Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 pm
"The bell......"Jinyx slumped down on to the floor with a thud holding onto the bell,"The sound..is soothing....and this feeling is like calling me somewhere...."she held her head in fustration with Ditzy sitting in her lap."Ugh..what's this suppose to mean...."

"Hm..."Oz went to sit down beside his sister,dragging Gil with him.Shalon sat back down at her tea table dragging Break with her taking him away from Skye and Alice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 pm
Skye perked her ears, while Alice glared cruellfully. "That's wierd..." Skye replied. "Yeah. Wierd."  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:52 pm
"Well,we'll find out when the time comes right?"Gil piped looking out into the window as the stars twinkled.Though he had a content expression.Jinyx just sat there jingling the bell,Oz was confused in the situation,just followed Gil.Shalon whispered into Break's ear,eyeing Gil and Jinyx suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Skye caught this. She walked over to her contractor. "Hmmm... " Alice walked voer to break and shalon  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm
"Hmm...?Is there something you need,Skye?"Jinyx glanced up at Skye then went back to jingling her little bell.Cheshire was sitting on her lap on Ditzy.Oz was eyeing Skye cautiously as she got closer to his little sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:51 am
Skye nodded. "Didn't you... or was it me... didn't we get that bell from the abyss?" She asked.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am
"Hm....I don't remember 'cause I didn't have any control over my body.......or my mind....."Jinyx trailed off.Oz glared at Skye at the corner of his eyes facing towards the window.Gil stared at both Skye and Jinyx in confusment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:58 am
Skye sighed. "Er... whatever." She said. "I don't pay attention to small things like that anyway." Everyone's burning eyes were looking at Skye and Jinyx confused. Alice shook her head. "Eh. We'll focus on that later." She said.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm
"Hm.......this is getting harder by the second,question over mysterys now,I think my head is spinning."Gil held his head in a fustrated way.Oz just patted his back assuring him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm
"Yeah. Questions and mysteries just love to haunt us, don't they?" Skye said deep in to thought. "I have a lot of questions... like why was that chain fighting us?" She asked, still trying to get to know these ... strangers.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 pm
"I don't know....she just came out of nowhere and attacked us...like she wanted something...."Jinyx was deep in thought.Why did that witch only wanted Gil....?Not Oz or Alice or anything...?It just doesn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm
"And than it turned Gil into a child." Alice said looking at the young Gil. "I wonder why..." Break and Sharon looked at eachother in thought. Skye sat down. "Ugh... I don't remember anything... maybe that bell's mine..." She eyed the bell Jinyx held.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 pm
"Wait,why am I a little kid,now I'm shorter than everybody else!!!WAAAH!!"Gil wailed.Oz wrapped his arm around Gil's neck in a mischevious way.

"Well,that just means that we can play like we used to play~!!"Oz sang.Gil struggled to get free.Jinyx just stared at the bell.Cheshire seemed to like the bell very much.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm
"................" Skye said nothing at the two... just stared. So did Alice.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 pm
"Well,if you guuys are so worked up over the witch,I think I have a solution~"Break gave Oz a sheet of paper.Oz quickly read over it.

"The witch is back in Trinity with a another chain?"Oz flipped the page to read the next,"More like another contractor...."

"Sounds like,we should head out to the city then.."Jinyx got up with Cheshire on her head,"Who knows maybe we can find answers from her.."

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff