Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm
Ariana made it back to the common room after what seemed like a long day of classes. She was still silently kicking herself for not making it on time for two of them. She would have to take some time to get to know the castle a lot better so it would not happen again. She placed her bag on one of the tables, to run upstairs to grab her letter. She felt like she needed a break before she got started on her homework. She pulled out the inkwell and quill to continue on. She knew her mother would be proud she survived her first potions lesson. She was done with that soon than she wanted to be, but knew that the homework would take her some time to get done. She pulled out her astronomy assignment to start on that. She would visit the owlry after dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Nessa yawned," I dont know... this has been a crazy day. I still have no idea what I am doing, I guess."  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 am
User Image

Gisela looked down and thought,"Hmm well how freely am I able to roam the school and it's grounds? I never really was able to ask the teachers yet" she said looking back at Xenos. "Also, do you know of a good place I can study?" she added  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

"Well the Forbidden Forest is well forbidden. As for a study nook. Hm...I like to go into the towers personally. When it's nice out, the grounds are nice. Out by the lake tends to be quiet." Xenos answered after a few moments of thought.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny wandered into the Common room again, stretching a bit. He wasn't as tired as he was earlier but was still kind bored. He sighed lightly and sat in the armchair he was sitting in earlier. He put his staff in his lap and looked to the ceiling in thought.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm
Ariana finished most of her homework, and started to look around the common room to see what others were up to. She noticed that most of the students were doing their own thing. She packed her school things away in her bag, running it back up to the room again. She neatly folded her letter and left to find the owlry.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

"Perhaps you and I could study sometime and you can show me the best places to study" she said smiling. It would be a great benefit to her if a second year showed her around. Anything that helped her pass through with perfect grades she would accept. Well, as long as it was legal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Geh..I got a headache now..." Danny muttered as he rubbed his forehead with his fingers. The headache soon went away, and Danny looked into the fireplace in thought.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:13 am
User Image

"Certainly, Miss Emengard. Maybe tomorrow we could go. The library seems to be closed off right now so I can't show you my favorite place there. Some of my friends will more than likly be there so you'll get to meet them. Don't worry though, they're harmless accept for maybe Grog." Xenos said smiling when he thought about how he first met the little frog bat. He still had the scar.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Ah..that reminds me.. Hey Xenos, the potion master agreed to make wolfsbane potion for me, I already have the amount for the upcoming full moon!" Danny said happily as he spoke to Xenos.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image
"Why is it so important that you have it for the full moon?" Nessa quietly asked, looking at Danny.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Huh..?" He asked and looked over at Nessa, "Oh..um..I need it because I'm a werewolf.. It's so I don't go ballistic.." Danny replied awkwardly to Nessa. He still couldn't talk to girls very well.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 am
User Image

"That's good to know Danny. You'll have to let me know where they're going to send you so I can slip out." Xenos said before smiling. He noticed how Danny's normal confidence seemed to vanish the moment a girl spoke to him. It was humorous to him. "Don't worry miss. I'm certain he's harmless. Really he's just a big puppy." He continued lightly teasing Danny.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny looked back at Xenos, his voice back to normal, "My mom says I look like a big puppy, but I have never actually looked in a mirror in my werewolf form, and I will tell you where they send me when the time comes." He replied brightly and stretched a bit.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image
"Could I possable join you guys?" Nessa asked shyly. She was horrible when it comes to talking with people and even harder to make friends.  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff