Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 am
User Image
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy, book-smart, low self-esteem, a problem solver, good at keeping secrets, creative

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 am
lightdanger
User Image
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy, book-smart, low self-esteem, a problem solver, good at keeping secrets, creative

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image

The sorting hat thought for a moment. "You are very smart, young girl. That's why I shall put you in Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw's table cheered on their new member.  

c h o c o l a t-s

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari took off the gently, her cheeks bright pink and walked over to the cheering table.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:53 am
Braxton smirked eagerly as approached the hat. Just as he took a seat on the stool he placed the old hat on his head. He sat quietly waiting to hear his fate.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold, yet delightfully cunning. I'll admit it, I'm two faced. One minute I could be the nicest person to you, if I need something from you. But if I don't get what I what I will call you names and make fun of you behind your back. What do I care? I also happen to be a great smooth talker. I've been known to easily talk anyone into doing something for me or to get myself out of a situation. Though sometimes I appear guilty, probably seventy percent of the time I truly am, I turn on the charm and everything works out. Only to my closest circle of friends will I give my trust to. But as I've always been told by my father, I must keep my friends close but my enemies closer.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 am
((Pretty sure I'm jumping the gun here, but I hope that's okay sweatdrop ))

Tanisa stepped carefully out of line, scowling at the Hufflepuff table. Taking her seat on the worn-smooth wooden stool, she let the hat fall over her eyes and take its time probing her mind.

My name is Tanisa Astor.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm, well... I guess they'd say that I'm cunning. I calculate the effect each move I make could have before I move forward, using whatever knowledge I have to my advantage. That said, reading is important to me - the more I know, the more options I have. I tend to let insults slip more often than compliments; my sharp tongue is known to make enemies - my neighbors weren't too fond of me. My sappy Hufflepuff father tried to curb this tendency, but just had it turned on him.
The other thing that people would probably say is that I'm stubborn and ambitious - I won't stop trying to get what I want, even if I have to bend some rules (or go through a few people) to get to it. Not a lot will stop me, though if you bring up my past, be prepared for me to step out of my way sometime to give you a good fight. I pay attention to gossip because sometimes, rumors are more than rumors...
Unlike some pure-bloods, I don't have some sort of vendetta against mudbloods. Most of them seem like insufferable know-it-alls, trying to be as good as the rest of us, but I don't think they should die. Separation would be okay, as they seem obnoxious as a whole, but hunting them is like hunting innocents - it's wrong. I don't like them much.
I don't have many friends, but like-minded people are alright to be around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am
I'm Ally Mathews.
People say in a nutshell, I'm crazy, hyper, happy, emotional, smart, shy at first, and artistic.  

cuddlykhalessi

Divine Junior

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm
xTheEndx
Braxton smirked eagerly as approached the hat. Just as he took a seat on the stool he placed the old hat on his head. He sat quietly waiting to hear his fate.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold, yet delightfully cunning. I'll admit it, I'm two faced. One minute I could be the nicest person to you, if I need something from you. But if I don't get what I what I will call you names and make fun of you behind your back. What do I care? I also happen to be a great smooth talker. I've been known to easily talk anyone into doing something for me or to get myself out of a situation. Though sometimes I appear guilty, probably seventy percent of the time I truly am, I turn on the charm and everything works out. Only to my closest circle of friends will I give my trust to. But as I've always been told by my father, I must keep my friends close but my enemies closer.

The sorting hat laughed to himself, "My my, I do seem to like your personality, dear boy. You would be perfect for Slytherin!"

The Slytherin's clapped and made way for their new member.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Tanisa stepped carefully out of line, scowling at the Hufflepuff table. Taking her seat on the worn-smooth wooden stool, she let the hat fall over her eyes and take its time probing her mind.

My name is Tanisa Astor.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm, well... I guess they'd say that I'm cunning. I calculate the effect each move I make could have before I move forward, using whatever knowledge I have to my advantage. That said, reading is important to me - the more I know, the more options I have. I tend to let insults slip more often than compliments; my sharp tongue is known to make enemies - my neighbors weren't too fond of me. My sappy Hufflepuff father tried to curb this tendency, but just had it turned on him.
The other thing that people would probably say is that I'm stubborn and ambitious - I won't stop trying to get what I want, even if I have to bend some rules (or go through a few people) to get to it. Not a lot will stop me, though if you bring up my past, be prepared for me to step out of my way sometime to give you a good fight. I pay attention to gossip because sometimes, rumors are more than rumors...
Unlike some pure-bloods, I don't have some sort of vendetta against mudbloods. Most of them seem like insufferable know-it-alls, trying to be as good as the rest of us, but I don't think they should die. Separation would be okay, as they seem obnoxious as a whole, but hunting them is like hunting innocents - it's wrong. I don't like them much.

'Yes yes, you have a brilliant mind. How intelligent you are! But sadly I know that your personality and great will does not suit this.......You will be put in Gryffindor! "

The Gryffindor table exuberantly praised and complimented their new house-mate.  

c h o c o l a t-s

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm
artistgurl123
I'm Ally Mathews.
People say in a nutshell, I'm crazy, hyper, happy, emotional, smart, shy at first, and artistic.

"Yes, I know where to put you! Hufflepuff!" the hat declared.

The Hufflepuff table applauded their new fellow member.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am
c h o c o l a t-s
Mahogany Sunset

My name is Tanisa Astor.

'Yes yes, you have a brilliant mind. How intelligent you are! But sadly I know that your personality and great will does not suit this.......You will be put in Gryffindor! "

The Gryffindor table exuberantly praised and complimented their new house-mate.

Tanisa gasped. She'd not been expecting that. Not at all. She looked longingly at her mother's House, at the Slytherin table. She wanted to be there so badly, to sit where her mother had sat, that tears welled in her eyes. She had been the one to ruin the Slytherin legacy of the Rosewells. She'd hoped to carry on with what her mother had left behind, but now she would never have that chance...

Steeling her thoughts, she willed herself to look at the Hufflepuff table. At least she wasn't there. At least she wasn't sitting at her idiot father's table.

Taking the hat off, she shoved it viciously into the Deputy Headmistress's arms and took off down the aisle toward Gryffindor table. She looked anywhere but into her fellows' eyes, trying to hide the tears. Devestated, she chose a seat at the far end of the table where no one else was sitting, glaring down the table, daring people to look at her. She stabbed at the table with her nails, biting back her scream. Slytherin was the House she'd wanted; she belonged there, she knew it. But there was nothing she could do now.

Finally coming to the conclusion that she would not be forced to hang out with the other Gryffindors, she sighed and waited for the feast to begin.

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 pm
c h o c o l a t-s
xTheEndx

The sorting hat laughed to himself, "My my, I do seem to like your personality, dear boy. You would be perfect for Slytherin!"

The Slytherin's clapped and made way for their new member.

Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

"Excellent, it's not like I didn't see that coming." Braxton whispered in stratification as he took off the hat and slid off the stool. A cunning smile came across his face as he confidently strolled over to the Slytherin table.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Chiymii walks up and says "Hi, my name is Chiyemii Moon.People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy, smart, nice, friendly, and say that i like lions ( i study lions pretty much.)she sat down waiting for the sorting hatto come on her head  

WhiteNeko12

sk8rmal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am
I am Dyani Rogers

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart, kind, imaginative, book-worm-ish and not afraid to be myself  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:53 pm
Remy got up hearing his name and proceeded to the hat he sat down on the stool and as the hat was put on his head he smiled. "Alright you cool old hat. Where ya want me?"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I'm fun-loving and a true care-free kinda guy. I like to chill and relax whenever I am not in my classes. But the moment I step into class my personality changes I become incredibly concentrated and make sure to listen to everything the professors have to say doing all my work and spells to the best of my abilities. Though I must admit my care-free fun loving self does seem to show itself sometimes. In a class clown joke or witty-one liner.

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games