Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 am
Wow, I can't believe there are 241 stars or something like that. I'm 90 stars in and it feels like the adventure is over, but there are still so many more stars to collect. I wonder what happenes when you beat World S...

Edit: God damnit, I have come across the first Galaxy that I've gotten thoroughly stuck on. It's the one that is like that one bit in the original Galaxy, but everything is sped up and you have to get 5 silver stars. I think I'm gonna have to loose my gaming dignity and seek help from the Cosmic Guide if I want to go any further...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 pm
There's no such thing as gaming dignity. If you want help, then get it.  

Waynebrizzle

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:19 pm
That spoiler text is unnecessary SINCE IT'S SO VAGUE ;__;
Which Galaxy is it? I'm curious. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:52 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
I forgot the name, but it has those cube shaped hollow thwomp type enemies. It has sort of stone paths going around a... thing... of water... It's hard to explain.  

Super Cheesio

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 pm
Super Cheesio
I_love_Inuyasha1
I forgot the name, but it has those cube shaped hollow thwomp type enemies. It has sort of stone paths going around a... thing... of water... It's hard to explain.
pics or video plox?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm
digi734
Super Cheesio
I_love_Inuyasha1
pics or video plox?
But I don't remember the name and I can't be bothered to look. It's the one you need 90 stars you need to unlock.  

Super Cheesio

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm
Super Cheesio
digi734
Super Cheesio
I_love_Inuyasha1
pics or video plox?
But I don't remember the name and I can't be bothered to look. It's the one you need 90 stars you need to unlock.
Oh you mean the one that has the image of a Thwomp walking down a path on the overworld view? Yeah I haven't been their yet since I only have 80 stars.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:14 pm
digi734
Super Cheesio
digi734
Super Cheesio
I_love_Inuyasha1
pics or video plox?
Oh you mean the one that has the image of a Thwomp walking down a path on the overworld view? Yeah I haven't been their yet since I only have 80 stars.
Yeah, that one.  

Super Cheesio

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 pm
Super Cheesio
I_love_Inuyasha1

Oh, that one really sucks. Took me forever to beat it in the first one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:09 pm
I just rented Mario Galaxy 2 today. Hope it's good!  

Tanzama -CCV-

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm
My sister's boyfriend just raged seeing me play this game. He thinks it's not Mario and that it's stupid. I think the most recent Mario game he's played is 64... I'd better show him Throwback Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:55 pm
Super Cheesio
My sister's boyfriend just raged seeing me play this game. He thinks it's not Mario and that it's stupid. I think the most recent Mario game he's played is 64... I'd better show him Throwback Galaxy.
WHEN THE HELL DOES MAYRIO SPPIN THAT'S STUPID  

MaverickDrifter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 pm
digi734
Super Cheesio
He was watching one of those Bowser Jr. stages. He thought it was too over-the-top and too much going on. He didn't understand the Lumas. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm
He's an idiot.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm
Super Cheesio
digi734
Super Cheesio
He was watching one of those Bowser Jr. stages. He thought it was too over-the-top and too much going on. He didn't understand the Lumas. emo

r they stars? i don't get it  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces