Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy smiled as Levana joined her table.
"Hey! I'm Lucy Bonks-well, you know that too...", she blushed and nodded. "We're going to share dormitories!" she smiled "I'm taking one of the beds next to the window!" she winked happily.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 am
User Image

"Thats ok" Levana said smiling wider. She always loved making friends. Back in the muggle world she was practically friends with everyone in the town. Minus the bullies of course. "My pet owl doesn't like drafts anyway." she said still bouncing. "I can't believe Im a Gryffindor!!!" she squealed still not able to contain her excitement.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:06 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy smiled to her new friend. "You've got an owl?", she asked, "Cool! I've got a-" she nodded to Pan, who was attacking a chicken leg. She smiled and asked: "Where you from?"

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

Levana giggled at her friends little pet."My brother and I were born and raised in London. My parents are very busy and we move around a lot but I like to call London home. What about you? Where are you from?" she said as her excitement finally started to subside and she could talk normal.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:13 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy sighed.
"Oh, I dunno... I got into an orphanage center when I was about one year old, I think, then I got adopted two years later, but I ran away at the age of six and I lived on the streets of London every since then.", she grinned, "Pretty simple!" she laughed.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

Levana was silent and a bit shocked by her friends answer. "I..I can't let you do that. Not my new friend" She said with a determined look on her face. "After the year is over and we go back to London you are going to live with my family ok! I just couldn't enjoy our break knowing my friend is on the streets." She said reaching over and patting Lucy's hand.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy laughed at her friend's reaction. She's used to it by now.
"Nah, I'm fine, I swear!", she giggled, "Besides, I've got a friend on the streets! And I've got Pan when Patrick's not here!" she smirked.
"Hey! I'd like to have a nice home!" complained Pan, suddenly looking up at Lucy then Levana.
"Shush, Pan! Be polite!" Lucy rolled her eyes.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 am
User Image
"oh..okay..I guess" she said still a little worried. "Our..our house is big enough. It really wouldn't be a bother to us if you stayed." she said smiling lightly. She reached over and lightly scratched the little ferrets head.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy noticed a pinch of sadness in Levana's voice. She wouldn't like a loose a friend on the first day of school, or make her upset.
"Hmm... Maybe we could stay over one summer, if you don't mind, then.", she chuckled happily, "But I won't stay long, probably. I don't want to be a 'vermin' or 'parasite' as some people call me." she grinned.
"Yay!" cheered Pan, who finished eating and climbed back on Lucy's shoulder.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:36 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Hey, I live in London too! I live in the Croydon section of the city. But, yeah, I've got my pet Gorgon upstairs. He's a iguana. As for Herbology, I'm rubbish there too."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy was amazed. She loved iguanas!
"Cool! I love iguanas! They're so fun!", she chuckled, "Are the teachers nice here? I only met Professor Duke, and she's kind."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:17 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She nodded, then looked at the empty Potions chair. "They're mostly nice. Professor Skylar is pretty nice, and the other Professors are pretty nice too. I wonder what happened to Professor Fawydor though. She usually sits at the Potions master chair." She bit her lip. The previous Potions master was one of her favorite teachers and she wondered where the woman was.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"She's usually here, right?" asked Pan, looking up at Tamara.
"Weird. Mel-", agreed Lucy, giving Caramel a nod, "Told me teachers should always assist to Sorting Ceremonies. Yeah, Professor Skylar seems pretty kind."

User Image
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games