Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Demeter... Well, Jacqueline, for now.

Waking up horribly late, Jacqueline arose from her room, her eyes touched by bright sunlight. A smile crawled on her face at the feel of the light, as she shook out her tawny mane. Her sister was no doubt at school already, but Jack had had a late night, up all night listening to John Mayer's smooth and soft melodies while drawing in her dark green notebook. Jack picked up said notebook and shoved it in her backpack.

Shedding the soffee shorts she slept in, she donned low rise boot leg jeans, that sat comfortably on her hip bones. Jack put on a hunter green tight scoop neck blouse, her emerald gem stone necklace, hemp bracelet, and headed to the bathroom. She attempted to tame her hair for five minutes, then was halfway satisfied. She brushed her teeth, put on her ivory foundation, and a bit of organic mascara.

Jack grabbed a granola bar before going to her of course, green Jeep Wrangler and driving to school, with her backpack in the seat next to her.

Mayday Parade played in the car radio, Jack's hair blowing in the wind of the open roof. Once she pulled in, her cheery demeanor vanished as she saw her sister, pale in the face and apparently had bled a quite lot. Jack parked roughly, and jumped out of the car before it was off. She rushed to the scene and her eyes bore into that of her kid sister.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?"
In turn, Jack looked at the others asking for the story with her eyes, her protective level raising dramatically.

o + o I Love my graden o + o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm
Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

"Yeah, let's get you home. It kind of looks like there was a stabbing by how much blood is on the ground," Caleb said, his voice and expression serious as he stared down at the crimson pool with his green orbs. After Alicia got Hikari standing, he took off his plaid button-up and handed it to his sister.
----------Caleb gave a quick smile to Ace before looking back to the bleeding Hikari. Although she could've been really hurt, the situation became a bit amusing once Ace was in the picture. Hikari's babbling and blushing made Caleb cast a glance over to Alicia, receiving the same expression. It was like they shared every single thought. That was just how it always had been.
----------Caleb caught sight of Jackie driving into the parking lot, looking to Alicia a bit wide-eyed, knowing how protective the girl was over Hikari. When she ran up to them, concerned as ever, he began to explain, "She tripped and cut herself, we were about to take her home.

[EDIT]

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------When Tinsley opened the door, Evan smiled, stepping inside. He could smell the food when he walked in, another smile. "Thanks for inviting me over, Tins," he said, "But you really didn't have to try and cheer me up." Evan looked around the house; he hadn't been over here in a while, not since he last hung out with Alex. Everything looked the same, of course, he didn't expect it to have changed much...
----------Following the freshamn into the kitchen, Evan felt a slight paing of guilt. What was he really doing here? It all seemed a little silly. He was trying to get his mind off of Andy, yet this was a bit much. He was skipping school to hang out with Alex's sister, and although he loved the girl, it still seemed a bit strange. Of course, after having some of Tinsley's cooking, he would probably think nothing of it.

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

xXMahou_NekoXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley looked back at him, "I'm not trying to cheer you up," she grinned, "But that would be a nice side effect," she pulled the tin foil off the plate and pushed it towards him before going to grab some drinks.
    "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 pm
The name's Armand, but please call me Ace.

Ace chuckled as Hikari babbled on, watching her blush with ammusement. Girls... He sighed in his head, listening to Alicia's suggestion. Since Hikari was a good three years younger than him, he felt incredibly bad for her. Keeping this in mind, Ace was about to agree whole-heartedly to Alicia's suggestion to take her home when he was startled a bit by Hikari's request. Unsure how to answer, he weighed Jackie's possible response with the injured girl's wishes. That was of course when Jackie herself came running on the scene, protective as ever of her little sister. "That's exactly what happened. She requested I go with her, and I could save Caleb and Alicia the trip, if you so approved." He answered, a bit unsure of how Jackie would respond. He meant the girl no harm, but he also knew how incredibly protective Jackie was.
No harm, no foul, right?

Poseidon

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------Evan glanced at Tinsley with emerald eyes as she told him she wasn't trying to cheer him up, which was kind of relieving. Responding with an appreciative smile, he looked down at the plate of food, which looked delicious, and sat. "Water's fine," Evan responded, admiring the food again as the smell wafted up to his nose, "This looks and smells great, Tinsley," he said, picking up a fork to taste it. Of course, the food was great; it always was when it came to the freshman's cooking. Andy rarely cooked for him; she was high on her own independence, plus she'd probably break a nail or something. He never really minded though...
----------After swallowing the bite, he turned to Tinsley once more, a curious expression on his face, "So you just wanted to hang out then?" he asked skeptically, finding it hard to believe after what had happened this morning that she wasn't trying to cheer him up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley smiled, "Yeah, pretty much," she went over to him, setting the water down. "Thanks!" she liked it when people enjoyed her cooking. She sipped at her water, beginning to eat.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

xXMahou_NekoXx

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image
Demeter... Well, Jacqueline, for now.

Jackie pursed her lips, staring now at her little sister. Hikari had always complained to Jackie about how lame she was when she took away the younger girl's fun. She once said that Jackie cramped her style. Sighing, Jackie squeezed her eyes closed, then nodded.

"Yeah, okay. I have to get to class anyway, or the old bat will fail me."
Jackie said in a rush, shaking her head as she did. Jack would worry so much, but if she didn't learn to let her go now, she wouldn't be able to once the older sister got to college.

Jacqueline shot Ace a glance that said take care of her, with as little menace as she could put in it. Ace was a nice guy, and Jackie had never had any trouble with him before. If it was that thug Richard, then Jackie would have had a problem.

"I'll see you at home, Hikari,"
Jackie walked back to her car, pushing a large chuck of her wild tawny mane out of her pale face.

o + o I Love my graden o + o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Once Hikari heard Jacky's answer, she looked down at her plate and blushed. She kinda expected and wanted Alicia and Caleb to come to, but being alone with Ace could lead to something. Finally, for once Jacky let her do what she wanted! "Thanks.." She said still smiling and looking down at the plate. She began to walk in the direction of her house, expecting Ace to follow.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 am

In response to Jackie's glance, Ace nodded with a look that could only say on thing; I will. "See you guys around." He said to the rest of the group, before turning towards the parkinglot to see Hikari walking away. He chuckled, and in a few long strides was right next to her. "You're in no shape to walk, kiddo, come on, I'll drive you home." He said with a smile on his face. Walking home? What was she thinking? He pulled out his keys and unlocked the jeep from a distance with the button.

Poseidon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 am
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

"Oh..." Hikari responded. He was actually going to drive her home? She didnt live that far, but then again...she looked down at the trail of blood following behind her, then turned and began walking towards the clicking jeep. Opening the door she could smell the sweet smell of new car. Sitting down she felt bad that he'd be late to school just to drive her home, so ignoring the pain, she wrapped her hands in her shirt and crossed her legs to make as least blood as possible dirty his nice ride. She rolled down the window and said, "By the way, i'm no kiddo." she giggled

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt. . .

User Image Alicia took his shirt and once again gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks." She wouldn't change out in the open so she just draped it over her shoulder. Soon she saw Jackie run up to them, she turned slightly, giving her brother a nervous glance, finding that he had already done so to her. Sometimes she wondered how they were both able to do that, sending telepathic like messages. But most of the time, she just accepted it, it was a special connection that Caleb and Alicia shared. She let the other's reply to Jackie's question and was trying to keep her impatience from growing as she was in desperate need of changing. Still, she looked up when Ace offered to take Hikari home. She was even more surprised when Jackie agreed with that decision. Alicia waved at Ace. "Take care of her. See ya, around Hikari." She turned back to her brother, "Umm, since we're apperantly not skipping school, can we go inside now. I really wanna change." Her tee shirt was soaked in blood and it slowly starting to creep her out a bit, feeling almost as if she had been hunting and killing something.

Umm. . .Alicia for now.

Zeus, Lord of The Sky. . .

User Image Alex held his breath for her answer, half expecting for her to deny the request. But when she didn't, he sighed and smiled. "Yeah, ok, I'll take the blame." He rolled his eyes playfully then gave her another kiss on the forehead. "Whatever you want. I'll follow you're lead."

Ehh, Let's Deal With Highschool First, Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm
Aella

"Don't put that on me, it's your idea," she said with a smile. Alex always knew how to put a smile on her face. "You know I could care less." She started looking around the hallway with all the stupid posters she had to make. Sometimes, being the Alpha wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. She wanted to tell Alex, but no time seemed to be the right time. "Anywhere other than here is fine with me."

...Or Hera, in better words

((EDIT))  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Ace threw his bag into the back, before jumping into the driver's seat and starting up the Jeep. School can wait a little while, Ace thought, I've never missed a single period, so they'll give me some leeway. He chuckled a little at her comment, paying close attention to navigating the parking lot before responding. "If you say so." He responded, chuckling a little more. Stopped at a stop sign, he turned to her, suddenly aware he had no clue where he was going. "You'll have to give me directions. I've no clue where your house is." He stated, waiting for a response.

Poseidon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

When the waitress arrived with their food Andy ate about half of the plate and finished her diet coke. She looked over at Kendrick and took one more bite of her food then took the napkin off of her lap.

"I've got to run Ken. Are you going to need a ride home or..."

Andy took an ice cube out of the cup and placed it in her mouth before standing up from the table. Her need to go was stronger then her attachment to Kendrick and she shifted her weight onto her left leg biting her bottom lip. Patients was not something she had a lot of. Muffins... She could bake muffins, they were cheap... Evan liked muffins.

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

dragonhealer

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm
Dionysus... Actually I'm Kendrick

(Shh... I'm Becoming Insane.)

Kendrick shrugged, "I'm fine. I'm not finished." he smiled and gestured to his plate with his fork. The boy smiled, "Go make the dude happy, okay?" he cared about Andy's relationship with Evan. It seemed to be the only thing keeping the other boy from setting everyone on fire. That, and they were such a cute couple. Yes, Kendrick actually cared about that sort of thing. He didn't know why, it was just something he found important. Kendrick looked back at his food and began to eat. He finished the second glass of water, "Spicy." he grinned at Andy.

The boy chuckled and went back to his food. Maybe he would get with that waitress after all. She would probably look much better when Andy wasn't sitting right on front of him.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items