Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 pm
(In the 1st, I like when they first wake up! In 2nd I also like when Kisame says "I love alot of women." and it is Deidara! Its so mean.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Franchion1
Kyo smiled sadistically and said "i like that plan"
(no thats life as an akatsuki, except deidara not getting annoyed by the song that never ends)

torque got up and walked out onto the balkony as it started to poor down rain

" so beautiful isn't it? the rain, it brings me at peace with myself so much so it feels as if i'm 100 times stronger than before. But yes hiari the leaf will literly get pounded to dust haha i'll make that happen i just need to kill the ninja that will get in the way and mak me use up chakra first so i can focus on killing the hokage and destroying the villiage "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Kyo looked at torque and said "but the uchiha clan is left alone, except for the ones that go against us, please sir"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm
"I don't care for the Nara clan's lives." Hiari said. "Kill all of them."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm
(The Amekage wouldn't travel alone, so I am going to make a short profile. I'm not going to be very descrpitive. And I won't put their last name.

Name: Zephel
Pic.: User Image )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 am
Franchion1
Kyo looked at torque and said "but the uchiha clan is left alone, except for the ones that go against us, please sir"

torque looked at kyo

" kyo come here "

when kyo was standing beside him looking out upon the villiage with the rain pooring down torque said to him

" kyo i have had another plan actruly it will make us an undefeatable organization, here is my idea, there are just a handful of uchiha left correct i would like to find all of them and have them rebuild your clan i believe that the earth country is the strongest simply because of there flawless taijutsu and destructive ninjutsu BUT, the fire country is just as good and the uchiha clan was the strongest clan alive thats why they needed a uchiha to destroy the uchiha but if we can rebuild your clan in secret what would you say if after destroying the fire country i hand the hiddian leaf over to you and you can be the new hokage of the hiddian leaf and your clan will thrive there and after i have concorqed another country with the help of your new found hiddian leaf villiage i will let you run that country and i will run this country still since i love the always rainy wether here and we shall create a alliance and keep concorqe until we have nothing left to concorqe"

torque turned arouned and looked at hiari

" and well hiari don't think i have forgotn you after the fire country what country do you want to rule? and what villiage do you wish to be leader of? "

then torque looked out upon the raining villiage again and spoke to both of them

" you see m friends i do not intead on ruling on my own and having you under me because that would for one be to much work and for two sooner or later i'll have to kill you for trying to kill me in want of power so i would rather make a few good friends people i can some what trust and have them run the differnt countrys you see i am a fighter so when all is done and our mission is complete... hahahahaha i will restart the civilwar in this country so that i may fight hahahaha war is what i love so after conqoring all then the cilvil war will begin i will bring this villiage right back from witch it came but do not worry i will leave you my friends alone and not harm you i will traval to further parts of the world and find fights there haha "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 am
Hiari smiled. "I don't care which village I rule over." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:05 am
KisukeRULZ
Hiari smiled. "I don't care which village I rule over." He said.

torque smiled a bit

" okay then hiari tell me your faveorite element, weather, and terrain "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 am
"My elements are Kaze(Wind) and Raiton(Electricty)." Hiari said. "And I don't really have a favorite weather or terrain." He thought for a moment. "Perhaps the Sand." He thought outloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 am
KisukeRULZ
"My elements are Kaze(Wind) and Raiton(Electricty)." Hiari said. "And I don't really have a favorite weather or terrain." He thought for a moment. "Perhaps the Sand." He thought outloud.

torque smile

" then thats what you shall rule, that or the villiage hiddian in the clouds "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 am
"Either one would be okay." Hiari smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:17 pm
KisukeRULZ
"Either one would be okay." Hiari smiled.

torque began to do pullups as he look out upon the villiage

" let's find "

he takes some deep breaths

" somebody to kill "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm
x_pain11
Franchion1

torque looked at kyo

" kyo come here "

when kyo was standing beside him looking out upon the villiage with the rain pooring down torque said to him

" kyo i have had another plan actruly it will make us an undefeatable organization, here is my idea, there are just a handful of uchiha left correct i would like to find all of them and have them rebuild your clan i believe that the earth country is the strongest simply because of there flawless taijutsu and destructive ninjutsu BUT, the fire country is just as good and the uchiha clan was the strongest clan alive thats why they needed a uchiha to destroy the uchiha but if we can rebuild your clan in secret what would you say if after destroying the fire country i hand the hiddian leaf over to you and you can be the new hokage of the hiddian leaf and your clan will thrive there and after i have concorqed another country with the help of your new found hiddian leaf villiage i will let you run that country and i will run this country still since i love the always rainy wether here and we shall create a alliance and keep concorqe until we have nothing left to concorqe"

" and well hiari don't think i have forgotn you after the fire country what country do you want to rule? and what villiage do you wish to be leader of? "

then torque looked out upon the raining villiage again and spoke to both of them

" you see m friends i do not intead on ruling on my own and having you under me because that would for one be to much work and for two sooner or later i'll have to kill you for trying to kill me in want of power so i would rather make a few good friends people i can some what trust and have them run the differnt countrys you see i am a fighter so when all is done and our mission is complete... hahahahaha i will restart the civilwar in this country so that i may fight hahahaha war is what i love so after conqoring all then the cilvil war will begin i will bring this villiage right back from witch it came but do not worry i will leave you my friends alone and not harm you i will traval to further parts of the world and find fights there haha "

Kyo smiled at the sound of that and said "it would be an honor my clan has gone through to much through the years and i seek to renew them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am
Hiari looked out the window. He saw 2 men walking around and didn't recognize them. "Hidden Leaf spies." He said, pointing at them.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am
Franchion1
x_pain11
Franchion1

torque looked at kyo

" kyo come here "

Kyo smiled at the sound of that and said "it would be an honor my clan has gone through to much through the years and i seek to renew them"

torque lifted up when his chin went past the bar he held himself there

" and the uchiha can control the nine tails so he will be out of the way and you may use him as a weapon.. maybe we should also try and get the nine tails?? "

torque continued his pull ups  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces