Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle looked at him with her clear blue eyes. "How?" she asked him still not understanding any of this.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

"I don't know how but i know why but instead of telling you let me show you" Riku blushed and kissed her gently before pullign back "That explains how i feel"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm

User Image

At first Isabelle didn't understand what he meant and then felt his lips press against hers. Her eyes widen not expecting even though he had told her. A small blush appeared on her cheeks giving them a pink-ish tint to them. She placed a finger to her lips as she was trying to let this sink in. Her eyes soften as she looked down at the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:18 am
User Image

Riku blushed deeply and stood up "I'm sorry... I'll leave you to it if you need anything i'll be just out here somewhere" Riku walked over to the door and smiled slightly "I hope it helps you" He said and walked out to the bed in the corner of the other room lying on it and looking up  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:27 am

User Image

Isabelle lifted her head up to see him leave the room. She looked down not sure what to do right now. He kissed her giving her, her first kiss. Her other hand laid on the bed as she sat up thinking to herself. She wasn't sure on what she was feeling with him, she just met him and he was already fallen for her. What was so special about her anyway? She couldn't even remember her past nor what she alright she didn't have feelings inside of her due to the empty void in her chest. When she heard sorry she had another flash back of all the times she was saying her sorry to her father when he was beating her up. She crutched her head with her hands reliving the memory as she felt the sharp pains of the slaps before it went to when the burgulars came in and shot her. Isabelle screamed not wanting to remember this and knew why they asked her for a second chance at life. "No! Go away! Stay out of my mind," she whispered as tears came to her face and trailed down her cheeks. "He didn't love me. He abused me and left me to die," she whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 am
User Image

Riku jumped up and ran to her "Isabelle... don't worry, i'm here" Riku held her hand "I'm always here for you Isabelle"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 am

User Image

Isabelle felt bitterness towards her father now knowing why she was asked for a second chance for life. She realized she had been dying when they asked her when they found her in her own pool of blood. Isabelle turned her head to Riku when he held her hand, right know she wanted him to hold her. She felt unsafe after remembering the abuse she went with her father how each slap was a pain that shot down from her face to her heart. "I want to kill him. THis is all his fault," she mutter angrily meaning she was talking about her father. She had never felt so much rage until now when she remembered most of her past. Her abuse started when she was nine years old and had to deal with it for many years.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 pm
bump  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

Riku hugged her "I'll help you however I can isabelle" Riku blushed and looked at her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 pm

User Image

Isabelle looked at Riku as he hugged her. She didn't think he would help her. "Why would you want to?" she asked him. She noticed the blush across the face.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

"I want you to be as close to happy as possible... If that means having to kill your father then so be it" Riku smiled and looked at her goignt o kiss her "I just... Dont' want you upset or in pain"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

User Image

Isabelle looked at him and blinked. She didn't think he would do it but little did they know that her father was already dead. She noticed him getting closer to her and began to blush slightly. "Why?" she asked him.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm
User Image

"When your unhappy or in pain it kills me... And to know that i can do something to make you feel better even if it takes me dying i would do it... Just for you" Riku blushed deeper and stopped when he was about to kiss her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 pm

User Image

Isabelle's blush was getting worst as she listened to him. "You don't have to," she said to him. She saw him getting closer to her to kiss her. She saw there was inches between them before they could kiss.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:37 pm
User Image

"I know but i want to help... I love you" Riku kissed her gently and grabbed her hands  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff