Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [Storage] Profile Archives
[CLOSED] Profile Acception Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________[basics]>>>
Full Name:
Sorcam Karlek
Nicknames:
Notable Title:
Birth date:
18th of March
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Nation:
Water
Novice

__________[combat]>>>
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class:
Sword
Weapon Name:
N/A
Weapon Description:
A Katana
Weapon Location:
Left-side sheath

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

Extra Items-
Name:
Description:

Pet-
Name:
Species:

__________[techniques]>>>

Water-
➢Water Manipulation
➢Snow Manipulation
➢Streaming the Water

Fighting Style []

__________[appearance]>>>
Height:
4'11'
Weight:
115lbs
Build:
Slender
Hair Color:
White
Eye Color:
Purple
Complexion:
Pale
Outfits:
Wears long, flowing clothing that is very comfortable so that he is able to better manipulate water.

__________[mentality]>>>
Personality:
Sorcam is a very shy person. His shyness often keeps him away from very good opportunities. For example, if he was to be trained, the trainer would have to offer his skills. Sorcam's shyness isn't due to any kind of bad past - it was very much the same as many children across the world. His odd hair colour and eye colour caused children to pick on him, and so he retreated inside himself. Oftentimes, he will seem arrogant because he locks his emotions away, although he is far from it. Because of this, Sorcam's emotions overwhelm him and he becomes depressed often.
Relations:
Some close friends from his old school
Take on battle:
Something to be avoided - it generally means attention, and that's never a good thing!
Theme song:
Depression
Battle Theme

Favorites-
Drink:
Teas, Water
Color:
White, Black, Silver
Dislikes-

__________[background]>>>

Sorcam's past is much like any outcast child of fourteen years. His small stature and ability to resist the stupidity of the masses singled him out for bullying and name-calling.
Using his immensely powerful willpower, and with the backing of close friends, Sorcam was able to put up a facade on the outside, which generally deterred his assailants.
It did not, however, phase the older, stronger children. They would often attack him in the hallways after some rumor spread throughout the school about him, for one reason or another. Instead of fighting, Sorcam usually ran.
Taking the initiative for once, Sorcam sought out a master of the martial arts. Fearing for his well-being, Sorcam learned Pai Qua Quan. This would save him several broken bones and bruises later on in life as confrontations became more dangerous.
One day, at the very school, during a time when he was pinned to the ground, Sorcam flipped out and, without thinking, somehow bended the water in the pond that the children were holding his head under. It didn't do much to hurt them, but the violent thrashing of the water scared them off. He would have died here from drowning (after passing out) had one of his teachers not decided to look out the window at that moment.
After that, Sorcam was enrolled into the water-bending academy.

__________[extra]>>>

whatever you wish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:00 pm
lenon take off the fighting style until you learn it  

Rockgirl809

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 pm
lenon01
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________[basics]>>>
Full Name:
Sorcam Karlek
Nicknames:
Notable Title:
Birth date:
18th of March
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Nation:
Water
Novice

__________[combat]>>>
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class:
Sword
Weapon Name:
N/A
Weapon Description:
A Katana
Weapon Location:
Left-side sheath

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

Extra Items-
Name:
Description:

Pet-
Name:
Species:

Water-
➢Water Manipulation
➢Snow Manipulation
➢Streaming the Water

Fighting Style []

Height:
4'11'
Weight:
115lbs
Build:
Slender
Hair Color:
White
Eye Color:
Purple
Complexion:
Pale
Outfits:
Wears long, flowing clothing that is very comfortable so that he is able to better manipulate water.

__________[mentality]>>>
Personality:
Sorcam is a very shy person. His shyness often keeps him away from very good opportunities. For example, if he was to be trained, the trainer would have to offer his skills. Sorcam's shyness isn't due to any kind of bad past - it was very much the same as many children across the world. His odd hair colour and eye colour caused children to pick on him, and so he retreated inside himself. Oftentimes, he will seem arrogant because he locks his emotions away, although he is far from it. Because of this, Sorcam's emotions overwhelm him and he becomes depressed often.
Relations:
Some close friends from his old school
Take on battle:
Something to be avoided - it generally means attention, and that's never a good thing!
Theme song:
Depression
Battle Theme

Favorites-
Drink:
Teas, Water
Color:
White, Black, Silver
Dislikes-

Sorcam's past is much like any outcast child of fourteen years. His small stature and ability to resist the stupidity of the masses singled him out for bullying and name-calling.
Using his immensely powerful willpower, and with the backing of close friends, Sorcam was able to put up a facade on the outside, which generally deterred his assailants.
It did not, however, phase the older, stronger children. They would often attack him in the hallways after some rumor spread throughout the school about him, for one reason or another. Instead of fighting, Sorcam usually ran.
Taking the initiative for once, Sorcam sought out a master of the martial arts. Fearing for his well-being, Sorcam learned Pai Qua Quan. This would save him several broken bones and bruises later on in life as confrontations became more dangerous.
One day, at the very school, during a time when he was pinned to the ground, Sorcam flipped out and, without thinking, somehow bended the water in the pond that the children were holding his head under. It didn't do much to hurt them, but the violent thrashing of the water scared them off. He would have died here from drowning (after passing out) had one of his teachers not decided to look out the window at that moment.
After that, Sorcam was enrolled into the water-bending academy.

__________[extra]>>>

whatever you wish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 pm
accepted  

Rockgirl809

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 pm

User Image__________[B A S I C S]>>>
Full Name: Sora Kaen Shingou
Nicknames: Sora, Kai [ True Friends ]
Notable Title: Fire Nation's Bender
Birth Date: September 21st [ 9/21 ]
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Fire Nation

__________[C O M B A T]>>>
Elemental Affinity: Fire.
Specialized Bending: Lightning Bending [ Unachieved ]

Weapon Class: Bladed Tonfas
Weapon Name: Kasai's Scar
Weapon Description: These bladed tonfas are very simple and sharp.
Weapon Location: Over Knucklers [ Presses Button to Unlock Blades ]

Secondary Weapon Class: Knucklers
Secondary Weapon Name: Burning Fist
Secondary Weapon Description: These are basically gloves, with sharp pieces of steel on the knuckles. The pieces of steel are disposable, which create a deadly projectile. Sora can easily channel her firebending into these knucklers.

Extra Items-
Name: Fire Lily Locket
Description: Sora wears a fire lily necklace made of a special red mineral with the looks and scent of a fire lily. It is actually a locket, inside is a picture of Sora and her family.

Pet-
Name: Naito
Species: Breed of Cat and Lion
Info: Naito's normal form is a cute little gray-coated cat. In battle, when trained, he turns into a young Lion.

__________[T E C H N I Q U E S]>>>

Fire-
Fireballs
Fire Streams
Blazing Rings & Arcs

Fighting Style

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 95 lbs.
Build: Slim, Athletic
Hair Color: Autumn Brown
Eye Color: Firey Mixture
Complexion: Slightly Tan
Outfits:
Formal -
Battle
Regular

__________[M E N T A L I T Y]>>>
Personality: Kai is essentially a child, and is naïve and impressionable, but nonetheless brave. She's naturally a kind and caring girl, Sora is very kind and even to a stranger, she shows her kindness. She is actually rather hyper around people she knows, and very friendly. She is also very protective of friends and family and they all know she would do anything for them. Kaen has a strong sense of justice, likes fighting, and will if the situation calls for it. She is a very unique girl, though, as she acts in an assortment of different ways, the young novice possessing a full spectrum of emotion. However, she is normally always hungry, which she constantly makes clear to others. She could easily each triple her weight if she was allowed to.
Relations: None For Now
Take on battle: Despite the little girl’s kind nature, when presented with a difficult or dangerous situation, she’s completely different. She wears a serious face in battle and does everything she can to complete her goal or finish a mission. She is quick to bring down opponents, though her attacks aren’t all that strong. She relies the most on her speed and agility. However, she is also very smart and strategic. Overall, Sora’s well-balanced as a bender as she doesn’t let her size affect her too much.
Theme song:

Favorites-
Food: Apples and Anything Sweet
Drink: Flavored Water
Color: Firey Hues
Animal: Felines
Dislikes-
Food: Vegetables
Drink: Green Tea
Color: Black
Animal: Insects

__________[B A C K G R O U N D]>>>

Sora was born as an innocent child like everyone else. In the great war, her father had died and her mother had passed away with a disease. All that was left of the child was her cat, her thoughts, and her brother [lol, can be RPed by someone]. The seperation of her brother was after about a year of living by themselves. The Fire Nation took boys to be in the other Nations' armies. From that day, Sora seeks to travel around the world, seeking for him. Until that day comes, Sora lives by herself in a simple home, supported by her uncle.

__________[E X T R A]>>>

Sora Kaen Shingou's outfits might be out of the blue.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 pm
eh, looks good to me. I'd say accepted, but would like to point out that 'Lily' is not really a title, so much as a nickname.  

Crimson Remedy

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Lawl. Fine. Ill change it to 'Awesome Fire Novice' Hehe. just kddin ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 pm
Winter its accepted  

Rockgirl809

Lyrical Thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image

_____________│║║█║▌[ B a s i c - D a t a ]

F u l l - N a m e : Ateia
N i c k n a m e : --
N o t a b l e - T i t l e : --
G e n d e r : Male
A g e : Sixteen [ 16 ]
B i r t h - D a t e : November 7th
S e x u a l i t y : Heterosexual [ Straight ]
N a t i o n : Eastern Air Temple
R a n k : Novice

_____________│║║█║▌[ C o m b a t - D a t a ]

E l e m e n t a l - A f f i n i t y : Air Bending
S p e c i a l i z e d - B e n d i n g : --

[ P r i m a r y ] W e a p o n - C l a s s : Wind Katana
[ P r i m a r y ] N a m e - O f - W e a p o n : Falling Grace
[ P r i m a r y ] W e a p o n - R a n g e : --
[ P r i m a r y ] D e s c r i p t i o n : Wind Katana is one of that two Katana that goes perfectly with Ateia's Devil's Fruit ability. They have small holes down the lining of the Blade so Wind is able to pass through making them capable of keeping up with Ateia's speed and not collapsing in on themselves when used in such a fashion.
[ P r i m a r y ] W e a p o n - L o c a t i o n : Ateia's Back Waist [ Horizontally ]

[ P r i m a r y ] A c c e s s o r y : Crystal Gem
[ P r i m a r y ] A c c e s s o r y - D e s c r i p t i o n : Ateia obtained this Gem from his father when he was young child it is the only thing that is left for him to remember his father considering his Father pasted because he was the Avatar.

_____________│║║█║▌[ T e c h n i q u e - L i s t ]

L i v e - I n - T h e - S k y [ A i r - B e n d i n g ]

M o v e - W i t h - T h e - W i n d [ M a s t e r - B e n d i n g ]

:: F i g h t i n g - S t y l e s

Ba Gua Style

_____________│║║█║▌[ V i s u a l - D a t a ]

H e i g h t : Five Foot - Eleven [ 5'11 ]
W e i g h t : One Hundred - Fifty Seven [ 157lbs ]
B u i l d : Athletic
H a i r - C o l o r : Light Brown
E y e - C o l o r : Sapphire Blue
C o m p l e x i o n : Caramel
O u t f i t s : Casual Outfit , Traveling Outfit

_____________│║║█║▌[ C o m m o n - D a t a ]

P e r s o n a l i t y :

Ateia has a innocent personality more of the person to try and resort things out before a fight happens. He likes to train to keep himself busy as well as keeps his skills up to protect those who are close to him. Just like his father he has a good heart that tries to find the good in even the darkest of people.

R e l a t i o n s : --
T a k e - O n - B a t t l e : Ateia would rather talk things over fir but if need be he is ready to stand for the right. Shown to be a skilled martial artist, Ateia demonstrates on various occasions an ability with Staff & Hand to Hand Combat.
T h e m e - S o n g : Casual Music

:: F a v o r i t e s

F o o d : Pineapples
D r i n k : Water
C o l o r : The Sky
A n i m a l : Eagle

:: D i s l i k e s

F o o d : Raisins
D r i n k : Cranberry Juice
C o l o r : Pink
A n i m a l : Snail

_____________│║║█║▌[ S t o r y l i n e - D a t a ]

. . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:08 pm
DENIED... cant accept until i have the background info and take off the fighting style until you learn it  

Rockgirl809

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Please Accept, I worked hard on the Bio, I can work something if need be.

User Image

__________[basics]>>>
Full Name: Airaan Feir (Sounds like Fair and Fire put together)
Nicknames: Air
Notable Title: Firefly
Birth date: December 29th
Sexuality: Male
Nation: None (He is a spiritual halfbreed)

__________[combat]>>>
Elemental Affinity: A mixture of fire and air. (He is a descendant of an Avatar, but he was attacked by the sprit realm when he was young and his body was messed up and got the hereditary traits from both his mother and Father.
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class: Katana
Weapon Name: Reality
Weapon Description:
http://www.edgesofreality.com/image_manager/attributes/image/image_2/41831223_9572282_thumbnail.jpg
Weapon Location: Side

Secondary Weapon Class: Arrows
Secondary Weapon Name: (They are little arrows the size of a middle finger)
Secondary Weapon Description: they are arrows that are shot forwards using his special bending
Secondary Weapon Location: arms and pouches

Extra Items- Healers Water (for if there is a nearby female waterbender)

Pet-
Name: Krayt
Species: Hawk

Fire- ✓
Fire Manipulation
Blocking Fire
Heat Control

Air- ✓
Hot Air Manipulation
Enhanced Agility
Breath of Wind
Multiple Target Attacks
Air Punch/Kick
Air Blades(used mostly with Reality)
Air Spout

Fighting Style [Name]
Silat (Uncivilized art born in the Philippines)

Height: 5"10
Weight: 147 lbs.
Build: average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light red
Complexion: Caucasian
Outfits: links or descriptions are just fine.

__________[mentality]>>>
Personality: Ryuu hates being in large groups and prefers solo missions. He is always wandering from place to place to help spirits so they might take the burden from him. He is calm and swift. He is kind hearted and warm. He enjoys flyingand therefore likes birds.
Relations:
Take on battle: will never instigate, but will sometimes but heads. he believes it might anger the spirits if he intensionally hurts someone
Theme song:

Favorites-
Food: Venison
Drink: Water
Color: blue
Animal: Birds (Red Tailed Hawks)
Dislikes-
Food:
Drink:
Color: Black
Animal:

Ryuu's Parents were from different Nations. His father was from the Fire Nation, and his mother was from the Northern Air Tribe. They were both descendants of avatars and that is what is believed to have brought them together. When Ryuu was born, his parents watched him like hawks, each hoping to take their elements, his father's fire or his mothers air. when he was only 8 months old, he showed signs of being an airbender. One night, after his 1st birthday, his father angered a powerful spirit and the spirit attack his father, but his father was too quick, so the spirit took it out on Ryuu. Seeing their child about to be killed, His parents rushed to Ryuu's rescue and saved him from the spirit, killing it, but giving their lives up. Ryuu was batered by so much spiritual energy, he almost died, but at last it stopped, he was shielded by the past avatars. Ryuu lay there for 2 days until a Female Air Nomad, who had come to visit his mother, had found him, and his dead parents. She took him to the Northern Air tribe where he was raised until 4to be an air bender. But one day, while sparring another youngling, he took a blow to the head, which brought back memories, he lay there being crushed by anguish. Fire Rose around him, battering everything, until the airbender masters were able to sooth him. he learned to partially control himself, but still has fits where things catch fire and wind blows greatly. using his airbender techniques, he learned to partially control the fire. when he turned 15, he left the Temple and went in search of the spirits, hoping to find the avatar so he may be cured of his sickness, cured of his anguish. He has been wandering for 2 years now, hoping to finally find the avatar.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:30 pm
You can not have two air and fire ability. You only could chose one

and probably take out the fighting stile.

There only can be one avatar.  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image__________[basics]>>>
Full Name: Yun sung
Nicknames: Yun of the Mist, Yun the Flowing Fist
Notable Title: N/A
Birth date: 3/20
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Water

__________[combat]>>>
Elemental Affinity: Water.
Specialized Bending: Water Bending

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

Extra Items-
Name:
Description:

Pet-
Name:
Species:

Water-

Earth-

Fire-

Air-

Fighting Style [Name]

Height:
Weight: 150
Build: athletic
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color:grey
Complexion: light tan
Outfits: typical water tribe wear, but wears a vest-like top with the southern water tribe symbol on the bottom..

__________[mentality]>>>
Personality: Yun is a very social person, who enjoys a fight more than anyone else. He loves his friends, the only ones who he considers family after losing his to bandits. He likes to drink and eat.
Relations: none
Take on battle: Will fight till' all of his comrades have left of the battlefield, the last to leave the fight.
Theme song: "Libera me" from hell.

Favorites-
Food: beef and potatoe stew
Drink: green tea
Color: cyan
Animal: cats
Dislikes-
Food: spinach
Drink: river water
Color: red
Animal:sharks

Yun was born to a female water tribeswoman and a merchant, he was raised in the mountains of the air benders. While one a business trip with his father and mother, their convoy was attacked by a group of bandits. His father was killed and his mother and him were taken into slavery. Yun's mother was used as a concubine and prostitute. Many days did you see his mother taken away and r*ped viciously by the bandits, both away and infront of him. His mother would later die when he was only ten years old of an unknown disease quite common among the slaves. On a slave trade, Yun's ship was hit by a storm and he was thrown overboard. He washed up on shores of the Earth nation where he traveled on foot to Basingseih. There, he trained in martial arts and weaponry, not knowing of his true powers passed down to him by his mother, an expert water bender. He now wishes to return to his true home in the South Pole, to learn of his hidden strength and to train to avenge his family.

__________[extra]>>>

whatever you wish

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:46 pm
As I said, I wish to work it out with the guild leader. Im not an avatar, I am a freak of nature, almost killed by spirits, read everything please.  

Naruto Eternity

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm
@Lord Ryuu Akira: Mmmm alright, lets see what she'll say. smile

@Cain the Blade: Your title name is SO COOL! xd  
[Storage] Profile Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items