Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel smirked slightly. "... You may call me Bel..." He said quietly. ... Prince the Ripper... He added mentally with a tilt to his head. "... And you...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, his creepily white eyes poring into her. "... Although I am rather new, I haven't seen you around yet..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 pm
"Rose, Rose Hinikuran." She said, trying to avoid Luna and Maria. Oh god, get a room... She thought lightly.

Maria smiled, and glanced over at Rose and Bel. "Maybe we should go back to my room..." She said lightly. "Or yours." She added, smiling.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 pm
Luna thought for a second "How about yours, I don't have one yet I think"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:48 pm
Maria kissed her lightly on the lips. "Okay then." She said. She got up and took Luna's hand leading her out of the lunchroom and back to her dorm.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel glanced behind himself for a moment, then looked back at Rose, chuckling quietly. "... Feeling distracted...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with a small smirk playing on his lips. "... I believe they're about to "get a room", as your face clearly shows you're wanting them to..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 pm
Rose looked at him shocked for a minute, then shook her head and giggled a bit. "Well, yes, very destracted." She said lightly, a hint of desgust on her face. "I mean, honestly, I don't hate gay people, I just don't like them kissing in front of me..." She said lightly.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel chuckled. "... Not a fan of homosexual PDA, huh...?" He said, looking at her. "... Well, what about you and this Matthew Whitaker...?" He raised an eyebrow. "... Wouldn't you like it if he kissed you in public...?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm
Rose blushed deeply. "That's...that's different..." She said looking down. Probably... She thought.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel fiddled with the many necklaces around his neck, then looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. "... What's so different...?" He asked, standing up and leaning uncomfortably close to her face. "... Does it disturb you that two people of the same sex might like each other...?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "... There's nothing different about it..." He smirked. "... And I see that small smile... You would like it, wouldn't you...?" He asked, tilting his head, but not inching away. "... Maybe people don't want to see you two kissing in public..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 pm
Rose looked up and froze, still blushing deeply. She thought for a minute about the many things that could go horribly wrong here. "Um....I...uh....mmm...." She could not look away, which bothered her.
((Imma go take a shower, I brb...))  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
Bel Seacrest

Bel just stared, his eyes poring into her, as if he could see right through her. "... Why so hesitant, hmm...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "... Believe me, I'm not angered by your opinion, Rose, only curious as to why you think it's different when gays act like that in public and when "normal" couples do it..." He smiled a rather sexy smile, well, more of a smirk, and continued to look at her, not saying another word.

{OOC POST}
Alright, please continue when you get back! ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 pm
Rose just stared for a moment. "I...I...guess I take that back...I just...think it's....weird." She said, blushing deeply again. Why is he staring so intently at me? She thought.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 am
User Image
Bel Seacrest

The smirk on Bel's pale lips seemed to grow. "... Finally being honest with yourself, eh...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He blinked. "... Now..." He said, his look turning serious. "... Why are you blushing so much...?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:25 am
Rose blinked. "I...your gaze...it's really hard for me to look away...and it bothers me that you're so close..." She said. I am always honest with myself, why is he asking me these questions? She thought.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 am
User Image
Bel Seacrest

"... I meant honest about thinking homosexuality is strange, Girly..." Bel said, a slight purr in his voice. He backed away a little bit, tilting his head to the side. "... So you blush when you're bothered...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "... And why is my gaze so hard to look away from...?" He asked, blinking. ... There's nothing special about it... He thought. "... Your face..." He said, leaning a bit closer, then backing away slightly. He chuckled. "... You look puzzled... I ask you these questions simply of curiosity..."

Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff