Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am
Sintaya smiles slightly then walks ahead.She got half way passed the troll before she sways again.She stops and closes her eyes. Master I can't go on like this. Seek ye rest
I will child.Ye did well.
She went back to normal but she felt sick.Each time she could go longer with her master powers but it always left her feeling sick. She opens her eyes.She just used her powers to keep the stone alight. She prayed she would get through this without that sickness getting to her more.She shakes her head some and started to walk forward again  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm
Scar stepped inside the cave. "have no fear, i respect your merciful wish..." but then he looks up at the beast, scar spoke to the troll telepatically.
'you know what i am, my blade stays sheathed as long as you don't attack. i apologize for any pain...' Scar walks by it and keeps an eye on the troll after passing it.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm
Sintaya nods. After a while she places a hand on the wall next to her. She wanted to get out of this place. She looks back at the others  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 pm
Kale picked Sintaya up, “You are tired?” He asked rhetorically. With one hand on her back, the other under her knees he lifted her up. “I’ll carry you, I don’t tire easily. I’m sorry if the blood of the necromancer gets on you. I did not have enough time to wash it off.” He excused himself. His scythe was in its sheath.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 pm
Watching as the others got closer to the otehr side of the pass, Salis smiled and clanked his staff on the ground. "Very well taken care of. The necromancer maybe dead, but the place remains haunted by the creatures. Rest assured, G'loth will handle them. The troll is quiet adapt here." Walking over to Kale, he halted him and placed his hand on the old warrior heart. "Your soul and blood is old. Let me fix that for you..." Speaking necrotic words, the former king started to look younger. Stepping away, Salis chuckled. "Now you are as when you lost your kingdom; young, strong and perceptive. But with it, you will now age at a normal rate. You will die as a normal human, and your life returned." Turning around, he started along the road. "Come, there is village ahead and we could use the rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 am
Kale’s eyes were wide open when Salis took his curse away. His breathing became labored and he almost dropped Sintaya and dropped to his knees. But he kept strong and stood strait, he walked proudly forward, his loose face now tighter and soft. “A town? I thought we were in the planes of fear. Why would anyone colonize here?” Kale asked mostly to himself.
(YAY HE'S SEXY NOW!!!)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:34 pm
"...the village near taliph's mountains." it was almost like he appeared from nowhere in the conversation. "it is a village more out of the way of any possible wars, the paths are narrow, the cliffs steep." he swished a bit of hair out of his eyes. "it is mainly a dragon village..." he seemed to pause there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm
"Yes Scar. We are not in the Planes yet. The enterance to the God of Fear's home is still very far." Looking ahead at the mountains, Salis thought about what they all would lose. "These mountains have held dragons for many years. Years i have spent here and they welcome me. All except the blacks only despise my art. But they enjoy my company. We will be welcome..." His voice seemed softer. The image of his wife returned to mind. But as quickly as it came, it left.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 pm
Sinitaya gasps for she was not used to anyone picking her up.She looks at Kale then at Salis.She sighs a little.She looks back at Kale who was a lot younger now."I am not tired just how ye say sick in a way. Fairies can't handle the powers of that of a dragon but I can up to a point..I over did it"She lays her head on his shoulder"I don't mind about the blood"She did need to rest but she couldn't yet. She felt her master shifting in the sword. Will ye come out soon master?
Soon maybe.I haven't been in a dragon villages in ages  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:06 pm
Kale kept walking listening to scars words, “Scar, do you have military history? I’ve never heard of you.” Kale was very observant as he walked taking note of every sound, or the absence of certain sounds. He did not hear any type of bug, for example.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 am
"...i've just been around...it's where i got this." he unsheathed his sword about an inch. "it was crafted by the master smith there, none better." Scar then remembered something,
"a thing everyone should know... the villagers majorly disdain fighting, bring the war to them, and we'll all be kicked out."
Scar knew his identity would soon be unveiled, but he thought it better to keep the secret longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm
Sintaya listen to them then closed her eyes.She muttered something"Come in peace or leave in pieces"She didn't know why she mutters those words but she did.She then went to sleep  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Kale listened to scar, glancing at his sword. As he slightly unsheathed it Kale’s scythe started to quiver, that sword and His scythe had to have clashed before, or they knew each other. Kale understood the mind of most weapons they don’t forget another weapon if they’ve been acquainted or if they’d clashed. Kale’s scythe had only done this once before, when it was near the “Holy Blade” That took him off of his throne. He learned that that sword had fought with the scythe long ago when they were first created. The scythe won, but that gave the sword enough reason for revenge. Kale should have seen it coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:46 pm
Sintaya opens her eyes.She didn't know why but she pulled her sword to rest on her chest.She held it as she closed her eyes again.She and her master were talking.
Master I don't know what to do.Things seem strange to me.
I know child. At least no one has said anything about your sword.Protect it well.Without it in your hands I am doomed
I know master.I wont let anyone take it.Though I hope in this village ye will let me fly  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 am
"..." Scar's eyes seemed to narrow. he felt his sword resonate as well. though he did not show one bit of emotion for surprise. he took a glance at Kale's scythe, only to slightly recognize it, Scar paid no mind to any thought. he turned and started to lead to a path towards the secret taliph village. Scar then remembered the tales passed down inm the taliphs. " it would be best if you knew some history...how the village used to be a thriving kingdom, one that could not be overthrown easily at all. a curse had taken place from nowhere, and lightning would strike one citizen a day. after a week, it would become two a day, and so on. after about a year, the curse ended, just as sudden as it started, and the kingdom was almost totally annihalated... thus borned the secret village of taliph. this all happened a long time ago. this is why they forbid fighting within the village borders, they smith only the best of weapons, yet they are only meant to protect and defend." Scar then looked at sintaya's sword on her chest, it looked like it could have been forged around taliph, but Scar was unsure.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff