Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie smiled, but shook her head."Nope."She said, rocking her head once more trying to think."I don't really like my dad, and my mom is in the hospital for a while.I found him in the woods." She said with a nod.A blank expression crossed her face before she continued rocking her head and continued to stroke the owl.Then she looked up at Remy,"Do you have one?" She asked, a curious expression painted on her face forgetting about the whole explanation.

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Remy frowned as she told him about her parents he was about to tell her sorry when he noticed she immediately jumped to a different question. Figuring it was best this way for now. He didnt bother saying anything about it and decided to just answer her question. "Nope I actually dont have any pets of any kind. My mom is majorly allergic to all animals. My dad thought about getting me one. But I wouldnt be able to bring it home with me. During the summers so. Decided it against. I think they are really cool though. I like all sorts of animals. Especially mystical creatures I cant wait til I am a third year and get take the magical creature class. I actually just am excited for any class in general." He said with a smile.

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:50 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara rolled up to her feet and stood up, stretching. The moment had passed and she no longer felt overwhelmed. It seemed everyone had forgot about her momentary lapse into her powers. The new boy was talking to one of the newer girls, so she walked over to them. "Hey, I'm Tamara Radcliffe, but you can call me Tammy if you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy turned to see the girl with the golden hair who had used the Incendio spell on the fire place come over and say hi to them. He gave her a friendly smile "Nice to meet you Tammy. I am Remus Riley. But you can just call me Remy. By the way nice use of the incendio spell. Where did you learn that? I mean I know some basic spells and I have seen my mom use the incendio spell on the occasion at her baker, but that was pretty cool."

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Tamara smirked and flexed her muscle even though muscle had nothing to do with it. "My dad is the Head Auror for the ministry and he taught me a lot of spells, even before I got my wand. When I got here, I wanted to try them."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm
{I'm heading to bed. It's late and I have 8 AM classes. Good night.}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy looked in amazement. "Thats so cool. I wish my dad was an Auror well he kinda is. He is a muggle detective back in Scotland. I think its cool, I can call him Sherlock Holmes. Though my mom did teach me some spells. Here I will show you." Remy took out his Ash wand and thought for a moment. "oo I know." He then held out the wand. "Orchideus!" then all of a sudden a bunch of flowers sprouted from the table. "It probably not the most practical one to use. But its still cool my mother also taught me Alohomora as well as Lumos and Nox." He said as he looked at the flowers.

(alright night)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Tanisa bit back a growl. That Remus character was a show-off. Completely arrogant. As she watched, a bouquet of flowers materialized on the table in front of her. Jumping up, she knocked her chair over with a cry. The flowers had scared her a bit - they'd just appeared out of nowhere, interrupting her blank mind. Shooting a glare at "Remy", she stalked out of the room and into the corridor outside, huffing. Sitting in the portrait hole, she sighed, closed her eyes, and let her anger disperse, fists clenched.

If her House didn't kill her,
he would.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 am

Tamara chuckled. "That's pretty cool, but check this out." She pointed her wand at him and said, with a quick flip of her wrist, "Rictusempra." A jet of silver light shot out of her wand at him. If not deflected, he would begin to feel like he was being tickled, until Tamara let the spell end.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 am
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy had turned his head to look at the who nearly fell out of her seat when the flowers sprouted up and glared at him and stomped out his room. He was about to say sorry to her when. Tammy started talking to him. "Check wha-" Was all he was able to say. Before she casted the spell on him. He immediately started laughing and falling on his side leaning on the arm rest of the sofa. He held hugged himself as he kept laughing from being tickled. "Stop please show some mercy. I am incredibly ticklish as it is." He said through his laughter. Though it was in a friendly tone not an upset one as if he was kind of enjoying it.

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Tammy giggled and watched him fall over the sofa, then lowered her wand. "My daddy used that one on me all the time. Him and my mom loved to watch me and my younger brother squirm when they used that. My mom is more of a physical tickler though." She smiled and leaned against the chair Remy had fallen over.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
( Charlie Numair )
● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
τo sαѵe ɱe ηoɯ ● ● ●

❀Charlie blinked a few times.She scratched the back of her head nervously, "Ha, sorry, blacked out." She said, with a smile over at Tamara and Remy."It happens a lot." She said with a shrug, "Oh, nice to meet you Tamara, I'm Charlotte, but I go by Charlie."She said, and continued to stroke Heddin.She grinned as she saw Tamara use a spell on Remy.Charlie continued to just pet Heddin, being silent as usual.

[sorry, got home from school late D;]

● ● ● ι ηeeɗ α ʜeɾo
User Image
● ● ● τo sαѵe ɱʏ ʟιғe

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

Remy smiled as she took the spell off him he just kind laid their looking up at her. "That sounds like fun. Me and my dad tried to jump my mom in a tickle fight once and she used that spell on both of us. Causing us to fall over ourselves in laughter. She hated being tickled but we would always try and get her, when she wasnt paying any attention." Remy then leaned up and turned to Charlie. "It's alright Charlie. I was just talking to Tammy about spells. Our parents taught us. Did your mom or dad teach you anything before coming." He asked inquisitively.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image(wow just reread this I am ashamed of myself so many errors I feel bads now lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Tamara looked at the girl and smiled. She brushed the girl's mind and continued on about her smile. Her mind was on her task still ahead of her. She still had more of the school to explore.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am brave..
I am intelligent..

Ϛofia Ӎarie Ϛharp

I am sneaky..
I am reckless

╔══════════════╗

Sofia looked at Tamara and smiled. She decided to introduce herself. She walked up to Tamara. ''Hi, I'm Sofia Marie Sharp.'' She put her hand out, for a handshake.

╚══════════════╝

I can believe..
I am funny..

User Image

I am chivalrous..
I am Gryffindor!

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers