Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 pm
[img]link here- for image[/img]
[size=18/20][color=Choose a color]Name[/color][/size]

((Numbers are a guideline for font size))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 pm
lightdanger
[img]link here- for image[/img]
[size=18/20][color=Choose a color]Name[/color][/size]

((Numbers are a guideline for font size))

((Thanks!))  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm
User ImageNessa Corwin, First Year
Nessa got up from the table and headed off towards the common room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Xenos relaxed easy into his seat. This place felt more familiar then his own dinning room. Adjusting his tie lightly, he turned his attention to the sorting. He hadn't seen anyone he knew from last year, and lost track of Hikari on the way in. I wonder what kind of Ravenclaws we'll get this year. So many floundered last year, heres to freash blood. Xenos thought to himself pushing his glasses back up his nose.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari sat down next to Xenos after finding him at the table. The sorting had just started and a few student a been placed in houses. "Any new Ravenclaws yet?" She asked offhandedly. She couldn't wait to get the year started, but she still hated the crowds in the Great Hall. That alone could give her headache if she let it. She was starting to get hungry, part of her wondered how long it take for all the first years to get sorted.

(())
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

"Not yet. So far we have two Gryffindors and a Hufflepuff." Xenos said turning to Hikari with a small smile. Reaching into an inside pock of his robe he produced a pair a sugar quills. "Want one? I've learned to keep several on me for times like this." He asked holding one out to her.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

"Sure, thanks." Hikari said taking a quill. Sucking on the tip she began to think. There were quite a few first years. She wondered how many would be Ravenclaws. Then returning to an older thought she asked, "Do you plan on doing tutoring this year or are you going to just deal with your club? Either way I would like to help." She was to a degree getting over her fear of crowds but not a lot, she was ignoring most of the masses in the great hall and a focused her attention only on Xenos. Helping with club or group activity would most likely do her some good.

(())
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

"I'd like to do both actually. I thought the club could double as a study group. That way if anyone needs help we can all work together." Xenos answered sucking on the 'feather' end of the quill. "I would love the help actually. Yuan said he would help but it would be nice to have you around. You hide more in the library then I do." He said with a smile. It made him so happy to think that Hikari wanted to come and help. He missed hanging out with her.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 pm

User Image
Charlotte User Image First Year
___________________*___________________

Charlotte stepped down from the raise a smile dancing slowly across her face. A warm, unexpected bubbling feel had risen up at the cry of Ravenclaw, as if it had been something she had been waiting for, yet never thought was coming. Even with all the siphoned information she had collected, she had been certain that there was little an old rag of a hat could find in the deepest reaches of a person. Yet somehow here she was walking toward her futu- no her current and only house.

For all that bravery, Gryffindor had brains when he wove that hat...or did he... I do believe I have cause to question it... she thought slide a glance over to Nott. Never in her wildest thoughts had she ever configured Nott being in Slytherin. It just didn't make sense. Most held an air of nobility around them, all house that made you glance side ways as they passed lest they turn back around. I shall simple have to talk to Nott's about it...Might there be something he isn't saying or worst that he is hiding...No, we've been up front about everything...right?

The question mark made Charlotte pause as she prepared to take a seat at the table, but then pushed her thoughts aside. She was here, she had a House, she should enjoy and leave her sub-conscience to deal with the question. Pushing the smile back on her face, she settled at the table with a shy smile and a "Hello."

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:19 pm
User ImageCamille approached her new housemates, her expression timid, regardless of the excitement radiating from every bone on her body. She took an empty seat near the front of the table, adjusting her robes and setting Freckles down in her lap. She noticed a few of the older students staring at her, and she realized how rude of her it would be to not introduce herself. "Hello. I'm Camille Caldwell. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." Camille nodded to her neighbors, turning her attention to her kitten, rubbing its light orange fur while she let her mind wander to all the questions that were beginning to pop into her head, one after another.

User Image  

Porcelaine Ivory

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Charlotte User Image First Year
___________________*___________________

"Nice to make your acquaintance as well, my name is Charlotte..." Charlotte let it trail off as the girl timidly went back to play with a cat she had seemly stashed in her robes. She almost wanted to question the rational for the cat's presences, but remembered that not all would get her slicing humor. Already I miss, Nott. How I wish he was here, in steady of there...However I must be nice, she shall be part of my year. She and I will graduate together.

Taking a deep breath she cleared her mind of the glum that wanted to over take her. How was it that her closest friend in the wizarding world was sitting at a table right beside hers, yet seemed to far away. Did the distance truly count, did the ideas and stereotypes of a house count? No!, Charlotte thought defiantly, No, it just means we have to over come those who succumb to the oh so needed stereotype.

More confident that one friendship would remain intact, no matter what. She smiled and turned back to...who was she again, oh right..."So...um, Camille right? Might I inquire into who is currently occupy your lap and attention?

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image
Camille peered up at Charlotte, a faint smile breaking through her nervous facade. "Charlotte, meet Freckles. I know, I know, muggle name. My mum wasn't a muggle, but she insisted on raising me that way. Well, partially." Camille realized she was beginning to ramble, and focused to get her mind back on track. "Anyway, that's the reasoning behind his childish name. He likes it, though. Don't you, Freckles?" Cam massaged the cat's plush ears, looking back at Charlotte. "So how do you feel about our new house?" She asked as she slowly took in all of the faces around her, stopping as she came back to the soft features of Charlotte's.

User Image  

Porcelaine Ivory

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

A little dazed, Alex stumbled over to the Ravenclaw table. He had been shocked when he had seen Nott and Charlotte sorted into different houses, and was glad that he at least had someone he knew in a place completely unfamiliar to him. Not that he hadn't expected it though. He knew the chances of Nott, Charlotte, and himself all getting into the same house were slim. He slid into the seat next to Charlotte.

"Hey." he said, looking at her. "Fancy seeing you here."

Xander smiled. It was a old joke that his family always made, however cliche it was.

"Do you guys know where the Ravenclaw common rooms actually are? None of my family members have been in Ravenclaw before." Alex said, scratching his nose. His mother had told him all she could about Hogwarts, the layout, the key places, the secrets she knew. But she was a Hufflepuff, and didn't know where the other dorms were.

He looked up and down the table, taking in the new faces that he would be spending the next few years of his life with.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:43 am
User Image
A new boy was sorted into their house, and he took a seat on the other side of Charlotte. "I heard an older student saying something about it being somewhere on the fifth floor. Couldn't tell ya the details, though." Camille told him shyly. She was never one to open up without making friends first, but she decided that maybe now was the time to change that.

User Image  

Porcelaine Ivory

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games