, as he neared it, turning to it's left flank, He quickly straightened the ship out and charged the blade right through the small vessel. He ran to the left and lowered the anchor right through the small ship. Then he grabbed his sword and his gun and jumped onto it's deck. He made way for the storeroom, killing every sailor onboard. He had a small showdown with the captain, Isshuin speed was too much for the crew to handle. He killed the captain and planked everyone else on board. In two arm fulls, back to his ship he carried 4 barrels of sake and took them back to the captains quarters. He set them down and asked, "Nova, get whatever else is on that ship, I'm going to pull away. Ill leave the plank out for you to climb back on. Keep whatever you find, burn the rest. OOh leave the gun powder" He smiled devilishly and uncorked the barrel of sake, filling his bottle. He went back out onto the deck and brought the anchor back up. After Nova was onboard the small vessel, he pulled out it with a special reverse gear mechanism he put onto the ship.  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm
Nova chuckled as Isshuin was busying himself killing off the crew and captain, taking that time to take all of the treasure and goods from the boat, she was back on her boat before Isshuin had come back with the Sake and chuckled as he told her to take anything she wanted from the ship "Already have, now can we get a move on?" She smiled as she stepped toward the small boat and spread her wings, sending silver feathers right at it that peirces straight through the boat, disappearing in the water on the other side and the smaller boat began to sink "Come on than, let's get a move on" She took the bottle of sake away from him once again and took a swig from it "We have to continue heading due north." She grumbled as she took off to the crows nest with the bottle of sake "you can have more sake once we reach land" She called to him as she took yet another swig.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 pm
Aiden caught it with ease and then taking a small bow to the capitain put the hat on laughing and vanished into the small ship. He wouldnt wear the hat for long but it was in fun. Something he normally didnt have. "I'll do as you wish time to gain there trust and my pay." He had watched them go and marked them due north when they left and looking to the sky sighed picking out which way to hopefully intercept them from.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 pm
"hey Shadow" Anna called "Catch!" she through a small bag at him it contained water and some non perashable food "we really need that map! dnt go and lose it on us!"
she slid down and stud by the Captain
"so u trust him to do wat he says?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 pm
Turning he caught the bag by its thin strap, the rocking of the boat almost caused him to fall but it took him not even a second to steady himself as he set the ships sails to catch the northern blowing wind and sat down opening the bag and sorting through everything.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Lathurian gave Anna a sideways glance. "I trust him as much as I trust you. Not at all. But I trust in his love for money, just as I trust in your love for thievery. Thats why I let him go. And thats why I always keep the little box you can never get into on my dresser. It ensures your loyalty. Perhaps if you serve me well enough I will open the box for you." He always kept that box around because she loved to steal stuff and that was a box that could only be opened by his power. The box itself held something very dear to him, and it was indistructable. A good way to get a clepto on your side.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 pm
she smiled a sierous smile. not making eye contact "is that why you think iam here still?" she siad it under her breath but she knew he would at least here some of it and it wouldnt realy be a shock.

"oh Lathurain su had to bring up the box! u no it drives me crazy!! at least tell em wats init if i cant steal it! please!" her mood had went from sierious to happy-go-lucky in undera second.

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 am
Lathurian glanced down at Anna for a second, catching little of what she said under her breath. But what he did hear made him curiouse. When she started on her usual rant about him not letting her get into the box he almost smiled. He never told her and even now just looked at her with a sort of amused twich at the cornor at his mouth. "Perhaps someday Ill leave it to you when Im gone. Or if I get bored and just open it for you. But until them we have a job to do." He turned the ship to the now distant vessle that was Shadows boat. He made it himself and knew it would outrun any large vessle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:45 pm
Anna playfully elbowed him in the side. "well what are we guna do? just slowly fallow along behind for now?" she pouted "thats sooooooooo boring, so u should open the box" she laughed "am joking . . .well only a little, but still what are we guna do?"  

PaYg

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:10 am
Isshuin laughed as the small boat sunk, "Aye, there be another one for the ship graveyard!" He laughed heartily and snatched the sake away, taking a long drink from the bottle. He looked up at Nova and passed the bottle now half full. He jumped back onto a huge pile of gold and began to roll in it. He split the gold into three equal parts. "Nova this be your share" He said pointing to a pile on the far left. "And this be my half" He said pointing to the right-most pile. But there was still a middle pile of gold. Isshuin grabbed a sack and filled it with the middle with's gold. He then walked to the stern and poured the gold into the ocean. He whispered, "And Maria, there's your share."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff