Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm
It was a real chore pulling him out of the chains. For some reason the cyborg felt much heavier then he ought to. Or at least, a lot more then you suspected. Dasburg must have been made of a tons more metal then you thought. As soon as you pulled Dasburg down and out of the brig he seemed to come to. His body ached into a big stretch as if the way you carried him hurt. He jerked so quickly that he fell out of your arms and onto the floor. Once he hit the floor he awoke.

“What is happening Tozzar, why is my ship in such terrible condition?” Dasburg asked in a distraught manner. His deep tone rumbled with a few coughs. He had been hit pretty hard around the head and the sting carried over like a hang over. One good look at the colored lights flashing over head and Dasburg knew what was going on. The excitement that buzzed in his eyes almost looked terrifying. It was hard to tell whether he was excited or fearful. “Tozzar quickly, there isn’t much time. If they get a hold of the ship that’s fine, but if they find us, mostly you, then it is all over. We have to get out of here, just you and me. They can find Troyce if they want but he is there problem now. I figure he is more work then what’s worth holding onto. You’re the real prize and I’m not handing you over. I can override the command key with my touch and key at any of the escape pods. I will also be able to camouflage it so we don’t get caught. If we wait too much longer then there is no chance of survival. They will torture you until they get all of the info.” Dasburg whispered after taking out his pistol and moving against a wall as if an enemy would be just down the hall. The rest of the group was moving to the vault for a last stance. That’s all it would be with how much they were outnumbered.

Dasburg moved quickly down a few of the corridors unnoticed by the frantic soldiers moving toward the vault. You followed closely behind with your gun at hand. The head injury must have done allot to the captain because he seemed to move very slow for a cyborg. Once he made it to one of the drop pods he struggled to get his arm up to the key pad but once he did the door sung open with nothing but an empty pod to greet you. He climbed in and reached for his hand to help you in.

"Come quick Tozzar. We need to get out of here now!" By this time there were clear signs of the ship being torn apart from the outside. Saw blades sparks and loud sawing echoed through the walls.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:26 pm
Tozzar turned around and looked back in the ship in disgust. This was a lost any way you looked at it, and Tozzar hated to lose. All of this blood and fighting over this information, could it really be worth it? What could be so valuable that so many lives, and more importantly so much money should be spent fighting over it. The UA had a reason to want it protected, but why were the other corporations so interested in it? Had Tozzar gotten himself in more than he could chew. Seeing the cyborg's impatience grow Tozzar climbed into the escape pod and slithered into a seat. "Troyce needs to die, can you blow this ship up to ensure everyone on boards is killed? I could lose my use as a spy if Troyce lives to id me."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:06 pm
“Already ahead of you Tozzar, none of us can afford Troyce being captured. It will hurt me to say goodbye to this ship but I at least have you as my insurance. As long as your, safe nothing else matters.” As soon as you stepped into the pod, Dasburg pulled you in further and kicked the release. A loud crashing bang cut the pod off from the rest of the ship as the door slammed shut and off it went. Rockets propelled the drop pod at high speeds away from the desecrated ship and toward the nearest planet Omdobar.

“Don’t take any of this personal Tozzar. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I could take all of this stress off of you if you wanted. You don’t have to bare this huge responsibility alone.” Dasburg suggested in the friendliest way he could pose it. He plotted himself against a secure seat and buckled himself for the bumpy ride. This was something humans had to do. Telth simply clung to things with all their parts and absorbed the blow.

Once the pod was closed there was nothing but a small light on the top that shined down. You couldn’t see anything going on outside. There were loud noises, screaming, and most of all explosions. It sounded as if the ship finally combusted leaving no trace of anyone on the ship. Dasburg’s sight fell to his hands. You could tell he was upset.

“Those were some of the best men up there. They were good people willing to work hard for the cause. If only things could have been different back on Narrith. The outcome could have been so different.” Dasburg said in his despair. “This is how it is going to be until we get back to UA headquarters.” He went silent.

A few minutes of silence went by before finally a crash. The sudden shift in motion jerked the contents inside the pod upward and into a jumbled mess. Seconds later an automated voice spoke.

“Oxygen levels are normal. Terrain is jungle. The next city is 6 Km north east. No threat detected, door opening.” With the words the door shifted as commanded. It flung open like a bridge onto Omdobar.

“Let’s move toward the city and see if we can hire us a crew to get us safely to UA. We could also have the pod contact someone to help us out. I’m sure those hired guns will be after us soon to close up open ends. That is if they even saw us leave in the explosion.” Dasburg said as he left the drop pod. “What do you think we should do?”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:22 pm
Tozzar looked up at the sky thinking about the ship's pieces floating through space, hopefully so was Troyce's body. If those mercs were good enough to take out the ship like nothing than they probably had the skill to detect their escape. It wasn't a possiblity they would follow them down to this planet, it was a certainty.

"They know we escaped the ship, launch a message in the pod to let them know of our delay and request for assistance. If they pick up that message than it will tell them nothing that they don't already know. However, letting the UA know of our predicament might save our lives." Tozzar said as he studied the bearings of where they were at. They had no idea what planet they were on or who's control it fell under. It was unlikely that they stumbled onto a UA planet without know it though. That meant it was possible if not probable enemies inhabiting the surface and that would only add to the problems they faced.

"We need to send that message and see who owns this planet."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 pm
Das Burg nodded in an awkward way to show he understood. He turned briefly to dial away on the drop pod. A small number of clicks and beeps turned up from the wrecked sight until finally it ceased. It was odd how he stood almost as if cutting off any angle for you to see the message he sent. He turned quickly and marched away from the pod.

“Good news, the request has been made. Bad news, the pod suggests we seek shelter as danger has been detected.” Das Burg said while loading up a Homerunner with his mechanical arm. His robotic eye screeched as it turned all about the terrain for the location of the current disturbance. “Again I think it is best we head to town. It will be harder for those blasted hired guns to task us out in the city. I just hope it’s not telth. At this point I can handle cor. No offense of course.”

Das Burg continued into the dripping swamp of a forest ahead. He was struggling with the multileveled terrain because of his more metal aspect but none the less moved onward. He map suggested they march north not to many Km away. It was hard to see any ship activity skyward due to the thick brush but there was still movement and the occasional explosion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm
Tozzar looked back at Das Burg as they made their way through the jungle. Tozzar smiled, as a Telth moving through the brush was second nature to him, he could slither in between the leaves without losing footing; Das Burg on the other hand was having a lot hard time moving through it.

"Need some help Das Burg? I got a few spare arms that can help you," Tozzar teased as he scanned the cannopy for any of the assassins coming after them. How could they have caught on to them so quick? Tozzar figured they would figure out they were still a live, but he didn't think it would happen so fast. These men well the cream of the crop.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 pm
“My guess is this jungle is home to some nasty critters. We better put on a clocking device to move through silently.” Das Burg hums before dialing along his arm equipment for the right setting. He slowly fades into the background as IR energy replaces all of the wave lengths his body would normally reflect. The final effect is invisibility. He instructs you to do the same and suggest applying IR scopes to their visual field. Without them they may lose each other. Once everything was successfully applied the two headed off for the city marked on their map.

Only a few hours down in time and the two of you finally reached he city. The remote location was built into a cliff that hung freakishly high over the jungles below. Quick lifts tossed Das Burg and you into the heart of the city were many telth moved about their day. It was bright out with light coming from more then star at a time. The city resembled most powerful places just with less population. Traders, merchants, contractors, assemblies of militia, it was all there in every direction you look. The most prevalent sign was Sinort made up by many flags with two eyes that intersected to form an X.

“Well this sucks that its telth, but fortunately it is Sinort and not any other annoying company. The UA has an alliance with Sinort so I should be able to clear our names with this area. Maybe even have them display it as deceased like I we want our trailers to think.” Das Burg said He shuffled about the scenery for a good place to make his move. He wanted to find the right representative to talk with. He smiled once he knew who he wanted to talk to. “You wait around here and lay low. If you head to a vender over by the merchants you should be able to finalize that order you put in and pick it up at a warehouse. I should be done by then.” He mentioned just before turning and heading into a building.

You were for the first time in a long time alone. There was no connection to UA through your com link but hopefully the message you saw Das Burg send reached them and they were on their way with help. You might as well pick up your things you wanted to buy and possibly buy a few more things for the road. It might even be wise to investigate if the job in space was ever done. Similar signs that the ships attacking you were displayed above a building further down town. Without knowing for sure it was hard to say if the ship ever did explode.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:05 am
Tozzar made his way over to a warehouse and sought an orderly to fetch his order. IF these assassins had followed them to this city then Tozzar was going to need all of the weapons he could get a hold of. Fortunately Sinort was allied with the UA and no one asked questions why Tozzar was filling out a UA order instead of a Sinort. Sometimes luck does go you way, Tozzar guessed. This had been the first break that Tozzar had got since signing onto the UA, which had Tozzar wondering if he had made the right decision after all. Das seemed to be a good guy, someone reliable that could be counted on; plus while Tozzar held the information from that bar in his chip he was one of the most valuable people to the UA.

Tozzar gasped, he had almost forgot that he still held onto that information. All this time he had been fighting someone and had never had the opportunity to go through the information and see what was so valuable about it. After reciving his order Tozzar headed to a quiet, not so occupied pub, and ordered a drink in a table in the corner. Pulling up his internal display Tozzar opened up the files containing the data to see what was so important.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 pm
The simple thought causes your com log to search through the files you have saved onto the chip. Due to the severely sensitive information you are about view you turn your com link to ghost so no one can tap into your log while on. Your small corner of the pub is practically invisible. No one shows the slightest bit of interest in another drinking telth. Your disguise has no fault and for once you feel like you can breathe. Ironically it is during the moment you are about to take on the most stressful information of your life.

The file begins with a massive Caution! Just below is a list of names of the people who put together the information, most of whom are distorted by some matrix code.

CAUTION!

Abstract: The following information is of the up most importance. It highlights the major plans some of the galactic powers are planning. Any of these plans are surly cause for galactic war. It is our goal to discreetly sabotage these major plans in a way to prevent any such war. If you chose to continue, you will be one of a very few number of people to have ever read the complete collection. Continue at your own risk because this information is worth more then you could ever know.

Apocolypto Pariscyto:

Engineered by the master telth scientist, Tilt has created a devilish parasite that feeds on the minds of humanoid beings. Sources say they are calling the bug prototype Z, others have given the bug the name Zoit. Early test on the parasite confirm it has an extreme need to feed on humans. This shows that if the parasite is unshelled it will stop at nothing to find a human home. Follow up test show multiple infected humanoids become bloodthirsty, barbaric, and cannibalistic. The venom produced by Z consumes the body and any contact with the fluid infects the contaminated victim. A small hive has been so far produced but it only contains less then 50 fully functioning specimen. This means as of now the newly created parasite is closer to being extinct then it is being used as a biologic weapon. The Tilt scientist are doing all they can to sustain the culture but it shows no indication of growth.

The Tilt scientists have teamed up with Tithlitel, Thhi, Songard, and Heleath. It is not fully known what role each of these companies play in Tilt’s plan. One hypothesis is that each company has agreed to forward resources in exchange for the use of this parasite once it is fully operational. In support for this hypothesis new pockets of each company have been found acquiring a significantly more amount of resources then statistically normal. This sudden increase in imperialistic maneuvers is the same across all four companies. ((Links to their current mine locations are provided.))

Response plan: Headed by *rimd** of Tucktar

Tilt is practically impossible top touch. The few people powerful enough to make a difference in the course of events are extremely committed to seeing it finished. This means our efforts are of starvation. What better way to defeat a foe within an impenetrable fortress than to cut off all resources going in. Our targets are the newly produced mining facilities put in place by the assisting companies. With continued hassling of these facilities we will waste their resources instead. This should cause Tilt to assist their benefactors, increasing the use of more resources. This will go on until the allied companies abandon the cause.

System Compromise:

The final blue prints for a massive ship have finally been approved. Our sources tell us that the mention of building a planet has come up for the last 30 years during Capital Energy board meetings. It is said that this manufactured planet will be large enough to sustain the entire human race. This was not seen as a threat until the final blueprints were discovered. Among the billions compartments, multi level systems, simulated environments, and atmosphere, there is a huge weapon designed to have enough strength to destroy any other planet. This planet will not only hold the entire human race but it will protect the entire human race from all other things. It is also thought that the plan to sustain a completely mechanical planet is to mine every single part of other planets until they are dried up and then destroy them with the device. Multiple photos have been taken of the many first skeletons of this mechanical planet being built all across Prime. If this was to be completed, for it to even take flight it would have to consume an entire planet. They are calling it operation CP, Complete Protection.

Capital Energy has teamed up with multiple companies to ensure the completion of this project. P&G, Safe Works, General Network, and United Arms are the largest companies promoting this project. Each company has been found to have its own purpose in assisting the cause. P&G is working on organizing and documenting every human within the Prime’s system. Safe Works is in charge of developing the weaponry for the planet. General Network is the company building the parts for Capital Energy to use. United Arms was hired to protect the entire project. Only two manufacturing locations have been found in the Prime system. Other high priority locations are thought to house the other factories.

Response plan: Headed by **oyc* of Sinort

It is the response team’s best interest to slow down the production of this planet. There is no easy way to do that, especially sense getting into the Prime system is already hard enough. The plan here is to sabotage any product made to be apart of CP. A secret identity has been created that will allow for a Sinort team to get into the Prime system safely and plant bombs that will take out the factories. The secret identity will have to be apart of UA to be able to have clearance to everything.

((I will let you respond to the information first and then I will post about your surroundings.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 pm
Tozzar smiled as he stared at this information. It really was worth the price the UA was paying for it. This information would cause the extinction of either the Telth or humans or both. This contained locations and plans of both sides supper weapons in what appeared to be the soon coming galactic war. With this information Tozzar was the most important being in the galaxy at the moment. This document contained proof that could change the balance of the entire universe. With this information Tozzar would make more credits then he could spend in a life time, and Tozzar could think of ways to deal out a lot of credits. Tozzar was no idealist or loyalist to anybody, he was driven completely by greed and ambition. This information would satisfy both of those wants. The only question that Tozzar had was whether or not to return to the Telth side and see that they got a hold of this information, or he could give it to the UA. It wasn't a moral issue, it was the issue of who would pay him the most money, and offer the better position in return for it.

Whoever these assassins were he had to duck them first. IF he was dead then the information would be useless to him. The the second question came as how would he figure out who to give the information to? The UA were following his every move so how could Tozzar get ahold of Tilt for them to make an offer?  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm
The things you collected fit well onto your armor. The jet pack shoulders slipped just above a chamber that rested in your upper most set of arms. On command they could launch you up 12 feet into the air or slow your decent from a high perch. The grenade sling could either rest on one of your wrists, belt, or chest. This added a total of 2 grandees to your already full inventory of 6 pressure nuts. The hacker pro was installed immediately after buying. This upgrade made hacking much simpler. It aligned sequences of data that you searched through, allowing for cracking codes while making your own that much more complicated to hack. All though the new features were nice they did not come free and a total of $12,800 was taken from you total amount. It was a small amount of money in the scheme of things, especially because of the new information you just took on.
The idea of being the wealthiest telth in the galaxy, in theory, sat well with you. A smile swept across your face. You really were the most powerful telth alive; at least, you were among an elite small group of people who knew. The document said there were few before you.

-Come in Tozzar, repeat, come in. Can you hear me? God damn it Tozzar you better be alive.- Dowser roared through the com link.

-We have established connection. His heart rate is steady and he seems to be more anxious then anything. Scanners read he is unharmed. Running further diagnosis- An automated voice chimed in with Dowsers cursing.

-That’s my boy. What the hell has been going on over there? First we lose the ship and then all heel brakes lose. We lose Das Bergs connection and then yours. I feared the worse you son of a b***h.-

-We have confirmation he was hacked. Debugging initiated. Error, subject contains shielding. Requesting permission to debug?-

-So you have been hacked ehh. Well at least all they did was block communication. Had they known you were a walking goldmine I’m sure they would have ripped your com dry. You are one lucky b*****d. Look Tozzar I need answers. What happened to the ship and Das Berg? Just seconds ago we got a distress call from a drop pod. If you’re out in the woods you need to stay put. I know the up close city is run by Sinort but apparently a coexisting company of Turktar is a ******** good hit team. Even Sinort has you marked for capture. The bounty isn’t half of what it should be but these guys do it more for sport. We can’t buy them off of you if you get anywhere near town. Just stay put and the ship will land to collect you. The Co-captain of the ship just got control of her and they will make an immediate land.- Dowser words were quite confusing. He got your message but he seems to think you just got out of the escape pod when that happened hours ago.

-I don’t have much time to explain but you need to move. Your buddy is safe in his location but you’re in a hot area right now. I have hacked the thugs outside the bar, if you pick the one off outside the back entrance the rest of them entering the front won’t know it until they see it for themselves. You only have a few seconds before they spot you so you need to move. I have already calculated your chance of surviving the direct fight and it is less than 10% given your immediate equipment. I’ll answer all your questions as you move.- A strange voice broke into your com link just after Dowser finished speaking. He sounded rushed and quiet; as if what he was doing was wrong.

His warning didn’t give you much time to react, if you even chose to react. Just like he warned the front door to the bar opened up. A telth soldier, hardly armored but already gun out entered with a group behind him. The back door was against the wall right next to your corner booth. Something was about to go down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 am
Tozzar glanced over his shoulder at the men entering the bar. They were surveying the bar looking for him, so they didn't have an exact trace on him so that was good. The booth Tozzar had picked was in case of a situation like this. He had a little under a minute to move before they noticed him. Tozzar turned on his grenade sling on his wrist in case his quiet escape turned loud. A couple of his tentacles went to his pistols but didn't draw them as he moved towards the door. When he got to the back door he opened it and slithered out. The man at the back door had his back turned, expecting it Tozzar was trying to make his escape he would be coming loud and fast enough to alert him. This was in fact Tozzar's day.

Tozzar wrap all of his free tentacles around the Telth's neck and started to squeeze and twist and pull in different direction with all of his strength hoping to snap his neck and kill him quietly.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 pm
The telth had no idea what was about to hit him. He only agreed to watch the back door because he expected the other group to handle things. Your surprise attack was all it took to take him out. His tentacles wrapped around you in a desperate attempt to stay alive but it was no use. Your combat training was far higher than these grunts. He didn’t stand a chance.

-Good, you took it out. Now you have less than 5 minutes before the others will be alerted that its heart has stopped beating. If you keep your cool you can get out of the city. I am in a slightly docked ship just south of your position. If you can get to me I’ll tell you all you need to know. I was recently fired from my old company and it was their goal to find you. They can’t do it without me but I know a few ways they can figure out all of that information on your wrist. If they discover what you know not only do you become worthless but the whole galaxy will be in danger.- The voice said with a bit of a chuckle. His accent sounded Cor. It was hard to decide if you should trust him or not. He did cut you off from contact with the UA. That at least tells you he has no idea you were talking with UA but he is overriding any further connection. –I don’t have much to give you in return for agreeing to meet with me but I am bloody good at modifying things. I am one of the best engineers around. I got it, Ill trade you a mech. It is the only one I got but I suck at driving the thing.-

-Tozzar, what happened? I just got a notification from the UA that you have been cut off from them. Who has contacted you.- Das Berg said as he just walked out of the Sinort Building. –Sinort also has an alliance with our hunters so they can’t just call off the mark but they have offered us sanctuary as long as we are on this planet. With that said it may not be a good idea to stick around for too long. What is your plan?-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:32 pm
Tozzar switched his com to Das Berg and said, "Das, someone has contacted me, he just saved my life and wants me to come meet him. Says he will me a mech and make me unhackable. I don't know if we can trust him, but he might be our only ally at the moment. I am going to his ships, but I will send you the location as well. Meet me there and you can hide and wait to see if it is a trap. I know this is risky, but it seems there are too many of them for just the two of us. They already hacked me once, but they don't know what information I have on me. This man might be able to help us get off the planet. Actually I was never told I had to come alone, two of us in their we stand a better chance of surviving, just be warned I think we are dealing with a Cor."

Tozzar moved through the streets quickly, but quietly as he possibly could as he made his way south of his position. Das Berg was probably going to be pissed about Tozzar doing this, but Tozzar was tired of being without support, if this man could offer it Tozzar was going to have to jump at the chance of getting it. Plus if this man was by himself Tozzar and Das Berg could probably taken hiim and get his ship from himself need be.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 am
-Tozzar, you’re alright. Oh gosh I was so worried. I thought you would stay put and then you go and run off. There are Telth assassins all over the place. I don’t like this idea of you being contacted. He must have bugged us out because I haven’t been able to get a hold of you for the longest time. I ended up outside a jungle but I see your location on my com link and I will meet you there. Any judgment call you’re willing to make and I’m with ya. You managed to live this long so you must have some extra luck equipment I don’t know about.- Das Berg said in a rushed tone. He sounded a bit out of breath and as if he just got out of a fight.

All around the town check points had been put up while you were in the bar. A group of telth soldiers around a tower were heavily armed and on the patrol. The town must be jointly run by Sinort and Lethithrian because a small army had mobilized since your leave into the bar. Luckily a made was a deal with Das Berg. You would be physically unharmed until you left the planet. That didn’t stop them from capturing you though.

-There is another group moving closer to you. They don’t know where you are but they are seizing everyone one in the town that crosses their motion detectors. Keep low and move slow.- The Cor voice instructed. He apparently had a good view of everything that was going on. Something about that didn’t seem right.

Just then a loud boom came from outside the city. The explosion erupted overhead, marked as a Lethithrian space ship, like the ones that attacked Das Berg’s vessel. It looked as though it had recently been shot down by gun fire, not ship missiles. The sentries along the tower formed up and faced the direction of the disturbance. One yelled out something about a group of humans forming up outside and began to fire in that direction. Many of the telth were being shot down. Das Berg’s team must have been elite.

Even with all the commotion a sneaky stealth team was able to jump you from behind. Two telth soldiers subdued your tentacles and brought you face first into the ground. Another came up form behind with a snicker only a telth could produce and began to cuff you with instant melting iron. Just before he could get it around you a sudden blast of shot gun spray pelted all around you in three bursts. The group had been shot down and Das Berg took their place.

“You must be the luckiest god damn alien in this whole universe. We need to get to your new contact. Forget the UA showing up. The UA marines no longer have my ship and they will just be dead weight. Besides it is better off this universe thinks we are dead. We are less of a target that way.” Das Berg huffed while lifting you to your ‘feet.’ It was easy to travel under the radar of the big battle unfolding. The UA team really seemed to know what they were doing. They moved through the jungle in small groups and fired just to be noticed. Once a Telth responded to that firing another UA squad took that unit out.

Once you got south of the city and through the brush of some of the jungle you came across a huge crater with a small ship attached to a UA rocket broken in the middle. It was bard up, as if the person who was driving the ship before the wreckage refused to leave and instead fortified his crash site. There was no sight of the Cor that had been speaking to you.

-I am glad you have chosen to come. I am not apposed to you traveling with friends. I do the same as well but Giget isn’t a threat. Your friend there is not allowing me to speak to him. He has quite the incredible block on.- The Cor voice informed you.

“What is the plan Tozzar?”  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces