Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm
(hehe glad you realize that Vale ;D i'm teasing. Everyone please read this post as it has basically said the next event)

It didn't miss the headmaster's noticed as Raine relaxed a little with Vale nearby. Trying not to smile or glare, he sat a little straighter "Raine, you really need to watch over Alex more but under more important matters, you know of the upcoming war and the need to prepare the students. I trust you and Vale to do this otherwise, i have seen that everyone here will die, including you Raine, if the students are not prepared. On monday, all of them will gather in the court yard for training as you two have fought with demons and gods to extremes that baffle some of the greatest. I will help this once but it is mostly up to you two, if we don't unite the students here, death and chaos will win" he said, his eyes were dark as if he were telling a prophecy, his voice serious and almost deeper.

Raine stood a little straighter but a shiver ran down her spine at the word but she nodded. As she turned to leave at the wave of his hand but as she reached the door, he cleared his throat and she turned to look at him "the crown suits you" he said and waved his hand for her leave. Outside the door, Raine reached up to touch the bone and steel, she had forgotten it was on her head. Taking it off, she waited for Vale so she could give it back to him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 am
alex sigh"well then let's see what other stuff i can do with out my powers oh i just relise i was much more felxible with out my powers " alex said doing 15 back flip and a tuck "hmm maybe this is not so bad i mean look how much i can do just with out my power... ha head master in your face he thought he could make me misrable but actually i found out what else i can do with out my powers yes i am still me but i can't fly... well who cares if i can't fly i still have loads of stuff i can do... but i have to figure out what they are gosh this going to be a little hard" alex said as she sat down in a corner  

mp_nightmare

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 am
Zero stood before the main entrance to the school, his rust red cloak and hood pulled tightly about him to keep the sunlight at bay. Only his vivid green eyes could be seen, the rest of him hidden in shadow. He shouldered his messenger bag and quickly ducked inside the front door.

"Hello?" He called aloud, looking around inside. He had never been here before, and he didn't have a single clue as to where his room might be.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 am
alex pulled out a dark book that had a little blood on it as she look through it as she started to write a name down" ha who afraid now gosh i need to get a new hobby and this book is old and i never thought i would use in a long time oh well" alex saw another new guy as she look at him but then went back to looking at her book

(the book)User Image  

mp_nightmare

Cherryliciouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 am
Serena saw Alex so she ran in the hallways and then slide next to Alex on her knees " hey alex i heard you lost your powers" Serena said looking at her and grinning a little bit Serena looked at her notebook and saw some blood but she did not want to say anything so she just stayed quite.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 am
"Oh, Hello!" Zero waved as he spotted the two girls. He walked over to them, his footsteps curiously making no noise.

"Could either of you show me where room number three is? I'm new here, and a bit lost..." He said, regarding each of them in turn with his unblinking green eyes.  

Zeroki Arbalan

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 am
"oh yeah i know where that is follow me" alex said waveing her hand to follow her walking down the hallways to the dorms  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 am
He quickly fell into step beside her.
"So are you a student here too?" He asked while looking around.  

Zeroki Arbalan

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 am
"why yes i am this is my 2nd year"alex said as she walk towards his dorm room"well this is your dorm room" alex said smileing  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 am
"This is my first year" He said, pushing back his hood as he spoke. His skin beneath it was pale and seamless, messy black hair with flecks of dyed red cascading over his forehead. His eyes shone like emeralds when the light caught them, burning with an unnatural energy. Even the air seemed colder, but not at all unpleasant; to the point where a thin layer of ice formed on the moulding of the windows as they walked past them.

He bowed politely when they reached his room.
"Thank you very much." He smiled back, the faint glimmer of fangs betraying his nature.
"My name is Zeroki, by the way"  

Zeroki Arbalan

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 am
"i'm alex it was nice to meet you zeroki"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 am
He bows again with a smile, then without another word walks into his room.

The first thing he did was shut the blinds. Then, taking a few candles out of his bag, he places them all over the place, lighting each one in turn. Soon, only their soft, flickering light fills the room. Zeroki then silently shuts the door behind him.  

Zeroki Arbalan

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 am
alex ran to serena"hey serena guess what now that the head master took my powers away i am now more fexlible now and i can run fast see i bet he did not think i would fine posstive things about not haveing my powers yeah i show him" alex said smileing  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm
" no....no you did not Alex anybody is flexible an anybody can run fast even with out there powers. Alex you just have to know what your doing and beside you got your powers taking away for a very good reason. So if i was you Alex Thak You im not dont get in anymore trouble and the head master would proably give them back" Serena said looking at Alex. "but i doubt that consindering you put a freaking dent in the lockers last time" Serena said rolling her eyes  

Cherryliciouse

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm
Riku walked over "And almost destroyed the whole school in the process for runnign away"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff