Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm
Jeral steps forward hand on the strings. "Telos get her out of range."

"Yes, master!" Before you can react she jumps over to you and grabs you, herding you back about three feet.

The demon is just feet away when the first two notes are played. His aura expands rapidly to the area ten feet around him, most of it congregating around the demon. And it slows under the weight of it.

He plays the first verse and starts again this time with the words.

"Alas... my love... you do... me wrong...
To cast... me off... So discourt... eously."

The aura gets unimaginably heavy and Jeral light voice carries beautifully the first and second line of the song. He sings two syllables at a time, matching the two played notes. To one outside the aura a profound state of calm sets in. Bordering on what it's like when you first wake up or when you're about to fall asleep. The demon has been stopped cold and starts to glow by the end of the first line.

"For I... have loved... you well... and long...
Delighting in... your Company."

A few birds caught mid flight fall to the ground asleep. And the demon is starting to come apart fading into light and nothingness.

"Greensleeves... was all... my joy
Greensleeves... was my.. delight,
Greensleeves.. was my.. heart... of gold...
And who... but my lady... Greensleeves..."

The look on Jeral's face is blank as the demon fades into white light completely. Telos walks over and supports him as he almost falls over. And you can hear sigh exaggeratedly. "Now about that school?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

The angel gazed at the humans sternly before shaking his head, "You are not permitted to pass." And he left the last question hanging on the air. No need to make this child to be even more curious about the other side.

Meanwhile, Michael's shadow at the Lufrenia's side became solid, creating a clone of Michael in its place. He stood at the trees nearby, alert and ready for action. "All of you, if you fight here, you'll destroy the border. Please move to an enough distance from the trees," sternly informed Michael, with a warning gaze on both parties. Dare they disobey, they'll experience the wrath of the Creator.

Asher Gaith

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

Alucard smiled and looked up to her taking a last swing of it as it sealed and kissing her deeply "Thank you for that"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 am
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra didn't know what Jeral was planning to do, but she didn't exactly enjoy being treated like she was in the way. Telos hadn't given her much of a chance to argue though, having moved Kirra before she had the chance to say anything. By time Telos had let her go, Kirra could see why she needed to move. Everything within a certain area was being affected by Jeral's song, not just the demon.
When he had finished, and it was safe to get close to him again, Kirra helped Telos in supporting Jeral. She was, in a way, amused by him. He was only human, but had powers not too different from her own.
Jeral had started asking about the school again, and Kirra still didn't know what to tell him. It was the sound of Micheal's voice from behind them that gave her an answer. She rolled her eyes at the look alike, knowing that the real Micheal could still see and hear everything. "Don't worry. We aren't fighting eachother and we're leaving now."
She looked over to Telos, a sheepish mile set upon her face. "We need to bring him to his side of the border. I'll explain things on the way."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
Nights nodded, a grin on her face, "No problem" Said Nights. She looked out the window in the room as the storm stopped and the moon could be seen between the clouds.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

Alucard looked at her and smiled "What do you want to do?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
Nights smiled, "Now, I wanna show you something" She said and stood up off the bed. Her smiled turned into a mysterious grin. "Follow me" She said and jumped gracefully out the window, it was just that much faster to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded And followed her "Where are you going?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image
The wind softly blew her hair and made the branches on the tree's rustle, "I'll tell you when we are there" Nights replied, she jumped into a tree to get a better view of things, the smell of the rain still lingered and you could here the dripping of the rain drops.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

Alucard looked around but continued to follow closely  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
Soon enough they came to a lake, right in the middle you could see the moon and the stars seemed to float around it. The water was calm as she walked up to it. Some flower's opened their petals and others closed theirs. She smiled and walked toward the water, "The only thing I like about this place. " She said, "But this isn't the only thing" She said

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

Alucard looked out in amzment then turned to her "What do you mean?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
Nights smiled and kicked off her shoes and slid off her jacket. She jumped into the still like water which now rippled from movement. She swam to the bottom and picked something up. She came back up holding something in her hand. "Catch" She said and threw it at him. It looked like a book, but it was dry.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Alucard looked at her and caught the book "What's this?" He then looked down at the book  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image
"Dunno, it changes from time to time" Nights said and got out of the water, soaking wet. " Sometimes it's a story, other times its a journal"

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff