Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 pm
'Are we dead Aya?' Toushiro's panicked thoughts invaded her own.
'We're not. We're just dreaming.' Aya answered with a sigh.
Both had fallen asleep in their own separate rooms and soon succumbed to a deep sleep. Before they knew it, they found themselves in the Dreamworld.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 pm
Fang stood up and sat down next to Racy and wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her " What's wrong?" he said blushing at the same time, feeling lucky it was too dark for her to notice the blush " Please just calm down"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm
"i-i saw it again..." she whispered, speaking with her head still down on her knees. she felt him wrap his arms around her and blushed, and was relieved that he couldnt see her since she was hiding her face at the same time. "i-i saw them die...i saw my family die again. it was horrible..." she said starting to cry again. she forgot about the blushing and hugged him around his neck, digging her face into his shoulder. she tried so hard not to cry. she hated crying in front of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm
Fang rubbed her back and patted it continuously " It's ok it's all over" he said hugging her tighter " It's ok please just calm down"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Aya looked around and saw that they were in an abandoned room.
"I know this place Aya.. I've been here before." Toushiro stood beside Aya. He was shaking badly, like someone who had seen a ghost.
Aya turned her gaze towards him and hugged him sympathetically. "I'm sorry." She knew about his past and slowly, she became fearful of this place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang rubbed her back and patted it continuously " It's ok it's all over" he said hugging her tighter " It's ok please just calm down"
racy took deep breaths, slowly sitting upright, wiping her tears and growled to herself quietly. grrrr, come on Racy, you know its over. why are you still crying about it they're dead, so they're dead. you aint never seeing em again. stop crying over spilled milk, and toughen up! stop being a crybaby around Fang. cant you tell he doesnt like it?! come on! a voice in her head said. she nodded, standing up. "y-y-you can g-go to sleep...ill sleep later..." she said floating in the air, flying aroud in circles as if she were trying to tired herself to go to sleep.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm
letting go he watched Racy circle the air "No, I won't rest until your better, I know we just met, but I care about your health I can't rest 'till this is resolved"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm
racy looekd down at him from over her shoudler, for she was floating on her back. she lanaded down, imitating a soft falling feather. she got back on her feet and sat down next to Fang. "why? why do you care about me so much?" then she started tripping in her words. "n-no i mean..um..i care for you too, but like..i..uh..." she blushed, not know what to say, how to explain it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm
he hugged her, blushing and tried to speak softly " I don't know why it's just something strange, i just met you, but i don't want to lose you as if... I-I love you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm
she blushed madly and felt like she was breathless. "i..uh.." she was also speechless. she felt the same way, but didnt know how to say it. "m-me too..." she whisered, hugging him back softly. then she let go, pulling him away for a quick second. "b-but i dont know what ill do if i lose you! i-i cant live through that!" she said softly with worried saorrowful eyes.
((g2g, i have school tomorrow...ill try to be on tomorrow. bai!! heart ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm
Fang gripped her hand tightly " You won't lose me, i promise I'll never leave you, no matter what" he said staring into her eyes " I promise"
((bye!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm
"Toushirooo! Don't go there! It's dangerous!" Aya watched Toushiro with frantic eyes. He was peering down on a cliff with curious eyes.
"Don't worry Aya-chan. I'll be fine!"
Aya sat down, far away from where Toushiro was and looked at him with worry. "Just be careful..," she murmured.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang gripped her hand tightly " You won't lose me, i promise I'll never leave you, no matter what" he said staring into her eyes " I promise"
((bye!))
Racy sighed, more relaxed. but she was still very worried. she seemed to have a curse that would kill all her loved ones. ecpecially if they were vampires. if they werent, they soon wuld become one. Racy knew it, but couldnt help herself from biting anyone close. she didnt want to hurt Fang though, so she tried not to get too close to him. she doesnt even know if she'll black out to the smell of his blood and if she wakes back up finding him with two small holes at his neck, she might cry. racy really wanted him though and she looekd up at him, nodding. "o-okay..but you have to promise me..." she took a few steps to him. "t-that if...i..." she blushed, trying to warn him but it was really awkward. "um... if i.." she shook her head, not wanting to say it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm
cheeks bright pink, Fang looked at racy after she didn't finish "Whatever it is please just tell me"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm
"i-if i ever.." she blushed, "k-kiss...you..please, pull me away. i-i cant..i-i..something bad might happen...i-if..i get...carried away..." she blushed alot more, not bleiveing she just admitted it. she could just imagine him getting bitten, then he'll be on the 'List'. the List of the monsterous murderer that killed all her loved ones in the past, and that followed her everywhere, who haunted her in her nightmares.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff