Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:46 am
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

She had slipped away from the hat, a little disappointed the hat didn't give her any trouble, but satisfied none-the-less. As soon as she sat quietly down at the Slytherin table she had her newest Journal out. She had been scribbling here and there about her journey and as soon as it was finished, her Owl Talon would quickly take the journal home to her parents. She reached inside of her coat, pulled out a quill and ink well and began to scribble away.
"Father, It's been a wonderful trip, scenery was like you've told me, and the hat was stinking, old, and just horrendous! I'm glad it didn't even have to think, but a little saddened too, that it automatically sorted me into slytherin."
She thought for a while and then placed it back into her cloak so that she could concentrate on the people. "Hello." She smiled politely.

((I have to resize the picture razz ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante turned when he noticed that there actually were some first year slytherins, finally. "Hello" he said addressing them all at once. "I do hope none of you are bothered by snakes, being in Slytherin I sure would hope not" a smile crossed his face when Maestro peeked his head out and nodded to the group of new comers. A few of the Slytherins gave him no particular interest.One of them was getting on his nerves, how the first year looked at everyone made him want to hurt him but he resisted. Turning back to Charon he leaned over to him," sssssuch a dull bunch arn't they" he whispered in parsel tongue.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 am
♚Malcolm Dundas♚♚Fist Year,Slytherin Pride♚

User Image

Malcolm's face lightened as he caught sight of Mariella making her way to the table. He smiled softly and slightly leaned forward.
"You made Slytherin, too." his eyes shined brightly of truthful joy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 am
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

She smiled and nodded her head.
"If I weren't my father would probably have a heart attack. He's been pruning me for years to be a slytherin." She smiled. "But my mother taught me to be a lady." She giggled and smiled at Malcolm. "Seems that we will have adventures perhaps?" She joked and then glanced at the boy with the snake. "Oh, I adore snakes... they are so smooth and it's fun to let them slither all over your arms." She nodded her head smiling.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 am

User Image

Malcolm chuckled and shrugged, arching an eyebrow at her.
"Possibly." he muttered, sneering. He had a really good feeling about this growing friendship.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 am
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Oh?" She chuckled. "Come on, I'm a lady! I don't actually go out on adventures! I just observe and wait for the one I love to return." She smiled and made herself comfortable. "Well, now." She grinned. "When the feast ends we get taken to our quarters and then go to sleep?" She smiled. "Or is that not how it goes?"  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 am

User Image

Malcolm laughed softly.
"I believe so, that's what my father told me." he grinned thoughtfully, recalling his fathers' words.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 am
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Oh! That's good." She giggled and then nodded. "Well, I'm exhausted! So exhausted." She smiled and wrapped her arms around herself. "My mother kept fussing over what I was wearing, my father wouldn't let me go at the platform and insisted 11 years is far too young and my sister also agreed." She grinned and sighed. "I wish the feast would begin so I could go to sleep."  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 am

User Image

Malcolm chuckled softly.
"An uniform: too original?" he questioned curiously, arching an eyebrow at her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 am
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Well, my mother had to get the sizes just right, then my father changed it with magic to be several sizes too big and she had to fix it all over again." She looked at him smiling. "You're thinking it's funny though I bet." She giggled.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Chris looked at the slytherins even they looked slightly pathetic in his opinion just not as bad the other houses. "I still stick by my earlier statement. There is no one interesting in the first year," He said to himself. As he spoke he piled food on his plate and began to eat.

(Office Of Confusion smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 pm

User Image

"Actually, I do." he chuckled under his breath, but he wasn't quite confused about it. He had a sister after all, but she was only nine years old.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

A chuckle left the Slytherin about the 'slithering over your arms' comment. He turned to Mariella,"Yes well I don't believe you are even strong enough to hold up a cobra" he said with a smirk as he pet Maestro. After that he turned to Christopher,"You arn't a gem either' he said with a smirk and a sneer.."also you failed most of your classes last year am I right?" he smirked. He did agree with him on the pathetic first years but at the moment Christopher was the most interesting one to pick on.

((please do not take any of the things Dante is saying personally...this is just how he is with people who don't interest him))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Oh, so you're saying that you already know?" She grinned. "What is there about you that I can't figure out?" She thought, smirking as she folded her legs and crossed her arms. "Oh, that's right, your little sister?" After waiting a few minutes she placed a hand over her mouth and giggled a little. "O-Oh my." She giggled. "You seem to be rather... alone, if you ask me." She grinned and curled her dark black hair around her fingers. "And I'm a lady.... I'm meant to be 'meek'." She giggled.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm

User Image

Malcolm nodded, a soft smile on his face.
"Alone?" he repeated in slight confusion.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games