Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 pm
Gundam Arashi
((i left it up to the CoFA to come up with the new power source. that means you, i'll assume that Chris's body is powered by it, seeing as a fusion reactor could never be small enough to fir inside that))

((Really? 'Cuz I thought it was a pine tree that powered his body... *points to bolded word above.*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm
LOL  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm
((But seriously what do you guys think of the power source? =3))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:26 pm
((I'm not really sure about it. Can you go into a bit more detail?))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:43 pm
((Sure, the reactor is about the size of an orange. Inside is a what is called a neuron core (not an actual nerve cell but the core acts like one). The core is basically several different unstable isotopes forced together by extreme rotation and as it spins energy is given off like the magnetic waves of an electromagnet, and the energy is kept in check due to dampeners on the inside that purify the energy and redirect it outward to the systems that require power. What's keeping the core rotating are magnets placed evenly apart that are all placed on the same magnetic pole the isatopes are, creating a resistance keeping the core in place and an initial pulse of electricity initializing a reaction to start the rotation. In detail enough?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm
((Too much detail. O_o ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm
((Makes sense. Sorta. Except that magnetic fields are disrupted by radiation, and that design would be quite difficult to keep balanced. That, and the sheer heat that nuclear fuel produces would de-magnetize any metal near the reactor. And no orange-sized lump of fuel would produce power enough to move any significantly-sized machine. But, it's only an RP. I'll just say that the design is impossible to scale up, and does not produce sufficient energy to power a mobile suit in its current state. That way, you can have your little robot guy powered your way, and I'm still free to make up a new way to power the Church's suits.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:14 pm
((Sounds good. Shall we get it under way then? I'll let you post first))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm
((Gimme a bit to think of something for the villain. Here's the good guys.))
Strider the Eternal
Nick got up as well and went to Adal and whispered in his ear. "Are you sure this is right? What if it only makes things worse?" Nick was motioning towards Kamon.
"Well, we've got to do something. Let's give him some time to get a clear head, and get the piss-drunk out of him," John said quietly, leaning in between Nick and Adal, a hand on each man's shoulder. "He's in no condition to hear any such thing from his brother at this point. But once he's back to his cocky, brooding self, I think it'll ultimately do him some good. It's what Neo wanted, wasn't it?" Marie nodded in silent agreement, then crossed the room to pick up the young man's mess of potato chip bags, tissues, and bottles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 pm
"It sounds good to me. Though I feel like he's going to protest. But in the end it's all for his own good." Nick began to help clean up the mess. "Now we'll have to get rid of all the alcohol in this place so he doesn't have any way of cheating during his de-tox."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 pm
"I can hear whispering, it's about me isn't it?" Kamon turned around, staring at them. "Whatever you said I bet I won't like it." Turning back around he leaned up against the water cooler, using it to keep himself standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 pm
"C'mon, man. Cold shower for you," John said as he looped Kamon's arm around his shoulder. He moved to drag the young drunk to the colony's washrooms.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 pm
"Cold... I don't like cold. I'd rather have a hot shower." Kamon let himself be drug, half walking on his own down the hallways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm
"Too bad, cold is what you're getting. It'll clear that hangover right up." John continued to drag him down the long halls, finally deciding to break the tenuous artificial gravity's hold, and leap the way there. There was a chance that that would make Kamon vomit...but John hoped against it in the interest of a quick trip to the wash. He opened the doors to the showers, and pushed Kamon inside. "Don't forget to wash behind your ears!" he called, before radioing to the colony's systems and logistics team. He instructed them to disable the hot water in their quadrant.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 pm
"I don't have a hangover yet!" Kamon shouted, the leaping not helping with the dizziness. "There better be hot water in here..." Undressing, he stepped into the water before checking it, yelping when the water was ice cold. "Dammit John!"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff