Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Love Is A Song That Never Ends [OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am
"I have no idea. I'm just a freshman" she tells her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am
Delicately Handled
"I have no idea. I'm just a freshman" she tells her.

She giggled a little at that. "I am too! what is your first class?"  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:44 am
She looks at her schedule. "Science. I love science" she says. "Did I just say that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:52 am
Delicately Handled
She looks at her schedule. "Science. I love science" she says. "Did I just say that?"

That made her laugh. the sound of it being very musical like someone lightly brushing their fingertips over piano keys. "Yes, yes you did. I personally have no idea about science. My parents thought other subjects were much more important for me to learn. I hope we are in the same glass so maybe you can help me."

Sara looked for the class number and then up at the doors. The bell was going to ring soon so she better find out where she is. It would be bad to be late the first day.  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am
((we need someone to tell us where to go d; ))
Alice looks around frantically. "Ah! I can't find it"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am
Delicately Handled
((we need someone to tell us where to go d; ))
Alice looks around frantically. "Ah! I can't find it"

((Yeah, for real. But since it is just us might as well not get bored waiting!))

It was then that Sara glanced down and saw that the scrap on her knee was a little worse than she had previously thought. the blood was running down her brand new white stocking. "oh no! my governess is going to be so cross with me..."

She sighed and looked back at Alice. " Do you think we would get into trouble if we went to the nurses office before class? I don't want to get into trouble on my first day."  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am
((true))
"I don't think we would" she says truthfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am
Delicately Handled
((true))
"I don't think we would" she says truthfully.

She smiled "Good, because I need a band aid bad!"

She linked her arm with Alice's and then headed in the direction of the office. She remembered where that was from when her mother brought her to enroll here. She had noted where the nurses office was knowing she was going to have to visit there often.

Once there she knocked on the door. No Answer. Sara tried the doorknob and it was not locked. she walked inside the office and saw the nurse was not there. She let herself in and went over to the supplies cabinet looking for a band aid.  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am
Alice cocked her head. The nurses office was...empty? She started to look around for the nurse and opened a supply closet. "Um, nurse Milissa...what are you doing in here...with..." she stuttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 am
Delicately Handled
Alice cocked her head. The nurses office was...empty? She started to look around for the nurse and opened a supply closet. "Um, nurse Milissa...what are you doing in here...with..." she stuttered.

Sara turned when she heard Alice's voice. Her eyes widened when she saw exactly what Alice saw. "Um, Hello Principle Weaver..Nurse Milissa... I just needed a band aid... um... we'll get out of here" She quickly grabbed a few band aids and some alochol wipes before she grabbed Alice's hand and pulled her out into the hallway.

"Oh my, God." she looked to Alice and could not help but laugh a little.  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am
"I would've never guessed. They were making out. I can't get that image out of my head" she cringes. "Eew. That was just gross." she gags and fake-coughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 am
Delicately Handled
"I would've never guessed. They were making out. I can't get that image out of my head" she cringes. "Eew. That was just gross." she gags and fake-coughs.

She giggled "Well, just look at it this way. We are the first kids at school with the juiciest gossip of the year... that's what teenagers like to do right? Gossip?"

Once again her ignorance of normal teenage life was obvious. She started to walk out into the quad then sense it was the closest area with a bench. She sat down and looked down at her poor torn stocking. "Oh well." She sighed and then tor at her stockings to get to the wound better. Doctoring it and then starting to take off her black mary-janes.  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm
"I don't want to be known as the gossiper. Or as the trouble maker. But, we can hold this against the principal and nurse whenever we get in trouble." she says, sitting down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 pm
Delicately Handled
"I don't want to be known as the gossiper. Or as the trouble maker. But, we can hold this against the principal and nurse whenever we get in trouble." she says, sitting down on the ground.

She nodded liking Alice's idea much better. It might come in handy latter if she ended up tripping and breaking something expensive. Maybe he would not yell at her then.. she hated yelling. "That is a much better idea. Your really smart, Alice"

Once her shoes were off she took off her stocking right there in the quad and stuffed them into her book bag. "Hope i wont get into trouble for being slightly out of the dress code"  

XxEternalKissxX

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm
"Heck, we should both be" she says, taking off her shoes and throwing them in her bag.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff