Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Christy stood on the opposite side of the door. She had her hand on her hip and was waiting, with a grim look on her face. ~This ought to be interesting~ She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm
*A man stepped out of the shadows. He was pale, bony, and thin. He had a beard and short spiked hair in an aviator hair cut.* "Hello. I see that the military sent another dog after me. You unlike the others brought company and have the trait. Give me two reasons I shouldn't make you bleed out."

"Two reasons, ok. First reason is because I don't plan on killing you. Not only that but it's not proper to bleed out in front of a lady." *Seth guestured to Christy.* "She's a doctor. She just wanted to make sure I didn't die. I won't lie but she wants a sample of our blood."

"You are an odd one. How about you woman. What do you want. Try not to lie to me. I don't trust people as it is."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Christy turned on her charm. She folded her hands infront of her and bowed respectfully. "Konnichiwa. It is just as he said. I wish for a blood sample." She smiled softly. "I am not with the military or any organization that resembles it, I assure you." Again she bowed, deep and respectfully, trying to make the man as comfortable as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:14 pm
"Stop the formalities. I've seen people like you before. Your bowing is supposed to show submission by putting yourself off balence. It hhas no point with someone like me." *Turns to seth* "As for you, I have no choice but to kill you unless you go and never come back."

"I'm sorry Jason but I have time constraints. My only question is that you don't belong to the plague. Your genes are the only link between you and the cult. You have no tattoo on your left hand and you suffer no insanities, in fact you are even more intelligent than the peons. Why don't you join the military instead of running?"

"I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone. The government believed that I killed my own wife, and believe that I'm a terrorist. Why on Earth should I join a country that closed the gates on me."

*Seth shrugged.* "Well, they believe I killed my best friend and I have the tattoo. As long as they don't have your name on record your safe as long as you become like me. The benefits are rather good too."

*Jason's saw blades starting spinning and he walked forward with the blades on the wall. The saws where attached to gloves with activation switches. The sparks flew from the wall.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 pm
She glanced at Seth sideways. ~He didn't take too well to the things we said. Brilliant!~ "Well, we really can't leave, so you tell us." Christy did a brave thing, and took a step forward. "What can we do, besides leaving to make you more comfortable, to help you trust us?" She saw sparks in the corners of her eyes. ~Don't back down. Your strong. And if all else fails, you do have Seth.~ Christy reminded herself in her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 pm
*Jason pulled his blade off the wall. He stared at the girl. Scrutiny was obvious on his face as he analyzed the specimin.* "Who the heck do you two think you are? I'm a murderer. I don't play nice. I kill people. Why do you try to appeal to me?"

"Personally, I'd rather not see the plague ruin any more lives. Besides, I heard you are a mathematics genious. Why ruin such potential?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Christy looked the man in the eye, not flinching a bit. "He has a point. And because I believe that everyone should be given a chance. I also want to understand what this gene has done to you." She looked at Seth, then Jason. "I can tell by your face that it has cause you nothing but greif and strife. I don't want it to bother anyone else." she told him, looking sincere, because she was sincere. It was the main reason she studied what she studied and did what she did. She wanted to make a cure and vaccine for this virus.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 pm
*Oh jeez the story has really progressed, mind doing a whats happening so I can catch up please*  

Suramity
Crew

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 pm
*His saw blades whirled again.* "I want you to get out of my house."

"Jason. You know I can't do that. I'm under federal order to catch you."

*Jason pulled out his signature pistol. Seth "Snapped". His eyes turned purple and the are still pupiless. He crouched and cleared his head. It would now be death if either one screwed up. Each waited for their counter parts to move.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm
Christy watched as Seth's eyes turned purple. She crossed her arms. She didn't like the look in his eye. Trying to keep her voice calm she said, "Seth, don't....."she said, her tremor obvious in her voice. She stood of to the other side of the door, so she wan't in the way. "Do not kill each other. There's no need!!!" Christy watched the two men stare each other down. They were waiting for the other to attack. ~Oh No!!!!~ Christy thought.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm
*Christy's voice almost reached both the men's ears. However, Jason was doing mathematic probabilities in his head and seth was counting the beats of Jason's heart and watched the heat pulse through his body. Seth's ears flinched from the pulse of Christy's heart. He could vaguely remember a time where this had happened before. If only subconsciously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm
Christy saw Seth flinch. ~Did he hear me?~ she thought. She tried again. "Seth!! Don't kill him. You shouldn't kill him." Christy whimpered, watching them continue to stare at each other. "Don't...." She whispered, knowing they might be well past reason.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:34 pm
(This reminds me of the time Tony harrassed Ellie. Poor Ellie had a cold and tony tried to take advantage of her. Now that I think about that, that was a terrible idea. But I got this scar on my eye from when he slashed the eyebrow through the cheek. This is the same, except christy isn't defenseless. Nonetheless, she is not equiped to take him.) *Seth pulled out his gun and kept it lowered. As long as it didn't escalate any further, this argument could last as long as Seth's adrenal stores. (And considering his disorder is adrenaline over production, that is hours.)*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:14 pm
((Poor Ellie, dumb Tony.))
Christy whined slightly. "Seth! I'm begging you, don't kill that man....." Christy sighed sadly and walked up beside him. "Can you hear me? Seth stop it." She touched his arm lightly."Listen to me, put the gun up and calm down. I"m right here, and I wont let you do it."  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 pm
*Seth felt a touch and his tunnel vision was momentarily phased. He immediately dived to the side. He pointed the weapon in the direction of the touch. He realized it was christy and he turned back to jason who had his arm fully extended at Seth with the gun in hand. He pulled the trigger. The bullet came at seth at amazing speed but since he had seen the gun and evaded. Seth fired a few shots as well. Jason fired his gun and shattered the tranquilizers. It wouldn't be long until they would both run out of ammo. Minus the combustions, both of them were silent.*  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff