Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 pm
Nao Aster
Silver Nephil
Nao Aster
Huh. a story in my school (daylight!) someone got um . . . hysteria (the teachers take care of her). Ok I won't dare to share more DX

@Silver Nephil : There are many stories about that such thing at my country. Some of it true

Yeah? What would happen with 'em, the couples? Did people treat 'em differently or did they have any problems between the two of them or what?

I still don't get the word "as couple" . . .

Y'know, a couple. Husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or depending, husband and husband, wife and wife, but, anyway, that sort of couple. Together in a relationship, I mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:24 pm
II Kuro Kishi II
Silver Nephil
Wow, Kuro. XD You took things a whole helluva lot more calmly than I would have.

Hey, guys, I've got a semi-stupid question. What would you think if a Djinn'n'a human got together? Y'know, as a couple, sorta?
Seriously dude for 3 day I remembered that smell

I was being serious. And who wouldn't remember a smell like that? You'n'your room'n'stuff in there would probably smell like it too.  

Silver Nephil

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 pm
this topic is getting interesting?:S  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 am
Yeah, it is. XD  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm
Don't suppose you guys know what would attack a human but is scared of a Djinn, do you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Silver Nephil
Don't suppose you guys know what would attack a human but is scared of a Djinn, do you?

A thing that would attack a human but scared of Jinn?..
HMMM!
*help*  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm
Yeah. *chews lip* Nothing? Nothing's coming to mind at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 pm
wait. are we still talking about jins?? XD  

ll Shaffy ll

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 am
Miz DOMO

Ya, i aint, i just made this topic cause that day i became so bored and just maked a topic,lol,XDD
hehe..But i know alot about it..Cause i have relatives that is jinn experts or something like that ..
And yes we re still talking Lil about Jinns razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO

Ya, i aint, i just made this topic cause that day i became so bored and just maked a topic,lol,XDD
hehe..But i know alot about it..Cause i have relatives that is jinn experts or something like that ..

when i was a child..like 4 to 8 i think..i can see these things..but as i grew older..it was gone..it also happens to my sister and my cousin..my sister and i lost this ability tho..but my cuz still could see it till this very day..so..im use to it..;]  

ll Shaffy ll

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 am
Miz DOMO
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO

when i was a child..like 4 to 8 i think..i can see these things..but as i grew older..it was gone..it also happens to my sister and my cousin..my sister and i lost this ability tho..but my cuz still could see it till this very day..so..im use to it..;]

Yeah, it usually is hard to hang on to. *nods* So, Miz, d'you know anything about what would be scared of a Djinn but would attack a human? I could tell you guys what happened, if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 am
Miz DOMO
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO

Owh...I see...
Im feeling weird sometimes,, I totally forget...i remeber when i was little it was something weird or something strange in my life...I still didnt understand...Its hard to explain..But that thing is gone from my mind i dont evenhave it in my brain, but in a feeling i am feeling like as if something happend when i was little.
i DUNNo whoot i amtalking about but theres afeeling saying u have experienced wird stuff in ur life
In the hallway in my house i always was scared to go to kitchen in night cajse i was maybe thirsty..And somtimes my mum used to wake up in morning and bring
>*STRANGE*  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO

Owh...I see...
Im feeling weird sometimes,, I totally forget...i remeber when i was little it was something weird or something strange in my life...I still didnt understand...Its hard to explain..But that thing is gone from my mind i dont evenhave it in my brain, but in a feeling i am feeling like as if something happend when i was little.
i DUNNo whoot i amtalking about but theres afeeling saying u have experienced wird stuff in ur life
In the hallway in my house i always was scared to go to kitchen in night cajse i was maybe thirsty..And somtimes my mum used to wake up in morning and bring
>*STRANGE*

i read you reply thrice then i could understand what you were trying to say..sorry..im slow xD..yeah..in my family..its genetic..ohh one thing..there is 'something' in my kitchen too..under the dinner table..if you could see it..you'd know..xD p.s..im not trying to scare you..>.>;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 pm
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO

Yeah, it usually is hard to hang on to. *nods* So, Miz, d'you know anything about what would be scared of a Djinn but would attack a human? I could tell you guys what happened, if you want.

i really wish i could tell you that story but..i cant..i have to protect that secret..so sorry..T.T  

ll Shaffy ll

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:56 pm
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
Cold Fairy Cat
Miz DOMO

i really wish i could tell you that story but..i cant..i have to protect that secret..so sorry..T.T

It's okay. *shrugs with one shoulder* Whatever it was isn't bugging us anymore.  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff