Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 pm
“ATTACK,” Mira yelled jumping off the railing of the ship, two of her dagger faced out they plunged into the side of the opposing ship. She used them to climb up and into a cannon hole (???) she quickly sliced the throats of those closest to her. She threw her knife into the chest of a man with his pistol ready. She slowly killed everyone on the under decks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm
His sword moved so quickly he took out five attackers in one attack. he went below and eventually met up with MIA.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm
Mia stood with her back to onyx, “I hope you’re good with that thing.” She said over her shoulder. She twisted one of her blades and cut a man’s vocal cords.

Jareth watched all of the commotion from the helm of the hippocampus, thus far not a scratch on her. Mia must have taken out much of the cannonries on the lower decks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm
he smirked and launched the blade, impaling six men then he drew his daggers and sliced a few guys throughts.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm
“Hot-shot,” Mia smiled and neutered a guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 pm
"No im just pissed," he said slicing a few more guys throats.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:27 am
“Oh really? I’m heading up to the captain’s quarters. I’ve got a bone to pick with him.” Mia ran up to the upper deck and broke into the captain’s rooms by kicking the door down, “Francis you b*****d. You already almost wrecked my ship. What else do you want from me?”

“Well what do you think? I want to give you an offer you can’t refuse, be mine forever, or die by the hands of not only the French, but the British and the Spanish.” The French general said his blonde hair swaying in a breeze coming from an open window.

“So die by the hands of the people I take advantage of, or Stay by your side forever, being abused and give up the life of pirating just to settle down.” Mia laughed, “Well that’s not even a proposition, and you know my answer!” Mia said.

“Good, I’ll arrange a marriage once I destroy both of the ships that are attacking.” Francis said with a c**k-sure tone.

“Idiot, to the brig with ye!” Mira ripped one of the curtains off of the windows and pushed Francis onto the bed and tied his hands and feet together. She hauled him up like a sack of potatoes and swung across the gap between the ships and tossed him on the deck, “Don’t kill him, he goes to the brig!” She yelled.

Jareth sees Mia toss the captain of the French ship onto the deck. “The brig eh?” he smiled and started to walk over to the pig tied man screaming his head off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:23 pm
he met her on the deck, "Ill need to get a look at him if you dont mind," he asked, "Just a glance," he sheathed his daggers and his sword.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm
(gah, i hate it when you guys hog all the action when im gone for less than 24 hours. oh well, time to make some action of my own!)

Before: Wes took the thing and got in close range on a few peeps to ensure he did not miss a shot. he hated using ranged weapons that sucked, so he tossed it behind him back onto the deck of the hippocampus. he pulled out his combo dagger and katana, and cut a few guys, temperarily disabling them, and kicked them aside for later use.
After: Wes made his way back to the hippocampus.
"i swear, i think that was a little too easy... wheres the rest of his guys?" something grabbed the corner of Wes's eye, a stray enemy crew member, that had hidden himself from the fighting. he had a pistol, it pointed its way towards mia. "LONG LIVE GENERAL FRANCIS!! DIE SCUMBAG!!" the man yelled. Wes, anticipating him, started running, but there was time for one option only... "damn it!" the man fired his gun, and to his surprise, hit the first mate of the hippocampus. Wes had attempted to deflect the bullet with his knife, but painfully, missed. the bullet had hit him to a slight left of his stomach. Wes croutched, clenching his side. and fell aside by mia, his eyes, gazing into mias as he fell, it seemed like they were trying to tell her someting very important. he slumped onto the deck, still breathing. small droplets of blood seemed to stain the ship...

(GASP! DUN DUN DUUUN!!!)

(little note: i would like ruggaboo to reply first, i think it would be better that way, sorry. just a personal request to all and the story line)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm
Mia saw Wes fall, “NO!” She looked up at the crewmember.

Jareth put a bullet between the eyes of the enemy crewmember. “Rotten scum,” he scowled. Looking over to Wes he grabbed a knife from Mia. “Wes, this will hurt like hell, but you won’t die, and I swear you will get both mine and Mia’s share of rum for the week.” Jareth dug the knife deep into the wounds and pulled the bullet out.

Mia quickly ran to the rum and salt reserves to get supplies for Wes’ wound.
(you can call me Becca or Rebecca silly!)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 am
"GAHHH!!!" the knife ran deep inside him. the pain was excrutiating! " I dont even like rum!!!! AHH!"
even then, Wes could not resist being himself. while down on the ground his head turned towards Francis. Wes kept struggling with the pain. "y-y-YOU!" Wes looked at Francis with such anger. "SHE will -AH!!- n-never like y-you!! I d-don't like y-y-you!!" Wes took a deep but quick breath. "y-you've cau-ahh!-sed enough paaaaain already...you snobby b*****d, j-just GO AWAY!!" Wes, after saying his piece turned back to the pain. he needed to concentrate on living. "Jareth.. after this... i g-get dibs.. o-on his r-ight ear!" Wes felt himself getting weaker. he thought to himself. 'no...not now... i have to stay awake... for milady...she is watching...' his eyes seemed to dim...but then went wide awake. 'no way will i die like this! if i die, i die with purpose!!' Wes managed to stay awake, he would never give, he kept looking at Mia whenever possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 pm
Mia poured rum on the wound to numb it. “Come on Wes, you can yell at that scum later, he’s our prisoner.” She put the rum up to Wes’ mouth. “Come on you idiot, Drink it, it’ll make you feel better.” Mia started sprinkling salt on the wound.

Jareth ripped Francis’ clean shirt to use as a bandage. “Rest Wes, he whispered.” He turned the Francis and kicked him in the stomach, “The crew will pray, before and after dinner, before bed and in our sleep. We’ve lost time, Come on lads, to home! Onyx, please follow us, we have an uncharted island, and we would be glad to share it with you.”

Mia nodded putting pressure on Wes’ wound.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm
he nodded and returned to his ship following them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm
"grglrlrlgrlglrlgr" Wes sputtered with the rum.
"GAH! its hard enough to breath as is!!"
Wes finally got through the searing pain, he picked up the bloody bullet near him and put it in his sash...another good memory.
"hah, you'd better watch yourself francy, you might end up like your boat... all abandoned... looted..." some of the crew members had looted most of the valuables and gold in the enemy ship and stored it in the riches room on the hippocampus.
"...and blown up."
crew member: "all ready like you said Wes! all ready for a 'thar she blows!' har har"
Wes: "awesome, expect a raise from me for remembering..." he turned to francis " i always had a plan in case you reared your snooty head..."
wes struggled up, but managed to find himself being able to stand a lot better than he thought he would. "kudos to you guys!" he said to Mia and Jareth. he reached into his pouch, and pulled out a mini explosive. there was a faint smell of oil was the hippocampus sailed away. wes pulled out his trusty childhood slingshot, lit the mini explosive, and stretched it back...he could hear Francis yelling through his mouthwear.
with precise aim and launch distance, the enemy ship was in shambles. Wes stumbled his way over to francis. "you'er gonna wish you were on that ship...heh." Wes walked out, with the most wide grin you would see on anyone. "mia milady, give our crew members the shout of the lifetime for me, i got to recover so i can take another bullet for you...hah"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 am
(A message from Yvansi, and partially myself smile

(( SLOW THE ******** DOWN. PEPPY HASN'T EVEN POSTED AND YOU LOST ME THREE PAGES AGO! HOW DO WE GET BACK IN?!? ))

(Fortunately i have a solution)

The moment the explosion rocked the French vessel a soggy head appeared over the side, mangy black hair and a red bandanna tying it back. Caryas spilled over the side of the deck. "M-Marcus... Get me Marcus... He was... But he got out.. He was... Below decks..." He pointed at the wreckage.

Marcus burst forth from the crowd of sailors, sporting a nasty cut on his forehead. "Hmm? Find the Frenchy's rum, O'Connell?" He said with a smile.

"No... Carlisle... He was... There..." The grin vanished from Marcus' face, and several other nearby sailors. "Carlisle... Yhe... The lost captain of the Howl of the hangman...? Ship of the Cheerful Cutthroats...?" He nodded, gasping. "I saw him, sitting in the corner, wearing a black overcoat and hat, filthy black hair, staring... I thought it'd be best to let the ship go down with him, but the explosives you placed were right over his cell... He got out... And the last I saw of him he was swimming for the ship. He could get here any mo-"

"Oh, there be no need worryin' yerself of that, O'Connell. You either, Monroe." Above the decks the voice came down. The eyes that rose to spot the voices source would be met with a visage of a man, wearing a long tattered black coat and a ripped tripoint hat. He chuckled lightly, his mane of tangled black hair flowing in the seabreeze. He grabbed a ratline and swung with expert skill before Mia, standing a good five inches above even the tallest sailor. "My Lady, surely you know me...? From the stories, perhaps...? I am Carlisle, of the Cheerful Cutthroats.. Alas, my quest of great proportions seems to have been halted by General Francis here, as when I blew into a port following a clue his goons clubbed me. Your work has saved me from the gallows. In return, I offer you my services... And I do believe you're not in much position to refuse them. For with the ship you just sank, sank the charts the French have gathered on the ancient Isla de Los Sueños Mortales, the Island of Dead Dreams... And I am the only one who knows of its location know, besides Frenchy, and he ain't gonna talk to yeh now that I'm here." He produced a pistol and aimed it at Francis' head. "So, either yeh be keepin' me with yeh's, and Frenchy gets 'imself a brain slushy, or I take out Frenchy and die laughing at yer crews swordtips."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff